"Clean Coal" Reality; By A Pro

"Behind the barber’s chair where Claude Rasnake diagnoses many of the world’s problems, he charted the to-do list of the Trump Administration.

Social Security, Medicare, the tax code - maybe Trump and a Republican Congress can finally get them fixed. Dismantle Obamacare and fix roads and bridges, too. But all that comes later, after the top priority.

“The first thing I’d like him to do is fire that lady that runs the EPA,” Rasnake, 81, said, working the trimmer around a customer’s ear. The Environmental Protection Agency makes regulations that limit the use of coal, and here that kills jobs.

As Rasnake talked about his decision to vote for Trump, the man getting a haircut finally spoke up at the question of whether Trump can make a difference.

No, he cant,” said William Sisk, 78, of Buchanan County. “You wont see those people working in the coal industry no more. Natural gas is too cheap. Any kind of market for coal anymore is very weak.”

A lot of people talk about Obamas war on coal,” Sisk said, standing and getting his cap. “But the coal war was on long before Obama got there. The bottom dropped plum out when he got in there and he got all the blame for it. But I dont think its ever gonna come back.”

As Sisk stepped out into the sunlight, he confessed that he didn’t vote for Trump. “Hes too radical. He promised too much,” he said. “You can promise anything, but you gotta deliver.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/deep-in-virginias-craggy-coal-country-they-saw-trump-as-their-only-hope/2016/11/11/a76ac324-a69f-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpcoalminer-1153am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

stickmantrophy.jpg

For The LAST INTELLIGENT MAN, IN COAL COUNTRY!!!!

Few gonna cry if Trump doesn't deliver on his coal promise.

Hahahaha, it's on the top ten list my friend.

But as this article says, coal is to expensive for a capitalist system to use, hence no private corporation would risk going back to coal. Just another con lie.

Hahahaha, it's on the top ten list my friend.

But as this article says, coal is to expensive for a capitalist system to use, hence no private corporation would risk going back to coal. Just another con lie.

Seriously, who would sink money into coal? Trump got the votes of those idiots, now they can fuck off

The coal industry is simply doomed, because gas is cheaper than coal and easier to use than coal. President Obama had nothing to do with this, really,. it is basic economics.

"Clean" coal is not very clean and is more expensive than gas.

Rightwingers can help the coal industry by throwing out their electric and gas stoves and their microwaves and heating systems and installing coal-fired stoves and furnaces. Cook your food on coal! Heat your home with coal!

Give all your friends and relatives coal stoves, heaters, shovels and scuttles this Christmas!

I recall when we had a stoker coal furnace in the basement. This was in NW Missouri.

The coal stoker made a rattling sound pretty constantly.

There was coal dust everywhere. Then the basement flooded. Gawd, what a mess! All the stuff we stored in boxes in the basement were wet and drenched in wet coal dust.

The next house we had was heated by gas. Just one pipe to the furnace and one to the water heater. No coal dust, no mess, no huge repair bills.

I lived in West Virginia for three years. The day after we arrived, I was following a huge coal truck by about three car lengths. I chunk of coal flew out, bounced and a chunk took out my windshield. In 1968, Buckhannon WV about the ugliest town I ever saw. There were four roads coming into town and each one had piles of old rusting coal mining equipment scattered along the edge. When I left three years later, the same junk was still there.

trumps gonna let them dig all they want !!! thats all he promised !!!

i hope its very dirty coal we need to build coal plants all over new york and cali

Demand for coal has plunged world wide. The only way for the coal industry to survive is on the gov. tit because it can't pay its own bill. Trump ain't gonna do that over a bunch of idiots he suckered outa their votes. Suckers are losers to him. He don't like losers

The problem in the coal mining towns is that the educational system is underfunded and awful and good teachers do not want to live in depressed coal mining camps where they get paid perhaps 80% of what they could get in a sunny, pleasant town. The dropout rate is high and many of the miners never learn the basic math, reading and other skills needed to take on college classes or better-paying jobs elsewhere. And now there is a meth problem.

Why would anyone celebrate anything by burning tires?

Why would anyone pay $5 for a ruined tire?

You are one disgusting sick racist puppy. And now we learn that you like doing dumb crap and actually paying to do it.

burning tires to celebrate TRUMP taking office,,, and the wind blows the smoke to lib land lol

up to the north east for yall to choke on !!

burning tires to celebrate TRUMP taking office,,, and the wind blows the smoke to lib land lol

up to the north east for yall to choke on !!

While you're out in the backyard burning tires your wife is on the phone with that niqqer that's fucking her

While you're out in the backyard burning tires your wife is on the phone with that niqqer that's fucking her

Yep, those turd pulling perverted incestuous family members of hers. They say when she spreads her legs you can see Chicago through her pie hole.

trumps gonna let them dig all they want !!! thats all he promised !!!

Trump PROMISES??!!!!

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

November 13, 2016

"Donald Trump campaigned on a promise to resurrect the ailing U.S. coal industry and put miners back to work. Delivering on that vow could prove nearly impossible.

Electric utilities that buy more than 95% of the coal mined in America have already retired hundreds of their coal-burning power plants from Colorado to Connecticut—amounting to about a third of the total capacity—and have plans to mothball even more."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cheap-gas-tests-trumps-promise-to-revive-coal-1479080359

donald_trump-1-860x280.jpg

Real Facts About Anthracite Coal - Leisure Line Stove Company

Anthracite Coal burns HOTTER than other fossil fuels.

All resources that are burned as fuels or used to generate heat are measured by the British Thermal Unit, also known as BTUs. They are compared to each other by the amount of energy required to generate 1,000,000 units of heat. Anthracite coal is the hottest burning fuel in comparison to the most common ones in use.

Example – It takes one ton of Anthracite Coal to produce 25,000,000 BTUs of heat

Anthracite Coal / One long ton 2,200lbs = 25,000,000 BTUs of heat

Natural Gas produces 1,021,000 BTUs / Per 1000 Cubic Feet

Petroleum Fuel oil produces 5,871,390 BTUs per barrel / 42 gallons

Key Attributes of Using Anthracite Coal

1. All Anthracite Coal used in the U.S. is produced in the Northeast Region by American workers.
  2. It’s currently the most abundant and economical fossil fuel available on the earth.
  3. It burns at the highest level of BTUs of all fossil fuels, 25 million BTUs of heat per ton.
  4. It’s very low in sulfur and volatile content compared to other competing fuels.
  5. It’s primarily mined on the surface, retrieving coal that was abandoned from deep mines underground by drag-line shovels, better known as strip mining.
  6. All Strip Mining Land is reclaimed and filled, and regulated by the government.
  7. Environmentally Sound, Anthracite coal is a full-cycle resource. Burn it for heat, use the ashes for acetic landfill and crop fertilizers.
  8. Safety – It is the safest fuel to use, maintain & store.