Protesters being paid $15/hr...

KMode

The Koch billionaire group also paid for Tea Party/ALEC protestors and their bus transportation for traveling around the country .....[/quote

Maybe...

But I don't think they burnt flags and threw rocks at police..

So you believe in Free america protesters burning flags which is not illegal should be treated like folks in China,Russia,Saudi Arabia,North Korea,Iran

and such those countries which are governed by dictatorships? Throw people in prison and/or assassinate them?

Should USA citizens never be allowed to question authority?

Burning the flag is not against the law and is a form of protest. Flying a flag upside down represents the USA in distress.

Most USA flags are manufactured in communist china which should be against the law.

Right wingers do seem to subscribe to dictatorship type thinking.

Soros, Sharpton, Moore playing you as FOOLS. If Hillary won, Conservatives would demand $40/hr to protest. Now, that's CAPITALISM!!

Another devil's advocate at play on words thinking his brain teasing syllogism and mind bending sematics can always fool instinctive curiosity eternally intellectually by teaching every ancestor added to the global population to think out of the box.

Now employing psychological reward and physical punishement for non compliance. Call it seduction or sedition while both are just corruption and coercion directed from our way or the highway and no way you will survive against us as one of those people.

you can change the tone of your vernacular, but it still directs mental images defined socially to arrive at governing reality the same way by dictatorship or democracy.

Another devil's advocate at play on words thinking his brain teasing syllogism and mind bending sematics can always fool instinctive curiosity eternally intellectually by teaching every ancestor added to the global population to think out of the box.

Now employing psychological reward and physical punishement for non compliance.

I won't think your base can understand all those big words, professor. May need to dumb it down a bit.

So you believe in Free america protesters burning flags which is not illegal should be treated like folks in China,Russia,Saudi Arabia,North Korea,Iran

and such those countries which are governed by dictatorships? Throw people in prison and/or assassinate them?

Should USA citizens never be allowed to question authority?

Burning the flag is not against the law and is a form of protest. Flying a flag upside down represents the USA in distress.

Most USA flags are manufactured in communist china which should be against the law.

Right wingers do seem to subscribe to dictatorship type thinking.

No not at all...

Anyone can protest...

But they are blocking traffic and destroying public property and throwing rocks at police...

Can you show me where that's within their rights?

I won't think your base can understand all those big words, professor. May need to dumb it down a bit.

My base is dead people. My ancestry that was educated to deny the self evident by your brand of intellectual programmed thinking time is linear rather than immovable..

Need I describe how that works naturally and exponentially? me and my simblings, two parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 double great, 32 triple great, 64 quad great, 128 penta great grandparents that their reproductive cells contracted into me representing they existed whether society recorded them or not.Whether they were leaders or followers.

thing is half were male and the other half female as I was my parents only surviving son with two sisters. Beat that with theories anything else is possible without enlisting faith and believing in metaphors and metaphysical possibilities only existing from context suggesting real doesn't matter morally, legally, ethically, artistically, academically, politically, spiritually, economically.

Now this is what I call out your authority with a giant fuck off idiot. Same thing that happend in the ;last 4 elections from the local elections to the presidential finally this time. Ballots not bullets and protests threatening legally abiding citizens to pay tribute to uncivilized behavior.

Trump is a temporary mascot with a social title while only existing as one male reproduction of ancestry with plenty of flaws like those that voted for him have.

But those voting for him understand self containment like you won't believe possible staging protests against being one of a kind...

No not at all...

Anyone can protest...

But they are blocking traffic and destroying public property and throwing rocks at police...

Can you show me where that's within their rights?

Who are they? Are THEY all destroying public property and throwing rocks at police? For all you know some of those could be undercover cops doing all of that to tarnish the image of law abiding protestors.

I say the lions share of protestors believe in peaceful demonstration. Who the hell wants to incite the angry cops that are looking for a reason to assault or shoot basically innocent people exercising their right to protest.

Who are they? Are THEY all destroying public property and throwing rocks at police? For all you know some of those could be undercover cops doing all of that to tarnish the image of law abiding protestors.

I say the lions share of protestors believe in peaceful demonstration. Who the hell wants to incite the angry cops that are looking for a reason to assault or shoot basically innocent people exercising their right to protest.

Undercover cops are throwing rocks at other cops?

Good grief...

You need help

Good grief...

You need help

At or towards without hitting them? Kind of like the national guard firing at protestors in 1970, only problem is bullets don't stop because they went over the front line's heads and innocent people going about living naturally got hit. A protester's wet dream come true.

Kent,Ohio residents' opinions were the national guard needed buckshot not rifle rounds.

Their dead, but my lifetime represent what they were more than who they pretended to become socially. That separation between real and reality. Honestly believing misinformation does what for everyone taking part in making believe now isn't Eternity?

Now instead of fuck off, fuck your ideology and all those brains operating in your "we the people mind"..

Good grief...

You need help

As I said ...... For all you know some of those could be undercover cops say the FBI doing all of that to tarnish the image of law abiding protestors.

As I said ...... For all you know some of those could be undercover cops say the FBI doing all of that to tarnish the image of law abiding protestors.

As is your suggesting it is possible, nice diversion though as a 4th party activist pitting two extreme interpretaions against the silent majority captured by moral codes, legal porecedence, and ethical treatment of those complying with deniers. No mercy on those that won't.

What would the purpose of undercover police officers throwing rocks at their friends?

Do you know how dumb you sound?

My base is dead people. My ancestry that was educated to deny the self evident by your brand of intellectual programmed thinking time is linear rather than immovable..

Need I describe how that works naturally and exponentially? me and my simblings, two parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 double great, 32 triple great, 64 quad great, 128 penta great grandparents that their reproductive cells contracted into me representing they existed whether society recorded them or not.Whether they were leaders or followers.

thing is half were male and the other half female as I was my parents only surviving son with two sisters. Beat that with theories anything else is possible without enlisting faith and believing in metaphors and metaphysical possibilities only existing from context suggesting real doesn't matter morally, legally, ethically, artistically, academically, politically, spiritually, economically.

Now this is what I call out your authority with a giant fuck off idiot. Same thing that happend in the ;last 4 elections from the local elections to the presidential finally this time. Ballots not bullets and protests threatening legally abiding citizens to pay tribute to uncivilized behavior.

Trump is a temporary mascot with a social title while only existing as one male reproduction of ancestry with plenty of flaws like those that voted for him have.

But those voting for him understand self containment like you won't believe possible staging protests against being one of a kind...

Blah, Blah, Blah!! Your base are puppets controlled by government strings. Their mentally capabilities have been distorted by the leftist ideology that government is superior to your independent thoughts or actions. Control of your life comes from within one's being, not an external force.