7 MILLION Illegal & Dead Voters for Hillary... MINIMUM !!

Between 3 million illegals, and 4 million DEAD people LIKELY voting for Hillary... It's hard for Liberals to CLAIM they won the popular vote... but they STILL do.

Former DOJ election attorney claims current DOJ "doesn't care"... hard to argue with him when Obama is CAUGHT ENCOURAGING illegals to VOTE !!

- Current DOJ "doesn't Care":

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

- 4 Million DEAD people voting:

www.bing.com/search?q=4 million dead people voting&pc=cosp&ptag=C1N0010D010316A316A5D3C6E&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127

- Obama ENCOURAGING Illegals to VOTE :

http://www.naturalnews.com/055906_illegal_aliens_voting_Obama_interview.html

- 3 Million Illegals voting:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=3+million+illegal+votes&view=detail&mid=37297F89D30C103FEA8237297F89D30C103FEA82&FORM=VIRE

There is just TOO much evidence that indicates Democrat LIES can't be believed... NOT LEAST OF WHICH, is OBAMA, ON TAPE, ENCOURAGING illegals to VOTE !!

Trump needs to CLEAN this UP, and provide some data as to the EXTENT of Democrat Voter FRAUD !!

Hillary won the general election vote? MY BUTT HOLE !!

THEY VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!!!! THEY WERE BUSED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY VOTED TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP PAID THEM TO VOTE!!!!!!!!

Pathetic Liberals... ALL the evidence shows that THEY are the CORRUPT ONES... THEY engage in VOTER FRAUD... Obama is CAUGHT ON VIDEO ENCOURAGING illegals to vote...

And they have the GALL to blame Republicans for doing it ?...

Liberals are PATHETIC SCUM, and LIARS

I think that's a very, very, large number of illegitimate votes. In every election is almost guaranteed that there is a 'margin of error' of a few % either way. That said; it's nigh on impossible to determine exactly how many illegitimate votes have been place - or that Trump didn't get the same amount of illegitimate votes Hillary did. It's complete speculation. You can say Trump got more votes, but it's just speculative. Still, I did follow those links you posted and there is definitely something going on. I wouldn't be surprised if the true number of votes actually made it so that Hillary did not get the popular vote.

I think that's a very, very, large number of illegitimate votes. In every election is almost guaranteed that there is a 'margin of error' of a few % either way. That said; it's nigh on impossible to determine exactly how many illegitimate votes have been place - or that Trump didn't get the same amount of illegitimate votes Hillary did. It's complete speculation. You can say Trump got more votes, but it's just speculative. Still, I did follow those links you posted and there is definitely something going on. I wouldn't be surprised if the true number of votes actually made it so that Hillary did not get the popular vote.

That's not true... Voter registration data can be filtered against death records... at the very least. Not sure about Illegal aliens, but there should be some "tell" in the data that indicates they are not citizens... ALL THE MORE REASON to have MANDATORY IDENTIFICATION prior to voting, like EVERY OTHER LEGITIMATE Democracy on EARTH does...

That's not true... Voter registration data can be filtered against death records... at the very least. Not sure about Illegal aliens, but there should be some "tell" in the data that indicates they are not citizens... ALL THE MORE REASON to have MANDATORY IDENTIFICATION prior to voting, like EVERY OTHER LEGITIMATE Democracy on EARTH does...

Agree with mandatory identifciation prior to voting, it's a big deal.

2 million votes? LMAO!!

Liberals are SUCH LYING IDIOTS !!

WMDS imbeciles