Obama Care on its way out.

shintao

15 million lacked insurance before ACA, so i assume 15 million will lack it after ACA. we will be back to overcrowding Emergency Care Centers in America, and 45,000 people yearly dying because of that.

With Republicans holding a 52 to 48 advantage over Democrats (including two Independents), Reconciliation is how Republicans intend to overturn the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. Under ordinary circumstances, Republicans would need 60 votes to actually pass a bill in the Senate to repeal Obamacare. However, as Quinn reported the day after Election Day, “GOP lawmakers are likely to use a budget tool called reconciliation—a procedure used in the Senate that allows a bill to pass with 51 votes—to roll back key provisions of Obamacare and avoid a Democratic filibuster.”

According to Quinn, last year, The GOP-led House and Senate “passed a budget resolution … that included instructions to use reconciliation to repeal Obamacare. The bill called for the repeal of the individual and employer mandates, Medicaid expansion, tax credits, medical device tax, and Cadillac tax. It also stripped the government of its authority to run the exchanges set up under the law and lessened the fine for failing to comply with the mandates to $0, which was needed to abide by Senate rules.”

And while Republicans are not quite ready to come up with their own health care plan, the process to dismantle is taking on a life of its own. Millions of people will be affected by whatever the Republican do. Thus far thy have failed to unite over a single replacement plan. So when Republicans design alternative plans, and they have sketched out quite a few, inevitably they just provide fewer resources.”

15 million lacked insurance before ACA, so i assume 15 million will lack it after ACA. we will be back to overcrowding Emergency Care Centers in America, and 45,000 people yearly dying because of that.

With Republicans holding a 52 to 48 advantage over Democrats (including two Independents), Reconciliation is how Republicans intend to overturn the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. Under ordinary circumstances, Republicans would need 60 votes to actually pass a bill in the Senate to repeal Obamacare. However, as Quinn reported the day after Election Day, “GOP lawmakers are likely to use a budget tool called reconciliation—a procedure used in the Senate that allows a bill to pass with 51 votes—to roll back key provisions of Obamacare and avoid a Democratic filibuster.”

According to Quinn, last year, The GOP-led House and Senate “passed a budget resolution … that included instructions to use reconciliation to repeal Obamacare. The bill called for the repeal of the individual and employer mandates, Medicaid expansion, tax credits, medical device tax, and Cadillac tax. It also stripped the government of its authority to run the exchanges set up under the law and lessened the fine for failing to comply with the mandates to $0, which was needed to abide by Senate rules.”

And while Republicans are not quite ready to come up with their own health care plan, the process to dismantle is taking on a life of its own. Millions of people will be affected by whatever the Republican do. Thus far thy have failed to unite over a single replacement plan. So when Republicans design alternative plans, and they have sketched out quite a few, inevitably they just provide fewer resources.”

I hope so.... LOSER

Not EVERYONE is some poorly-educated Trumpoid-slug.....looking-for/working-for some babysitter, who'll throw them crumbs.....when that babysitter wants to see the Trumpoids dance!!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/news/economy/obamacare-entrepreneurs-trump/

I can't stop laughing about the fact you actually visualise Trump supporters as some kind of brainless slug creatures. It's just so ridiculous to imagine.

You just have to sit back, laugh and enjoy the show these mouth frothers put on.

Not ONE single piece of legistlation put forth and they worry about losing their freebies. Not considering that if this was "sooooo great" then why the hell doesn't everyone jump on that bandwagon of obamaCare??

It really does take a special kind of stupid to spew with no facts or anything real to spew about.

Obamacare has been a disaster, and for me personally as well. My insurance costs exploded under Obamacare, nearly tripling. People spout off a lot about how "wonderful" it is and raging that the Republicans want to dismantle it. I say it can't happen fast enough!

Get rid of ObamaCare, give HUGE tax cuts to the rich, and have a few wars

Hey...why didn't I vote republiKKKan...?

Trump's right..

There's part of the bill that makes sense..

But what about these rate increases that the media ignores?

Or people losing their doctor?

Or the $$$ added to the debt...?

I can't stop laughing about the fact you actually visualise Trump supporters as some kind of brainless slug creatures. It's just so ridiculous to imagine.

He just changed his name a few weeks ago after being embarrassed numerous times

I think the video clip of Gruber calling people "stupid" that fell for it speaks perfectly

He just changed his name a few weeks ago after being embarrassed numerous times

I think the video clip of Gruber calling people "stupid" that fell for it speaks perfectly

The entire fiasco was built on ONE. BIG. FAT. LIE.

And the morons are repeating it over and over and over, hoping that "someday" it will come true.

The fact is, they are still sucking on mommy and daddy and living in their basement and have no clue what the facts and reality are.

They just repeat their handlers meme.

It really DOES take a special kind of stupid to believe this crap too.

The entire fiasco was built on ONE. BIG. FAT. LIE.

And the morons are repeating it over and over and over, hoping that "someday" it will come true.

The fact is, they are still sucking on mommy and daddy and living in their basement and have no clue what the facts and reality are.

They just repeat their handlers meme.

It really DOES take a special kind of stupid to believe this crap too.

The NY Times...(No friend of conservatives) even said it was a big wealth distribution.....

Clinton came out and called it crazy a few weeks ago...

Not EVERYONE is some poorly-educated Trumpoid-slug.....looking-for/working-for some babysitter, who'll throw them crumbs.....when that babysitter wants to see the Trumpoids dance!!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/news/economy/obamacare-entrepreneurs-trump/

They definitely have a limited-vocabulary.....like Trumpy.

BS-detector.gif

Obamacare has been a disaster, and for me personally as well. My insurance costs exploded under Obamacare, nearly tripling.

How often do you Republicans need your noses rubbed-in-it?

http://articles.phil...-saving-surgery

http://www.dailykos....Off-Goes-My-Arm

http://money.cnn.com.../obamacare-job/

http://www.addicting...e-his-eyesight/

http://aattp.org/wat...-the-gop-video/

November 22, 2016

"But there's another divide exposed by the election, which researchers at the Brookings Institution recently discovered as they sifted the election returns. It has no bearing on the election outcome, but it tells us something important about the state of the country and its politics moving forward.

The divide is economic, and it is massive. According to the Brookings analysis, the less-than-500 counties that Clinton won nationwide combined to generate 64 percent of America's economic activity in 2015. The more-than-2,600 counties that Trump won combined to generate 36 percent of the country's economic activity last year.

Clinton, in other words, carried nearly two-thirds of the American economy."

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trump-lost-most-of-the-american-economy-in-this-election/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_economy-1125a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

Seeing as Obamacare was passed by 51 votes too bad for you asshat. Elections have consequences. Obamacare is shit.