Why Isn't National Guard on Southern Border...? Douche-Bag Barbie

The military are not trained in law enforcement they are unfortunately trained to kill.

This country needs a new border patrol specifically engaging those that are trying to come across into America.

They all need to be college grads with degree's in sociology and psychology as well as passionate individuals.

So I would say hire 1000 new well educated border patrol agents with opening salaries @ $75,000 plus Medicare For All that includes family members.

1000 new border patrol agents would prevent "locals" from being the trial and the judge.

Next I would start busting large ALEC minded business people that hire these people in spite of the law.

Next I would ask the government to buy or confiscate land along the border and create organic farms for the immigrants to work. The food from these organic farms

would be shipped to federally owned prisons to reduce the cost of operations. Pay these farm workers a minimum of $33,000.

Woking on these farms close to the border keeps them closer to home and their families.

All of the above would reduce the cost to taxpayers across the border. Keeping the immigrants out of court rooms and jails would be smart investing.

It's time to get away from the military and guns mentality.

The military are not trained in law enforcement they are unfortunately trained to kill.

This country needs a new border patrol specifically engaging those that are trying to come across into America.

They all need to be college grads with degree's in sociology and psychology as well as passionate individuals.

So I would say hire 1000 new well educated border patrol agents with opening salaries @ $75,000 plus Medicare For All that includes family members.

1000 new border patrol agents would prevent "locals" from being the trial and the judge.

Next I would start busting large ALEC minded business people that hire these people in spite of the law.

Next I would ask the government to buy or confiscate land along the border and create organic farms for the immigrants to work. The food from these organic farms

would be shipped to federally owned prisons to reduce the cost of operations. Pay these farm workers a minimum of $33,000.

Woking on these farms close to the border keeps them closer to home and their families.

All of the above would reduce the cost to taxpayers across the border. Keeping the immigrants out of court rooms and jails would be smart investing.

You realize 75k a year is a cut in pay for cbp agents?

So you want to confiscate American property to pay foreign Workers to grow for for prisoners?

Communism is not the way

$75,000 a year is the starting salary. Extensive training will follow. Perhaps a pay increase would follow up extensive training. Perhaps paying off college loans could

be considered. We want people capable of defusing situations instead of killing people.

First off, die an agonizing death.

Second, border patrol is not the mission of the National Guard and the National Guard is commanded by state governors.

Third, Looks like the border guards are doing a good job.

Fourth, America must be pretty great since so many people are trying to get in.

Fifth, YOU ARE AN IGNORANT FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Once again you embarrass us with your ignorance, Geezus

The National Guard is Military,

Not Police.

If you want more enforcement on the border, hire more Border Patrol,

However the parts of AZ and NM border have BP agents every 100 yards.

If we want to stop the flow, stop the hiring of these people.

Thar lies the problem, the R's like the illegals for their cheap labor, they're not gonna do anything.