Trump already selling out Conservatives

I hope you Cons were paying attention to the news yesterday. The Big Sellout has already began. Ole Orange hasn't even gotten into the Oval Office yet and more or less said yesterday,"Oh all that shit I was promising you Cons yesterday, weeellll it all ain't gonna happen. ROTFLMAO!!! CONS set up like bowling pins again for a major duping by billionaire Liberal Manhattanitte like I said from the getgo.

I hope you Cons were paying attention to the news yesterday. The Big Sellout has already began. Ole Orange hasn't even gotten into the Oval Office yet and more or less said yesterday,"Oh all that shit I was promising you Cons yesterday, weeellll it all ain't gonna happen. ROTFLMAO!!! CONS set up like bowling pins again for a major duping by billionaire Liberal Manhattanitte like I said from the getgo.

Keep lying. Its all you got

Wait until after Trump takes office and selects his cabinet before drawing such conclusions.

Conservatives like to imply many things in order to distract voters,news organizations and watch dog organizations from the impacts that which are truly on the table.

Deception is their favorite tool with approximately 40 years of success. Reagan/Bush and the Clintons proved that deception should always be in motion for conservatives.

Still in denial that you lost Mike?

When a person hates being alive but won't end their own life the only satisfaction they can find is to make everyone else feel more miserale about being self contained to their own skin than they are.

Easy to find fault with self evident results perfectly balanced to stay self contained in the moment here as the person here. That simplicity is more than they can deal with honestly, so they direct reality and societal evolution designing eternal conflicts of interest socially within lines of communicating ideology promising brighter tomorrows defined by theoretical values like time separated in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks months, seasons, years.

See 8 hemispheres of semantical time, now use 6 degrees of separation of what, where, when, who, how, why with academia, artistic impression, economics, politics, spiritualism, and it takes a village and one has 12 principles needing 12 principals of divide and conquer self evident with theories and theologies becoming more important than adapt or become extinct. See why the number 13 is so unlucky to the sole ancestor.

until they(every ancestor alive simultaneously) figures out how they exist because of 14 contracting lifetimes of 3 previous generations making 4 generations of sole results of ancestry as specifically as they exist in plain sight.

Until the silent majority says enough and stops following their(malcontents with self containmentor ruling elites') hyperbole and treat the ruling elites as they treated everyone alive. See that is where Karma's meaning comes from. Well 11/09/2016 came the end of time where minority opinion ruled(measures) the silent majority with symbolism over substance by corrupted interpretations and nobody knows attitude.

Self evident reflects self containment in plain sight, not planed philosophy and misdirecting psychology..

"Wait until after Trump takes office and selects his cabinet before drawing such conclusions"

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG...

John Bolton

Jeff Sessions

newt

rudy

Jamie Dimon

Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback

Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Purdue

Sen. Bob Corker

Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer

Sarah Palin to lead the Interior Department

"Wait until after Trump takes office and selects his cabinet before drawing such conclusions"

John Bolton

Jeff Sessions

newt

rudy

Jamie Dimon

Sen. Bob Corker

Nobody follows your misleading arguments anymore.

He certainly will be scrutinized by some on the right, unlike the goose stepping the entire left was doing for Hilliary.

He certainly will be scrutinized by some on the right, unlike the goose stepping the entire left was doing for Hilliary.

Tired of your cliche about cons, which conservatives are you refering towards, social or genetic? Society exist in context following rule of law, ancestry is maintained by conception replacing ancestors dying and keep the species alive now, one at a time.

Now what kind of conserving are you arguing about? social or genetic balancing of the food chain done with or without the human species trying to over rule self containment with hypothises separating ancestry by demanding everyone play a role in ignoring the self evident cradle to grave.

John Bolton

Jeff Sessions

newt

rudy

Jamie Dimon

Sen. Bob Corker

Pretty strong group....except for Palin. I'm hoping for Gowdy for AG.

Tired of your cliche about cons, which conservatives are you refering towards, social or genetic? Society exist in context following rule of law, ancestry is maintained by conception replacing ancestors dying and keep the species alive now, one at a time.

Now what kind of conserving are you arguing about? social or genetic balancing of the food chain done with or without the human species trying to over rule self containment with hypothises separating ancestry by demanding everyone play a role in ignoring the self evident cradle to grave.

He (Trump) certainly will be scrutinized by some on the right, unlike the goose stepping the entire left was doing for Hilliary.

He (Trump) certainly will be scrutinized by some on the right, unlike the goose stepping the entire left was doing for Hilliary.

Time to change your perception of anything is possible to what actually exists in plain sight. Trump was elected as a mascot, not a leader of a free world order. Learn to comprehend what actually happened on the 11/08.2016.

Liberty has awakened again. the election was the second shot heard round the world only cyberspace gets rid of time relativity and space time continuum nonsense used to keep ancestors minding an eternally inaccurate social narrative.

Time to change your perception of anything is possible to what actually exists in plain sight. Trump was elected as a mascot, not a leader of a free world order. Learn to comprehend what actually happened on the 11/08.2016.

Liberty has awakened again.

Many on right questioned whether Trump was conservative and how deep his belief in liberty goes. Not so with the left and Hilliary.

Many on right questioned whether Trump was conservative and how deep his belief in liberty goes. Not so with the left and Hilliary.

right of what? moral code, legal code, ethical code, social code, oaths swearing allegiances to metaphors for life codes of social justification mind context over content matter matters?

You might find salvation in ignoring now is eternity, but all I see is everything staying absolutely corrupted for generations forward until extinction of this species.

DID YOU LEARN THAT IN YOUR SNOWFLAKE COUNSEL SESSION? OR DID YOU JUST MAKE IT UP. LITTLE MIKEY HAS MANURE BREATHE......CAUSE HE IS FULL OF SHIT!

badbreath2.png