Regarding Trumps "Wall"...

In all honesty, I'm not exactly sure what the wall will look like when it's complete... I'm sure there will be discussions and negotiations, and the final decisions may result in a wall that looks DIFFERENT in different places.

HOWEVER, rest assured, there WILL BE A WALL, with state of the art sensors and technology, and it will be manned with border agents that will stop the flood of illegals, and DRUGS, into America...

I think you can BOOK IT !!

In all honesty, I'm not exactly sure what the wall will look like when it's complete... I'm sure there will be discussions and negotiations, and the final decisions may result in a wall that looks DIFFERENT in different places.

HOWEVER, rest assured, there WILL BE A WALL, with state of the art sensors and technology, and it will be manned with border agents that will stop the flood of illegals, and DRUGS, into America...

I think you can BOOK IT !!

Trump is already backing off on his claim of a wall on the border, saying that some areas will have a fence......what's next when he is actually POTUS ???

“I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me — and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” - Trump

Lesley Stahl: So let’s go through very quickly some of the promises you made and tell us if you’re going to do what you said or you’re going to change it in any way. Are you really going to build a wall?

Donald Trump: Yes.

Lesley Stahl: They’re talking about a fence in the Republican Congress, would you accept a fence?

Donald Trump: For certain areas I would, but certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I’m very good at this, it’s called construction.

Lesley Stahl: So part wall, part fence?

Donald Trump: Yeah, it could be – it could be some fencing.