How many of you left wing losers

Did poor little welfare boy get butt hurt. You left wing losers are such losers. Here's a clue, get off welfare and join the real world and put away your racism. The dems own losers like you.

Hmm, I prefer to wait until you go to work and then I fuck your wife senseless. She gives my cock the best face a guy can get anywhere, well except for your mom's cumm drinking mouth. Oh, bring home some more whiskey and a few Cubans, I want to do a Monica on your ol lady, cunt face.

Hmm, I prefer to wait until you go to work and then I fuck your wife senseless. She gives my cock the best face a guy can get anywhere, well except for your mom's cumm drinking mouth. Oh, bring home some more whiskey and a few Cubans, I want to do a Monica on your ol lady, cunt face.

A keyboard coward huh? You left wing queers typically talk smack behind close doors because you would get the shit beat out of you face to face. Besides welfare ricky said you are his bitch. Your mama still a street whore? She must be proud of the piece of welfare shit coward you are. Next time try not to talk with your mouth full of dick

by the way street whore mama boy, my wife would point a 44 mag at your head and you would piss in your panties and beg your street whore mama to let you back inside her genital wart infested cunt!

We are not violent. We just don't accept him as our president. He needs to resign immediately so that Hillary can take her rightful place in office.

He needs to resign?

For what possible reason

Hillary lost

And you complained about Trump and his language?

And you're in your 70s and fought in Vietnam?

Take the penis out of your mouth.

No one can hear your garbled crap.

Can you hear this?

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(