The People Proclaim: "Voting For Trump Was A Hate Crime"

drvoke

58275e7d1500002600b0c8e2.jpeg

Tens of thousands flood the streets and vow to march for four years if necessary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-protests_us_5827d2aae4b060adb56ece5a

Chanting “Not my president” and “love trumps hate,” thousands of demonstrators took the streets in cities across the United States on Saturday to protest against President-elect Donald Trump, who they say threatens their civil and human rights.

The biggest rallies were in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, where organizers said they wanted to build on the momentum after several nights of protests triggered by the real-estate mogul’s surprise win in Tuesday’s presidential election.

People carried signs declaring everything from “hate won’t make us great” to “not my president,” a slogan that many across the country adopted this week following Trump’s surprise victory.

Trump’s denial of climate change could spell disaster for the country and the rest of the world, added Joanna Underwood, 76.

“He believes climate change is a hoax,” she said. “That may be the most dangerous thing of all.”

For now, Underwood said she’ll keep marching until change is made.

“I think the purpose of these marches is to show people and the rest of the world that there is great distress and anger about Trump being the president-elect, especially since he didn’t win the full vote of the people.”

Sites, the Army veteran, said Trump is a threat to democracy.

“I’m here to defend what my country stands for,” Sites said while holding an American flag. “This is the greatest threat to my country since the Vietnam War. Being out here protesting is making me feel young again.”

Britt Kubat, 34, held a sign that read, “Your vote was a hate crime.”

“I thought it was a good way to hold those accountable who voted for Trump,” Kubat explained.

Emily Wells, 34, said she’s willing to protest for the next four years.

“We cannot normalize this behavior,” Wells said of Trump’s record of racism and sexism. “The end game is to say to the country, to the rest of the world, that this is not normal and this is not what we want.”

“We’re horrified the country has elected an incredibly unqualified, misogynist, racist on a platform that was just totally hateful,” said Mary Florin-McBride, 62, a retired banker from New York who held a sign reading, “No Fascism in America.”

5827d4ba180000ca0330dad2.jpeg

Republicans want to roll back the civil rights achieved by the LGBT community. I know it. That's what Rachel Maddow said too. She was almost in tears. It was sad. Why do you have to hate, cons?

maxresdefault.jpg

.....Maddow in tears.....

Fitting....

Poor li'l Lambs... so Upset.

30519-Obama-Oh-Yeah-Gif-u5cA.gif

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -

Generation Snowflake

30519-Obama-Oh-Yeah-Gif-u5cA.gif

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -

Generation Snowflake

Tens of thousands flood the streets and vow to march for four years if necessary.

Chanting “Not my president” and “love trumps hate,” thousands of demonstrators took the streets in cities across the United States on Saturday to protest against President-elect Donald Trump, who they say threatens their civil and human rights.

The biggest rallies were in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, where organizers said they wanted to build on the momentum after several nights of protests triggered by the real-estate mogul’s surprise win in Tuesday’s presidential election.

People carried signs declaring everything from “hate won’t make us great” to “not my president,” a slogan that many across the country adopted this week following Trump’s surprise victory.

Trump’s denial of climate change could spell disaster for the country and the rest of the world, added Joanna Underwood, 76.

“He believes climate change is a hoax,” she said. “That may be the most dangerous thing of all.”

“I think the purpose of these marches is to show people and the rest of the world that there is great distress and anger about Trump being the president-elect, especially since he didn’t win the full vote of the people.”

“I’m here to defend what my country stands for,” Sites said while holding an American flag. “This is the greatest threat to my country since the Vietnam War. Being out here protesting is making me feel young again.”

“I thought it was a good way to hold those accountable who voted for Trump,” Kubat explained.

“We cannot normalize this behavior,” Wells said of Trump’s record of racism and sexism. “The end game is to say to the country, to the rest of the world, that this is not normal and this is not what we want.”

“We’re horrified the country has elected an incredibly unqualified, misogynist, racist on a platform that was just totally hateful,” said Mary Florin-McBride, 62, a retired banker from New York who held a sign reading, “No Fascism in America.”

Where do these people find the time? I mean, aren't they all workin at those jobs Barry provided?

Don't these people have a job to go to? hahahahaha. Demonstrating is their job. The major cities can riot burn and loot all they want. At some point the residents are going to resent the demonstrators. Can't get to work, emergency services delayed, DEM trash all over, burning, raping, and shooting, both people and drugs. If residents do resent the delays F UCK em. They helped elect the commie mayors that allow it. Trump has little to no control about how dems riot but he has vowed to equip police with the proper tools. At least he will not spur rioters on like dems do. Why do dems still hate blacks and democracy? Dems are racist.

Where do these people find the time? I mean, aren't they all workin at those jobs Barry provided?

Three types of ammunition for civil war, bullets, protest signs, ballots. Thing is all only support trading away sole ancestral position for a career in acting as society's property cradle to grave.

Beware the faithful, as they don't want to understand more than trained to believe possible.

Maddow in tears...

Who gives a s*÷*?

Any decent human being with an ounce of compassion. And people who value an individual's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I'm sure they work. They don't look like they're starving to me. The money has to come from somewhere.

Still have not heard why deporting illegal immigrants or stopping muslim refugees from terror nations is a Hate crime.

If you have to ask...

Don't these people have a job to go to? hahahahaha. Demonstrating is their job. The major cities can riot burn and loot all they want. At some point the residents are going to resent the demonstrators. Can't get to work, emergency services delayed, DEM trash all over, burning, raping, and shooting, both people and drugs. If residents do resent the delays F UCK em. They helped elect the commie mayors that allow it. Trump has little to no control about how dems riot but he has vowed to equip police with the proper tools. At least he will not spur rioters on like dems do. Why do dems still hate blacks and democracy? Dems are racist.

1st Amendment. The Right to Assemble. Believe it or not, there are rights other than owning a gun.

Republicans want to roll back the civil rights achieved by the LGBT community. I know it. That's what Rachel Maddow said too. She was almost in tears. It was sad. Why do you have to hate, cons?

maxresdefault.jpg

i FEEL FOR YOU , REALLY I DO , BUT THE BEST THING TO DO IS ROLL BACK ALL THE GAY CHANGES

yall have NO rights to be gay and you should all be punished for your perversions !!!

I think the concept of "the people" needs an honest assessment done here, it is "these ancestors" that don't want to know more than they choose to believe possible acting as a cast of people staging how humans need to act like humanity knows more than instincts navigate Eternity individually without a word.

Any decent human being with an ounce of compassion. And people who value an individual's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I'm sure they work. They don't look like they're starving to me. The money has to come from somewhere.

I have no doubt the money comes from somewhere.

People can hate without committing a crime. The vote for Hilliary was a vote for theft, which is a real crime. Hypocrites.

Drvoke

I think I'm compassionate.

But I have no sympathy for her..

She's been caught lying and splicing together sound bites.

The media showed their real colors over the last year

Yeah, she's an agenda-driven pundit. I can barely stand her half of the time. But she's okay. I am sure you are more compassionate than I am, at least towards people. More than anything, I'm a smart ass.