My Silly Design

Yes, I know this is crass. I came up with an idea, and I have no idea if it's good or bad. I apologize if this is spam, but feel free to rake me over the coals if you must.

I was so depressed, and texting with my sister about a new 'groper in chief', she mentioned POTUS and the two just clicked. Thoughts?

http://www.cafepress.com/agedmonkey

Yes, I know this is crass. I came up with an idea, and I have no idea if it's good or bad. I apologize if this is spam, but feel free to rake me over the coals if you must.

I was so depressed, and texting with my sister about a new 'groper in chief', she mentioned POTUS and the two just clicked. Thoughts?

I like my idiots well identified so go with it is great. Chartreuse should be the shirt color.... Stand out in the dark better and will give good contrast for the cross hairs in Low light

I like my idiots well identified so go with it is great. Chartreuse should be the shirt color.... Stand out in the dark better and will give good contrast for the cross hairs in Low light

Thanks, I'll need to look up that color first though :)

Thanks, I'll need to look up that color first though :)

This is one ( just one ) of my ideas for a really great T shirt.

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!”

Hillary says this according to State Trooper Larry Patterson and as published in David Brock’s January 1994 ‘American Spectator’ article and the book ‘Inside the White House‘ (page 243).

From the article: “When [bill] Clinton spent an inordinate amount of time speaking with an attractive woman at a public event — apparently a common occurrence — several troopers said they have heard Hillary complain bitterly. “She would say, Come on Bill, put your dick up. You can’t fuck her here,” as Patterson remembered the unforgettable phrasing.”

Can someone suggest a color?

Yes it is spamming. But that is all you intended to do anyway.

Another great T Shirt - - - again, I got the idea from Hillary. Short & sweet.

Jew Bastard

Or for Jew hating purists - Fucking Jew Bastard.

There’s no doubt, Hillary Clinton called Paul Fray a “fucking Jew bastard.” If there were the slightest doubt, you can bet that vicious Hillary would have sicced her amoral $450-an-hour shyster David Kendall on every author, publication and news service that reported her anti-Semitic slur, regardless of how veiled and coy the media were about her vile outburst.

WE DONT LIKE OUT IDIOTS OUT OF UNIFORM... WE NEED TO GIVE LIBERALS SOMETHING THEY CANT TAKE OFF.

edf9218184f86ed517c56d84f8437261.jpgedf9218184f86ed517c56d84f8437261.jpg

Well at least AgedMonkey didn't try to hide it.

HEHE YEAH,,,AND NEITHER DID THE NAZIS HEHEHEHE TILL THEY GOT CAUGHT.....WE NEED TO GIVE LIBERALS SOMETHING THEY CANT TAKE OFF.

" YOU KNOW HOW YA GIT TO CARNAGE HALL DONT YA? .......PRACTICE!"

tumblr_mtjx1oYC6e1r3xxruo1_500.gif

Generation Snowflake

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -