Trump trump trump

Just a rough count but trump is mentioned by name in the titles of the first 50 threads 18 times...

Didn't even try to count the ones where the subject is trump....

Watching Rachel mad cow, CNN, Bill igaveamillion to elect Clinton go apoplectic has been truly cathartic.

Last night at a cancer fund raising, I met a young couple, just married that were lamenting the election. I told them if I could live through Carter, Clinton and Obama they would survive trump.

You smug condescending fucks forgot about rural America..... And they bit you in the ass.

Laugh it up. Spelling by Android autocorrect

Just a rough count but trump is mentioned by name in the titles of the first 50 threads 18 times...

Watching Rachel mad cow, CNN, Bill igaveamillion to elect Clinton go apoplectic has been truly cathartic.

Last night at a cancer fund raising, I met a young couple, just married that were lamenting the election. I told them if I could live through Carter, Clinton and Obama they would survive trump.

You smug condescending fucks forgot about rural America..... And they bit you in the ass.

You forgot the part where Trump won on a technicality. He didn't convince more voters to vote for him.

Best Yet, He didnt spend any corporate money to get his name there lol

No, he won because that's the way the Constitution, written by far wiser people than you, was written.

So, people who believed in slavery and owned slaves were wiser than people today? Is that what you are saying, you flaming imbecile?

Men (not people, only MEN) who thought that women should not have any voice politically or even have the right to own property, were wiser?

People that thought that 3/5th of a slave, who had absolutely NO VOICE in how the country was run, should be counted in determining the number of representatives?

Get effing serious!

No, he won because that's the way the Constitution, written by far wiser people than you, was written.

So, people who believed in slavery and owned slaves were wiser than people today? Is that what you are saying, you flaming imbecile?

Men (not people, only MEN) who thought that women should not have any voice politically or even have the right to own property, were wiser?

People that thought that 3/5th of a slave, who had absolutely NO VOICE in how the country was run, should be counted in determining the number of representatives?

Get effing serious![/quoted ]

Aaaah the good old days

He didn't need the popular vote, moron. Because this country doesn't elect people based on just popular vote. Wise Founders. Dumb Modern Democrats.

Those Wise founders believed in counting black people as 3/5 of a citizen.

Just sayin'...

Scott..

The college is not a technicality

In my opinion, It is.

3 million illegals voted..... Hmm there goes that popular vote myth

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Infowars? :D

You forgot the part where Trump won on a technicality. He didn't convince more voters to vote for him.

"Technicality"? You libs are 'adorable'.><

Did you fall asleep in civics 101 when the electoral college was explained young lady?

Those Wise founders believed in counting black people as 3/5 of a citizen.

Just sayin'...

In my opinion, It is.

Infowars? :D

More ignorance. Look up the history of the 3/5ths clause and get back to us.

MORON.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

Predictions come true sometimes. If you thought you were bombarded by email, Putin, Bare ass Melania, and all the rest of it, Trump, Trump, Trump. We entertain the world and now the biggest act of all is about to begin. Even die hard supporters like me will run out gas. Some snowflakes will need to be hospitalized. There will be no escape for the entire planet. The spectacle of four years of Trump, Trump, Trump will be hard to beat.

Pussy everyone gets a trophy for participation libs didn't understand the rules of the game.

And he used twitter to kick ass.. That's funny right there

Looks like YOUR POTUS doesn't either then....

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.