Entrepreneurship thriving in NY

A Pakistani that owns almost an entire city block of once vacant store fronts of failed mom and pops now thrives with numerous businesses owned by foreigners including everything from specialty foods from South America a Lebanese restaurant to a Moroccan coffee shop of all things. These people pay more in taxes in one week of CC receipts than your average all American patriot Trump voter makes in a year.

Yea this is what Trump voting Americans hate the most. Much easier to sit and complain and vote for Trump because he's gonna fix it fer me than actually getting out and working your ass off.

I haven't seen a Demoncrap work his ass off in decades. Unless it is some government grant that makes this happen- which it IS in NY State- then they sit on their asses all day, er rather sleep until 3pm all day- and then riot at night.

Better get a few facts together before you whine starts.

I haven't seen a Demoncrap work his ass off in decades. Unless it is some government grant that makes this happen- which it IS in NY State- then they sit on their asses all day, er rather sleep until 3pm all day- and then riot at night.

Better get a few facts together before you whine starts.

The most frequent posters who sit on this forum are rightwingers. Must be some hard workers.

Spanked.