Top choices: DNC chair is a member of the Nation of Islam

The radical leftist fringe is now the mainstream of the Democratic Party.

...Keith Ellison is rapidly pulling in serious endorsements as the next DNC chair. The Minnesota Representative has already lined up support from Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, who said that Ellison would be “terrific.” Now Rep. Ellison also has Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer in his corner.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/11/top-dems-rally-around-radical-keith-ellison-for-dnc-chair/

Keith-Ellison-for-DNC-Chair-Change-Org-P

...Keith Ellison is rapidly pulling in serious endorsements as the next DNC chair. The Minnesota Representative has already lined up support from Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, who said that Ellison would be terrific. Now Rep. Ellison also has Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer in his corner.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/11/top-dems-rally-around-radical-keith-ellison-for-dnc-chair/

Keith-Ellison-for-DNC-Chair-Change-Org-P

Some things never change..... ✡

So was Obama lol

...Keith Ellison is rapidly pulling in serious endorsements as the next DNC chair. The Minnesota Representative has already lined up support from Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, who said that Ellison would be “terrific.” Now Rep. Ellison also has Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer in his corner.

wanking.gif

Gee.....no references to the Nation of Islam.

Really surprising......

853.gif

Phoenix68....thank you for not shunning me me BUT from my link :...Ellison also has had ties with Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

Besides...I report you decide !

Also from my link: Ellison was one of Bernie Sanders’ representatives on the Democratic Platform committee, where he joined with Israel-haters Cornel West and John Zogby in trying to move the party against Israel. That effort was blocked by Clinton supporters. While Ellison is not as crazy anti-Israel as West and Zogby, his elevation to DNC Chair would distance the party even further from the overwhelming support of the American people for Israel.

And you think this guy would be good for America as a leader ?

Phoenix68....thank you for not shunning me me BUT from my link :...Ellison also has had ties with Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

Besides...I report you decide !

Also from my link: Ellison was one of Bernie Sanders representatives on the Democratic Platform committee, where he joined with Israel-haters Cornel West and John Zogby in trying to move the party against Israel. That effort was blocked by Clinton supporters. While Ellison is not as crazy anti-Israel as West and Zogby, his elevation to DNC Chair would distance the party even further from the overwhelming support of the American people for Israel.

And you think this guy would be good for America as a leader ?

Worry about where your next meal is gonna come from when Trump kicks you off the dole. Israel just has to fry it's own bacon. They are fucking moochers like you