VoteFraud.org: 3 MILLION votes cast by ILLEGALS !!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DON'T BELIEVE that there is a BETTER argument AGAINST the popular vote (rather than the electoral college) than THIS... VOTER FRAUD, adding MILLIONS of BOGUS votes to the Democrat Party... Primarily from inner city areas which are so CORRUPT and MORALLY BANKRUPT, that they will STUFF ballot boxes, ALLOW ILLEGALS to vote, Vote DEAD PEOPLE, and engage in OTHER types of voter fraud...

The Electoral College, whether it was intended to or not, it NULLIFIES that type of CORRUPTION !!

SO, it is the LAW, and it should REMAIN THE LAW... Our Founding Fathers were VERY Intelligent men... and it seems that when TODAYS politicians try to undo what they did, it is INVARIABLY a MISTAKE !!

Case in point: The house and Senate were originally supposed to be appointed by the STATE Legislatures... until it was changed... IF LEFT ALONE (as the founding fathers had created it), the Obscene cost, and opportunity for CRRUPTION would have been DRASTICALLY reduced...and WE wouldn't be dealing with the CORRUPT QUAGMIRE in Washington !!

If.... might.....may....according to.........

Very convincing...........not

next

So, as always, you've got NOTHING. No wonder you lost the election, you can't deal with facts.

It's time to purge all voter registration and have everyone reregister showing proof of citizenship.

So, as always, you've got NOTHING. No wonder you lost the election, you can't deal with facts.

It's time to purge all voter registration and have everyone reregister showing proof of citizenship.

If.... might.....may....according to.........

Laughable as usual......

What you call proof is NOTHING .....all you have is innuendos and vagueness......

Show us a credible source and credible stats then.... mouth

Well EINSTIEN... WHEN someone provides EVIDENCE of something, provided thru 3rd party expertise and/or investigation, and YOU disagree with it... It's CUSTOMARY that YOU provide evidence to substantiate YOUR claim..

Just stating YOUR OPINION, and CLAIMING that it's TRUE... IS WORTHLESS... actually, it's worth LESS than NOTHING !!

Well EINSTIEN... WHEN someone provides EVIDENCE of something, provided thru 3rd party expertise and/or investigation, and YOU disagree with it... It's CUSTOMARY that YOU provide evidence to substantiate YOUR claim..

Just stating YOUR OPINION, and CLAIMING that it's TRUE... IS WORTHLESS... actually, it's worth LESS than NOTHING !!

:D Your expertise source has no actual proof of it's claim.......

Soooooo......prove it or STFU......EINSTEIN.....proceed

AND HIILARY STILL LOST. LOL

Who is HIILARY....LOL

Hey MORON !!

There is a LOT more THERE in that article, coming from a Subject Matter Expert, than YOU provided as a rebuttal... I would expect if YOUR position was SOOOO STRONG, that YOU should have NO PROBLEM coming upo with something MORE than just YOUR OPINIONS!!

Which, as I stated, Coming from a LYING LIBERAL, are worthy LESS than NOTHING !!

Your reply is to pick on a missing "l"? You can do better than that. LOL!

Yes I can.....WHO IS HIILARY ??? is that better....

You should have posted HEILLARY, but I don't want to give you ammunition ....LOL

Hey MORON !!

There is a LOT more THERE in that article, coming from a Subject Matter Expert, than YOU provided as a rebuttal... I would expect if YOUR position was SOOOO STRONG, that YOU should have NO PROBLEM coming upo with something MORE than just YOUR OPINIONS!!

Which, as I stated, Coming from a LYING LIBERAL, are worthy LESS than NOTHING !!

You call me a moron and you post a claim with no proof......now prove it or STFU

BTW you did not even post the article as proof your innuendo friend Goofy did.......LMAO

IDIOT... I provided MORE PROOF than YOU DID..

and you call ME A MORON ?

TYPICAL IDIOT Liberal BS... when faces with FACTS and EVIDENCE, CALL the FACTS LIES, and provide ONLY OPINIONS as corroborating evidence...

THOSE DAYS ARE OVER MORON... Your LIES have caught up with you... YOU and your ENTIRE Liberal Cabal...

Liberal OPINIONS are worth LESS THAN NOTHING !!

Yes I can.....WHO IS HIILARY ??? is that better....

You should have posted HEILLARY, but I don't want to give you ammunition ....LOL

You call me a moron and you post a claim with no proof......now prove it or STFU

BTW you did not even post the article as proof your innuendo friend Goofy did.......LMAO

Still the same.

And THAT's not even counting all the DEAD people, bogus registrations and MULTIPLE Voting that Democrats are NIOTORIOUSLY engaged in.

THAT pretty much ENDS any LIBERAL BULL Crap about Hillary winning the "Popular Vote"... If you remove all the BS Votes, she DIDN'T win that EITHER !!

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER SAM LIE.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!! No, a credible source dummy.

mightbe_zpsbgc9mxe2.jpg

mightbe_zpsbgc9mxe2.jpg

gropecons_zpsmubolfsh.jpg

The are NO "LIES" here...

I provided an article based on a Subject Matter EXPERTS observations and data... THAT is INFINITELY more AUTHORATATIVE than "YOUR OPINION"...

AND YET, YOU can provide NO EVIDENCE to refute the article EXCEPT ... YOU OPINION ??

REALLY, REALLY Pathetic !!

Sure social decree of how life should exist theoretically vs self evident displacement while kinetically connected in the same moment as individual results ancestrally. Run your next campaign on that again.