Man Beaten on Video as Onlookers Scream 'You Voted Trump' Spea

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/video-group-beating-man-crowd-shouts-you-voted-trump-400894621.html

I want it to be stated that I denounce this strongly...

Man Beaten on Video as Onlookers Scream 'You Voted Trump' Speaks Out By Emily Florez and Natalie Martinez
A 50-year-old man who was beaten on video as witnesses shouted “you voted Trump” shared his story on Friday, as police continue to search for his attackers. NBC5's Natalie Martinez reports. (Published Friday, Nov. 11, 2016)

WARNING: Embedded videos contain graphic language and may be disturbing to watch.

A 50-year-old man who was beaten on video as witnesses shouted “you voted Trump” shared his story on Friday, as police continue to search for his attackers.

David Wilcox said the incident began as a minor fender-bender in the 1100 block of South Kedzie Avenue in Chicago’s Homan Square neighborhood, just before 1 p.m. on Wednesday. He said a woman in a black sedan sideswiped him, but when he got out to approach her, "all hell broke loose."

Then, Wilcox said another woman and three men got out of the car and attacked him as well.

“The next thing I knew, I was getting hit from both sides,” he said. “They made a coordinated attack on both sides and started hitting me.”

According to Wilcox, no one stepped in to help, and instead about 20 people at the busy intersection incited his assailants.

"I heard a lady yell something about ‘that guy is a Trump supporter,’ and I turned to her and said, ‘This is between me and her, it has nothing to do with you,'" Wilcox said.

Bystanders continued to chant things like "you voted Trump" and "don't vote Trump," he added.

Footage of the attack posted online Wednesday night showed a group of men, possibly teens, throwing a man to the ground and repeatedly punching and beating him.

“When they yelled about Trump, it got really violent,” Wilcox said. Then, one of the offenders hopped in the driver’s seat of his car and took off, as seen in a longer version of the video also shared to social media, dragging Wilcox several blocks from the scene.

Source: Man Beaten on Video as Onlookers Scream 'You Voted Trump' Speaks Out | NBC Chicagohttp://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/video-group-beating-man-crowd-shouts-you-voted-trump-400894621.html#ixzz4PvX8mdlv
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

This cowardly and deplorable beating of a Trump supporter by Trump opponents is just the start of attacks and reprisals on both sides. Trump, by his campaign rhetoric created fertile ground for those already prone to violence, to carry it out. If Trump keeps up the hateful incitements to violence, that have been a hallmark of his campaign, political polarization will turn violent on a scale not seen in the US since the 1860s.

It could have been you

Concerning myself, well, the attackers should thank their lucky stars, it wasn't me who they jumped on.

Another woman and three men got out of the car and attacked him as well.

So a swamp sow & three eunuchs attacked a human. The aftermath of that where I come from would not even make it to court. Probably a hearing & my gun would be returned.

...I want it to be stated that I denounce this strongly...

...Man Beaten on Video as Onlookers Scream 'You Voted Trump'....

Big deal you denounce this strongly...I'm sure that will help the victim heal much faster.

Maybe you should have said something like...I'm starting to understand why some people feel the way they do about (codeword) Democrats. This is typical (codeword) Democrat behavior and if you have interacted with (codeword) Democrats you would already have known that.

Connecticut: Police Arrest Two for Brutally Assaulting Trump Supporter

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/connecticut-police-arrest-two-men-brutally-assaulting-man-trump-sign/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

OJ-Acquittal.jpg

This cowardly and deplorable beating of a Trump supporter by Trump opponents is just the start of attacks and reprisals on both sides. Trump, by his campaign rhetoric created fertile ground for those already prone to violence, to carry it out. If Trump keeps up the hateful incitements to violence, that have been a hallmark of his campaign, political polarization will turn violent on a scale not seen in the US since the 1860s.

MORON.

haaaaaaa, blame trump

That is pretty fucking disgusting

You people just can't say its wrong can you?

Pathetic

Big deal you denounce this strongly...I'm sure that will help the victim heal much faster.

Maybe you should have said something like...I'm starting to understand why some people feel the way they do about (codeword) Democrats. This is typical (codeword) Democrat behavior and if you have interacted with (codeword) Democrats you would already have known that.

Connecticut: Police Arrest Two for Brutally Assaulting Trump Supporter

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/connecticut-police-arrest-two-men-brutally-assaulting-man-trump-sign/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

OJ-Acquittal.jpg

LIBERALS ARE DISGUSTING