Flash Mob - Juvenile Simian Primates Arrested in Philadelphia

Philadelphia Police Make Arrests of Juvenile Simian Primates After Flash Mob Violence

Philadelphia police have two Juvenile Simian Primates in custody after a violent group of young Simians attacked pedestrians in Center City on Saturday night.

Around 6 p.m. a group of Juvenile Simian Primates began randomly attacking people in the 1600 block of Walnut Street. Police described the group as a “flash mob,” ABC affiliate WPVI reported. At least six people were injured during the attacks.

Among them was an off-duty Philadelphia police detective and his wife. The couple was attacked after the detective attempted to intervene in defense of some of those being assaulted by the mob.

“You saw how quickly an off-duty detective responded,” Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross told WPVI. “He got seriously hurt doing so, but he did his job. And we are very proud of him.”

“It reminded me of a riot before,” a homeless man who WPVI identified only as Gary said. “A bunch of cops were flying up on bikes, and as I came around the corner, a bunch of Juvenile Simians tried to run and the cops were going after them.”

Four of the victims had to be taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital for treatment. The detective, who received the most severe injuries, is currently being treated for a broken eye socket.

The two Juvenile Simian Primates in custody are being charged with assault but police are still looking for other suspects connected to the violent flash mob.

President Donald J. Trump's Justice Department should classify these Simian Primates as Domestic Terrorists, which they obviously are.

...to be shot on sight.

Penn has some very good gun laws (pro gun)

It is a matter of time before these flash mobs pick on the wrong folks

When I have to go to Philadelphia, I am always armed. Still, although I have a CC in Pennsylvania, the odds are, if my pistol is confiscated in Philadelphia, I may never see it again. It's a liberal thing about ignoring law abiding citizen's rights. So, I always carry a pistol I can afford to lose.

Still, although I have a CC in Pennsylvania, the odds are, if my pistol is confiscated in Philadelphia, I may never see it again.

Besides being a city Philly is also a county and they make thier own laws when it comes to firearms / CCP; they have been sued by the start over this several times.