Trump Was Right When He Tweeted

It serves only to allow a minority of voters to impose a president that the majority of voters do not want.

Right. That is how it works. And so? I don't think I've ever seen such a meaningless post. It's like saying hammers are for hammering things and just trailing off as if there's something further to read into. Is it a really lazy way of saying you think that's a bad thing? If there's no reasoning behind that opinion then you might as well not share it. It's just noise to appease your inner child by letting off steam.

The electors may not vote for him and if they do in two years Trump will have screwed things up so bad that his supporters will be the ones who assassinate him.

Personally, I want Trump to serve his full 4 terms and teach this country a lesson by wrecking it worse than Bush did. Maybe then we will never have another Republican in office anywhere.

We are a Constitutional Republic...

...NOT a Democracy.

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -

It serves only to allow a minority of voters to impose a president that the majority of voters do not want.

Heard a comparison to that remark today. The recent world series played between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians which was won 4 games to 3 by Chicago making them the champions, using you logic Cleveland should be the champions because they scored more total runs for the 7 game series.

Heard a comparison to that remark today. The recent world series played between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians which was won 4 games to 3 by Chicago making them the champions, using you logic Cleveland should be the champions because they scored more total runs for the 7 game series.

big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

kj

Bravo, Friend. My thoughts exactly. I have been considering making that very point, but you beat me to it. Great minds think alike. Then too, so do small minds. Hillary, Debbie Wasserman, Donna Brazile, George Soros, Hollywood Leftists who promised us they would leave if Trump won.

http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com

Please post or private mail me anything you feel should be added to document the crybabies who cannot bear to lose after their loyal press promised them they would win....

The electors may not vote for him and if they do in two years Trump will have screwed things up so bad that his supporters will be the ones who assassinate him.

Personally, I want Trump to serve his full 4 terms and teach this country a lesson by wrecking it worse than Bush did. Maybe then we will never have another Republican in office anywhere.

hear hear, hopefully it will never get to bad.

No...it serves to insure against more populous states being able to dictate everything. Same reason each state has two senators.

To be fair, had it been the other way around, many Trump supporters would be all over the electoral college also. But. . it's an absolutely necessary tool in our electoral system and anyone bitching about it just because their candidate lost an election is a droopy wiener and laughable !

So happy to see this country finally about to begin to get back on the correct track . . .