Trump was right they are rapists

Just a dreamer. A gentle fruit picker.

Report: Illegal Alien Raped Woman in Roadside Ditch After Crashing into Her Vehicle

An illegal alien allegedly rammed his SUV into a woman’s car as she drove in Northern Virginia on Halloween, dragged her out of her vehicle, and raped her in a roadside ditch in a hideous attack that lasted two hours.

Police arrested Roberto Carlos Flores Sibrian, 26, on November 10 at a North Carolina construction site after receiving one hundred leads connected to the crime.

On Halloween, Sibrian allegedly crashed into his victim on an isolated stretch of the road in the early morning hours, forcing her vehicle off the road. He then allegedly dragged her out of her vehicle and raped her in a ditch. Police found the victim’s heel stuck in the brush.

Sibrian is charged with rape and aggravated sexual battery.

He is being held on a $100,000 secured bond, along with a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer, the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office stated. He had no fixed address.

News headlines simply describe the suspected illegal alien rapist as a “man.”

Roberto-Carlos-Flores-Sibrian-Stafford-C

"

Trump was right they are rapists"

Takes one to know one ...... need more be said.

Jocks and frat boys rape women everyday on some college campus ........... and sneak women date rape drugs. These fuckers should be in jail.

"

Trump was right they are rapists"

Takes one to know one ...... need more be said.

Jocks and frat boys rape women everyday on some college campus ........... and sneak women date rape drugs. These fuckers should be in jail.

Takes one to know one? I agree. Whenever a woman gets raped she herself has to be a rapist to understand that she has been attacked. After all, she would otherwise have no way of knowing what rape is.

I could rape your wife and you wouldn't even be angry, because you wouldn't be able to tell I'd raped anyone without doing it yourself. And if you're a rapist too who are you to talk?

Takes one to know one? I agree. Whenever a woman gets raped she herself has to be a rapist to understand that she has been attacked. After all, she would otherwise have no way of knowing what rape is.

I could rape your wife and you wouldn't even be angry, because you wouldn't be able to tell I'd raped anyone without doing it yourself. And if you're a rapist too who are you to talk?

DNA is revealing and would point fingers at you ........