Zaro

I rule the roost here

Try to remember that you ADD cursed conholes

"I rule the roost here"

Do you still give free blow jobs behind the pool hall? lol

Morning haters

leader of denying calling everyone not agreeing with their working hypothesis is a hater of those falling prey to prayer real doesn't count and anything is possible becomes all that matters socially.

Some people are negatively affected by me ruling the roost. Some have a hard time accepting the fact. But it makes no difference

Some people are negatively affected by me ruling the roost. Some have a hard time accepting the fact. But it makes no difference

Funny how this is the same caricature of dontlooknow mentality. The only roost you rule is the fat ass you sit with when not running around seeking the central role of pitting opposite extremes of interpreting the same talking point against one another as each side adopts no prisoners taken alive in this pissing contest of vanity in a public arena of ideas.

17204531.jpg

Wrong end of the horse.. but... it's not bad. We could all get sick of seeing a pic of horse butt ten times a day.........

Wrong end of the horse.. but... it's not bad. We could all get sick of seeing a pic of horse butt ten times a day.........

a lot of folks feelings are going to be hurt Zaro

That sucks... he should stick to cat scratch.

Now THAT is good stuff.

Some people take a little longer to get used to my rule

Your measurements don't add back into the total sum taking place now. Mostly likely why anyone instinctively navigating their sole position of ancestry doesn't believe a word of your vernacular use of common language.