Marine General James "Mad Dog" Mattis - Secretary of Defense?

Outstanding!

Marine General James "Mad Dog" Mattis - Secretary of Defense...?

...On Saturday, Donald J. Trump was to meet with retired Gen. James Mattis, a contender to lead the Pentagon...

"I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.

But I am pleading with you, with tears in my eyes:

If you fuck with me, I will kill you all."
- Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders -

I can hear deuces bein' dropped all over radical islam.

Barbie Davis-Soetoro,

who fired Gen. Mattis for doing too good of a job and fuckin' up

Barbie's Sand-n!gger Spring,

could not be reached for comment.

Obama-Crybaby.gif

...although girlish wailing could be heard emanating from the West Wing.

Obama-crying-for-guns.jpg

...until shortly after Moochelle Antoinette was seem entering... with infant items.

self-explanatory-crybaby-politics-133975

barry-is-gay.jpg

Legendary Marine General James Mattis

may be tapped to be Donald J. Trump's Defense Secretary

Retired Marine Gen. James Mattis is in the running to lead the Pentagon for President-elect Donald Trump, according to reports.

Trump's transition team announced on Friday that Mattis would be meeting with the President-elect on Saturday...

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

- Marine General James Mattis -

Barbie Davis-Soetoro,

who fired Gen. Mattis for doing too good of a job and fuckin' up

Barbie's Sand-n!gger Spring,

could not be reached for comment.

Obama-Crybaby.gif

...until shortly after Moochelle Antoinette was seem entering... with infant items.

barry-is-gay.jpg

Good choice. I suggest the USA form an all women brigade. Kurdish women have the YPJ. Some companies are leg infantry. All they have is light machine guns, grenades, and RPG. They attack Turkish bases along the border and kill hundreds of ISIS fighters. I will bet the USA could could train a brigade of the smartest, toughest, women on earth. Look what they do to their husbands.

Good choice. I suggest the USA form an all women brigade. Kurdish women have the YPJ. Some companies are leg infantry. All they have is light machine guns, grenades, and RPG. They attack Turkish bases along the border and kill hundreds of ISIS fighters. I will bet the USA could could train a brigade of the smartest, toughest, women on earth. Look what they do to their husbands.

Once their periods synchronize...?

Put them on a 7-14 DAY/MONTH Attack Cycle... and they will be damn-near unstoppable.

Barbie Davis-Soetoro could not be reached for comment.

Obama-Crybaby.gif

barry-is-gay.jpg

Ironic the commander in chief elect who claims military prep school makes him smarter than actual military leaders wants to appoint a general who gave the (enemy) a warning disclosing some of his "strategy" the secretary of defense.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.

If you fuck with me, I will kill you all.

Grieving a loss is a 5-7 step process I'm in the fucking angry stage.

Ironic the commander in chief elect who claims military prep school makes him smarter than actual military leaders wants to appoint a general who gave the (enemy) a warning disclosing some of his "strategy" the secretary of defense.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.

If you fuck with me, I will kill you all.

Grieving a loss is a 5-7 step process I'm in the fucking angry stage.

The man's not a fool; no doubt he employed the enemies' tactics against them.

Taqiyya

Libbers know little history. It is always better to have your enemy surrender. You lose no troops and there are many intelligence opportunities. A nazi general at the Battle of the Bulge gave Gen. McCaulliff the opportunity to surrender. He wrote "nuts" on a piece of paper. The 101 Airborne held, Patton turned his Army and punched through German lines. Battle over. Germans defeated and lost the remnants of the regular army.

Oh for fucks sake, I was not referencing to the generals comments or his character I personally think it will go down as a great comment such as in the battle of the bulge "tell them nuts" I was referring to donalds arrogant ass remarks on several occasions on what he would do differently than the "generals" one specific point he claimed was he would not let the enemy know they were going to attack them. This general let them know were going to attack and if you put up a fight we are going to royally fuck you up..

I guess I have a difficult time articulating my comments so folks understand them when I'm fucking pissed. off....

Another 4 years of spineless liberal input would have had our country crawling on the floor like a dumb animal. We now have a shot at salvation - - - we may yet climb from the hole.

BS

Another 4 years of Bush/Cheney and they would have let Mexico take over the country.