Bend Over rednecks..

I was tired of seeing her smug look on my TV screen; so happy to see the voters get rid of it. She wanted to be POTUS for her, solely her glorification, not for we the people. Trump is & will continue to surround himself with a diverse administration to work for us. He has refused to take the President's salary...didn't even know what the amount was.

Question for the Obamas...why does Michelle's mother get a forever annual $160,000 (or any) income that we taxpayers must cover?

The way your party is going to spend is going to be = to the bush/cheney spending

and the sooner your redneck states get cutoff the Gov't tit

welfare ricky, how much is the kenyan clown national democrat debt today. Take 40-60 years to get his mess cleared out if the dems don't obstruct. Your welfare needs to be the first thing to go

the red states....the least educated

and in LAST PLACE in EVERYTHING

The 10 Poorest Cities in this Country are all run by Democrats

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907;

and what about ? ?

Baltimore

Oakland

South LA

Chicago

yes dick head it is ,,, california has more welfare fucks than 3/4s of the country

california new jersey and ny are the aids capitals of the world and 1-3 in welfare

fuck obama fuck hillery and fuck you and fuck all the nlggers

And they get to look forward to cunts like Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi to determine their future....NICE!!

I was tired of seeing her smug look on my TV screen; so happy to see the voters get rid of it. She wanted to be POTUS for her, solely her glorification, not for we the people. Trump is & will continue to surround himself with a diverse administration to work for us. He has refused to take the President's salary...didn't even know what the amount was.

Question for the Obamas...why does Michelle's mother get a forever annual $160,000 (or any) income that we taxpayers must cover?

SELF-GRATIFICATION USING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY

trumpswall_zpsmrwiuiqh.jpg

THIS SHOWS HOW FUCKING IGNORANT ZILLA REALLY IS.................

I want it to be so beautiful because maybe someday they'll call it The Trump Wall. Maybe. So I have to make sure it's beautiful, right? I'll be very proud of that wall. If they call at this The Trump Wall, it has to be beautiful.

Plantation n!gger Snowflakes

30519-Obama-Oh-Yeah-Gif-u5cA.gif

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -

Plantation n!gger Snowflakes

30519-Obama-Oh-Yeah-Gif-u5cA.gif

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -

The way your party is going to spend is going to be = to the bush/cheney spending

Ha, ha, ha, ha. Nothing funnier than watching specific genetic results loath being their own genetic results and only living to play a role acting as a difference of opinion about only being alive now.

Hey strengy dick, YOUR potty just got REDUCED to nothing more than a REGIONAL POTTY with absolutely ZERO power or impact on anything.

MAYBE you should get back to packing. I hear they are looking for shitter cleaners in California.

I was tired of hildabeasts smug look on my TV screen; so happy to see the voters get rid of it. She wanted to be POTUS for her, solely her glorification, not for we the people. Trump is & will continue to surround himself with a diverse administration to work for us. He has refused to take the President's salary...didn't even know what the amount was.