Trump proposes national registry for transgenders....

Its time we keep track of sexual deviants. By creating a mandatory registry for transgenders like we do for sexual predators, we can keep track of the people with mental illness. Possibly we can make laws excluding them from living in certain communities or near children. No reason to let them spread their sickness.

Just kidding. You liberals are so gullible. Nobody gives a shit about how you mutilate your body.

Its time we keep track of sexual deviants. By creating a mandatory registry for transgenders like we do for sexual predators, we can keep track of the people with mental illness. Possibly we can make laws excluding them from living in certain communities or near children. No reason to let them spread their sickness.

Just kidding. You liberals are so gullible. Nobody gives a shit about how you mutilate your body.

I do actually agree that it should be kept track of as a mental illness (because it is).

Bullshit. Conservatives are extremely interested in what people are packing in their underwear and what happens in the bedroom, as evidenced by all the gay marriage and bathroom hoopla.

Yeah. Because liberal transgenders are sooooo attractive.

isqkkqsm.jpeg

Bullshit. Conservatives are extremely interested in what people are packing in their underwear and what happens in the bedroom, as evidenced by all the gay marriage and bathroom hoopla.

Don't romanticize em. There is something seriously wrong with that ilk

I was wondering if this Conservative Uprising included yoyos and safety helmets.

I do actually agree that it should be kept track of as a mental illness (because it is).

========================

Yeah, when Fido humps your knee, that's how you know that you have a deviant canine.

i agree every queer and wierdo needs to be kept track of,,,,, most of the dem party fits the bill