Trump Threatened and Tried to Bribe Megyn Kelly

Trump offering a bribe should be a crime.

Megyn Kelly claims Donald Trump 'threatened me' before presidential debate

Megyn Kelly: Trump 'threatened me,' tried to influence media with gifts

Megyn Kelly Says Trump Offered Her Gifts & Hotel Stays To Sway News Coverage, & It's Weird

Fox News accuses Trump campaign of threatening Megyn Kelly | TheHill

Trump adviser threatens Megyn Kelly after she calls Donald a 'sexual ...

He's your president CONS not mine.

On Tuesday Megyn Kelly will spill all to Dr Phil!

Megyn Kelly opens up to Dr Phil about Roger Ailes and Donald Trump ...

Don't underestimate women you filthy CONS!

Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko; July 12, 1916 – October 10, 1974) was a Ukrainian Soviet sniper during World War II. Credited with 309 kills, she is regarded as one of the top military snipers of all time and the most successful female sniper in history.
how-claudia-kalugina-became-one-of-the-d

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

Everyday Michelle Obama has to wake up in a house that slaves built and contains no Bibles but in the mean time...on a Chinese made TV she bought at Walmart, (where Tim Tebow once worked when he was in College, the same one Glen Beck thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise (where everyone works at minimum wage), right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America, assonating Sandra Flunke and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts (like Donald Trump) and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse Black inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as vegetarians held up protest signs and hippies gave the peace sign, Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag and just for fun Hillary Clinton stuck pins in a Karl Rove voodoo doll as Al Sharpton a Holocaust denier yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for slavery (even tho it ended 150 years ago)...you White privlage MOFO...as Chelsea and Ivanka mud wrestled.

Trump offering a bribe should be a crime.

Megyn Kelly claims Donald Trump 'threatened me' before presidential debate

Megyn Kelly: Trump 'threatened me,' tried to influence media with gifts

Megyn Kelly Says Trump Offered Her Gifts & Hotel Stays To Sway News Coverage, & It's Weird

Fox News accuses Trump campaign of threatening Megyn Kelly | TheHill

Trump adviser threatens Megyn Kelly after she calls Donald a 'sexual ...

He's your president CONS not mine.

On Tuesday Megyn Kelly will spill all to Dr Phil!

Megyn Kelly opens up to Dr Phil about Roger Ailes and Donald Trump ...

Don't underestimate women you filthy CONS!

Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko; July 12, 1916 October 10, 1974) was a Ukrainian Soviet sniper during World War II. Credited with 309 kills, she is regarded as one of the top military snipers of all time and the most successful female sniper in history.

how-claudia-kalugina-became-one-of-the-d

Enema at the gate

You would be wise to stop lying you shameless valor thief. Lying slime like you are hated with a passion.

Obama Reads From Bible During NYC 9/11 Ceremony - YouTube

Obama: I Pray Every Night, Read the Bible - Fox Nation

I bet it will be a lot of women involved in killing off the neo Nazis. Women hate Trump and the Trumproids with a passion no man can even imagine. Trump feels about women the way Hitler felt about the Jews and there are a lot more women than there are Jews. Trump has also pissed off the Jews. Jews also know how to deal with Nazis.

Guardian Sniper: Women Make The BEST Snipers!

The following is from a female sniper.

MiraLongbow-FacebookProfile.jpg

Mira Longbow Love tulips, puppies, long walks on the beach, fine wine, foreign travel and killing bad, evil mofos.

Q: Why a female sniper? That seems out of place.
A: Just the opposite. Shooting instructors say that women have better hand-eye coordination and concentration than men do.

Q: But women aren't tough enough for combat.
A: Try telling that to women in America's armed forces today. Or the Israeli Defense Forces. Then get back to me with an answer after you regain consciousness.

Women have made excellent warriors for millennia. Indeed, had it not been for Russian women snipers, the battle for Leningrad in World War II could have been won by the Germans. These women out sniped Wehrmacht snipers, killing them and removing them as a threat. The women then decimated German officers and non-coms.

The lasting terror they sowed might be responsible for the extreme fear that White Tights reports inspire among Russian conscripts.

Q: But a sniper as a good character? Aren't they all icky, weird psychos?

A: Only among clueless authors and screenwriters.

Q: But a sniper as a good character? Aren't they all icky, weird psychos?

A: Only among clueless authors and screenwriters.
First of all, winning a war means killing and terrorizing the opposing forces better than they kill and terrorize you. Just because a sniper can reach out over the distance and kill a target is no sneakier or evil than a drone operator who is thousands of miles away from the Hellfire missile they use to wipe out a terror cell.

The sniper is the ultimate realist. There is no room for denial: they kill other humans in order to save the lives of their comrades. While a mortar or artillery unit or a fighter pilot all have a degree of psychological distance with the killing they do, snipers do not.

Snipers must accept personal responsibility and that requires an uncommon degree of psychological and emotional toughness.

In addition, the sniper is the only truly surgical military strike weapon. Collateral damage is virtually unknown. The sniper does not spray shrapnel around their target, do not mis-target a bomb or missile. They must identify the target -- often by looking straight into the eyes of the victim-to-be.

Finally, the sniper is a terror weapon that can inspire panic among the enemy and destroy unit cohesion. This can allow small groups of the sniper's comrades to successfully engage a larger, superior enemy force.
In the book, The Command: Deep Inside the President's Secret Army, we find:

"A number of secret and advanced units have been op-conned to JSOC. These units report directly to the Office of the Commander. They include a unit known by the abbreviation BI, consisting solely of highly trained female intelligence collectors and interrogators operating undercover."
51TzIjA1tkL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic

Sounds like a branch of The Pleaides/White Tights ... soul sisters? Our sisters in arms...?

No matter.

Dudes are starting to wake up and realize that if I can put a boat-tail round through an ear canal at 5,000 yards I might be of service to my country. And, yeah -- I can schlep all my gear for as long as you can, my friend.

I'd sign on to the BI unit, but there's the small matter of the dishonorable discharge the court martial monkeys gave me in Iraq for disregarding orders and serving in combat for as long as I could have lives with my Barrett ... or whatever I had at hand.

And the book? Squares with what I know on the ground. But it uses "operators" and "Tier-One" and similar phrases that
Posted by Mira Longbow at 6:40 PM

The Trump Nazis have woken a sleeping giant. You sowed the wind, now prepare to reap the whirlwind!

MiraLongbow-FacebookProfile.jpg

Mira Longbow Love tulips, puppies, long walks on the beach, fine wine, foreign travel and killing bad, evil mofos.

TRUMP IS SO WISE AND POWERFUL

Is that why he made less money as a slum lord than had he invested his daddy's millions in the S&P 500? Trump is a con man and probably no longer a billionaire if he ever was one.

Trump got handed millions and as an investor and businessman he sucked at it.

Trump even fucked up with his gambling houses and strip clubs.

Is that why he made less money as a slum lord than had he invested his daddy's millions in the S&P 500? Trump is a con man and probably no longer a billionaire if he ever was one.

Trump got handed millions and as an investor and businessman he sucked at it.

Trump even fucked up with his gambling houses and strip clubs.

TRUMP TRIED TO BRIBE MEGYN KELLY AND WHEN SHE TOLD HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF HE THREATENED HER!