Islamic hatred for dogs is passed on to Muslim children

TURKEY: This is what happens when Islamic hatred for dogs is passed on to Muslim children

As barbaric & sub human as this is, it may actually be a wake up call for some Muslims, concerning the insanity of the ROP.

Fortunately, there appear to be a few Muslims in Turkey who put compassion for dogs above the teachings of Islam.

TURKEY: This is what happens when Islamic hatred for dogs is passed on to Muslim children

As barbaric & sub human as this is, it may actually be a wake up call for some Muslims, concerning the insanity of the ROP.

Fortunately, there appear to be a few Muslims in Turkey who put compassion for dogs above the teachings of Islam.

532068747-420x0.jpg

u1_dog2.gif

I lived in southwestern Turkey for a year. Not as secular as Istanbul or Ankara but not as religious as southeastern Turkey. There was a huge population of feral dogs and cats. Every few years, there was a roundup and a slaughter. But many people had dogs and cats as pets, and treated them as most of us would. Pets were always in danger from other Turks who held them in scorn.

I knew a Turk whose German Shepard got shot in his own backyard by a neighbor, who wouldn't admit doing it. I happened by a group standing around a dying dog which had been hit by a car. Some people expressed sympathy, to be met with louder and more strident admonitions of "It's only a dog".

It's a mixed bag in Turkey. There are still many secular people there, mainly educated. But under the influence of prime minister Erdogan, who has been in power since 2003, Islam is becoming more dominant.

Barry ate dog

With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.

You are an exceptional small pissant

philipinos

and others eat dog

evil

but not just a muslim thing

Only Islam considers dogs unclean; and only Muslims kill dogs, simply for the sake of killing them. I am not talking about food, I am taking about depravity.

Islamic hatred for dogs is passed on to Muslim children

Like rednecks and their dog fights

Rednecks???

Breaking News - - - Most hated sports figure of all time.

Is.

Drum roll.

Michael Vick

Yeah.....ya' wouldn't catch anyone....doing anything, like that....in Texas!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

Anyone ( ANYONE ) who deliberately harms an innocent creature for pleasure - for convenience - because of a perverted ideology - should be beaten to the point, they must be finger printed to ID them.

Yeah.....ya' wouldn't catch anyone....doing anything, like that....in Texas!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

I'll see your https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd_Jr.

and raise you this Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom ...

You should know by now, playing, "Can You Top This", with jimsouth, is a losing game.

That's right folks - - - dogs are considered unclean in Islam.

Yeah.....WE could show them a thing, or three, about respect for animals!!!!

Of course, you would.

And for the record, I wouldn't do this to a pig.

======================================

You don't need to, Smithfield does it for you and you buy the sausage and meat neatly packaged in plastic, and you peel it like a piece of fruit, cook it and eat it. Like most Americans, you are an accessory to the mistreatment of livestock.

Dude, I found HUNDREDS of photos of Muslims with dogs.

So are you saying that the muslims who hate dogs are not representative of all muslims because all muslims don't hate dogs?

If so we have found common ground.

Because I assert that the White Charleston Shooter is not representative of all the people who fly the Confederate Flag. Yet, every person who flys the Confederate Flag is broad brushed as a hate filled racist.

Hypocritical eh?

And for the record, I wouldn't do this to a pig.

======================================

You don't need to, Smithfield does it for you and you buy the sausage and meat neatly packaged in plastic, and you peel it like a piece of fruit, cook it and eat it. Like most Americans, you are an accessory to the mistreatment of livestock.

I buy all the meat I consume ( other than hunting ) from local farms. Pigs are dispatched with a clean shot to the back of the head ( usually a .22 , sometimes a .32 or a .38 ), through the spinal cord; instant death; and that's as humane as it can get.