hey anyone paying attention

Poltics as usual just got a knock out punch 11/09/2016. time to turn focus upon how economics is translated socially. Advertising and chambers of commerce need exposed globally at every local level simultaneously.

don't have to destroy a system to get corruption out of it.

how economics is transl;ated socially

you mean republiKan FAILED Trickle Down you Morons keep falling for?

Stay on single topic narratives, please, as your mind won't allow your brain to see what actually occurred. Reality is a dream state of mind come true until nobody believes your hyperbole again. then all you have "left" is the skin you were always in anyway, "right"?

Keep winging it.

how economics is transl;ated socially

you mean republiKan FAILED Trickle Down you Morons keep falling for?

you keep saying only the GOP likes trickle down

Pure bullshit

Show me how Obama or hrc was against trickle down

I'll wait...

I'll wait...

Pure bullshit
I'll wait...

You seem clueless about what trickle down economics is.

Here is an example.

Trickle down is when tax cuts are given to the rich so that the rich will spend the money and it will "trickle down" to the middle class and the poor. The fatcat will buy a new yacht, he will hire yacht outfitters, who will hire more workers, they, in turn will be able to eat something other than gruel and ramen noodles, and will buy more chickens, and poultry workers will get overtime and therefore get paid more.

Both Obama and Clinton were in favor of higher taxes on the top 1%, not tax cuts for them.

How do you pay off the debt if you decrease revenue?

A garbage import tax on Chinese shit flooding our country? Stop flooding our country with, & stop supporting questionable refugees? Import tax on all products from other countries?

Here's one of my oldies but goodies.

Call in every fucking nickel we have handed the world's parasites over the past 100+ years.

With interest.

I believe that comes to about 975 Gajillion dollars.

Inversion of finite substance from one result to another. action and reaction being equal all the time regardless which side believes what one way or another. You direct life using potential differences of opinions when eveyone is alive simultaneously and you mask it with relative time a geograpical geological location moves by midnight, dawn, noon, dusk and that is split intellectually with am and pm sides of half day and half night each rotation of the planet.

If everything is 50/50, then 2% from one to the other generates a 4% difference between the two halves separated, yet the total sum of everything here remains the same content molecularly, just different details constantly.

Now back to actual time is immovable and details inverting between inorganic and organic combinations never stop producing details never the same again now from the molecular level to everything universally displaced in plain sight.

You don't. I say this because the debt increased under Reagan and both Bushes, all of whom claimed that lowering taxes would reduce the debt. I don't see Trump reducing the debt. All his businesses were leveraged as high as he could get them.

You don't. I say this because the debt increased under Reagan and both Bushes, all of whom claimed that lowering taxes would reduce the debt. I don't see Trump reducing the debt. All his businesses were leveraged as high as he could get them.

PRINTING 10 TRILLION MUST HAVE BEEN THE SOLUTION THEN RIGHT?

LIBERALS ................CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't. I say this because the debt increased under Reagan and both Bushes, all of whom claimed that lowering taxes would reduce the debt.

Actually.....even the folks, at BU$HCO, knew that was bullshit.....

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/news/2009/12/22/7092/let-the-bush-tax-cuts-on-the-wealthy-expire/