Stop Steve Bannon

Acamus

To all the thousands of protesters on the streets now and the millions who reject hate and division as the the political operative phenomenon to achieve power:

We have to push back on any and all policies, appointments and actions that Trump does that promote division in this country.

One of the first decisions he made is appointing Preibus and Bannon as COS and chief strategist.

Bannon cannot be part of any administration., not today., not tomorrow., not ever.

His alt-right views qualify him as 'Enemy of the state" and a "threat to this republic"

Liberals unite and oppose this.

Stop Steve Bannon.

Steve Bannon is the human form in other words the personification of what is wrong with a Trump administration.

This battle to stop Bannon entering the White House is a battle that I strongly believe that we should pick and is needed to send the strong signal the new administration needs to remind them that they are only in power because of an anachronistic electoral college and not a true reflection of people's wishes.

Obama could stop this any time he wanted. The Pat Act gives him the power to declare anyone an enemy combatant and put them away. Obama should do that with the entire Trump team.

You did everything possible to help Trump win and Hillary lose and now you want to lock people up?

Typical totalitarian.

Bill

You did everything possible to help Trump win and Hillary lose and now you want to lock people up?

Typical totalitarian.

Bill

Wow, I see you cheering in the seats. Your guy won and now you have to gloat. How many people do you think you drove away from Hillary with your attacks? How many people do you think will die because you helped Trump to power? The blood is on your hands.

Wow, I see you cheering in the seats. Your guy won and now you have to gloat. How many people do you think you drove away from Hillary with your attacks? How many people do you think will die because you helped Trump to power? The blood is on your hands.

Says the guy who didn't vote for HRC.

Everyone sees through your totalitarianism DonJoe.

Bill

We are at the beginning of a dark period in our history. The catastrophic depths of a Trump presidency boggle the imagination. That's why I for one, am signing numerous petitions to the college electors, to make Hillary president because of the record breaking size of the margin by which she is winning the popular vote. While I have many disagreements with Hillary's policies and conflicts of interest, The Donald's demonstrated potential for pure evil makes Hillary look like a saint, by comparison.

That said, if there is even a dimly perceived silver lining in all of this, it's the opportunity to rid the Democratic party of the dominance of corrupt elitists and Neocons posing as Liberals. They are the reason Trump was able to prevail. When faced with a choice of a corrupt, establishment Liberal candidate and a corrupt outsider, too many placed their faith in the political outsider. People are so fed up with Washington's establishment corruption on both sides, they took the route of desperation and placed their trust in The Donald. I have always felt that Bernie, with his high public trust would have easily beat Trump .... Equally so, Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden .... This disaster could have been avoided.

As Trump walks back his promises, even before taking office, his supporters are beginning to feel buyer's remorse. When he takes office and the Big Ripoff starts, most of his followers will realize they've been had.