ohio election results

JTZilla

So far i dont know if they have posted the totals yet Maybe chuck knows how his state releases the totals

i am still looking and will post when i find them

OHIO came thru for President Trump !

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/ohio

Ohio Results Nov. 12, 2016, 2:15 AM ET
President
Candidate Party Votes Pct. E.V. Donald J. Trump Republican 2,771,984 52.1% 18 Hillary Clinton Democrat 2,317,001 43.5 Gary Johnson Independent 168,599 3.2 Jill Stein Green 44,310 0.8 Richard Duncan Independent 23,501 0.4

100% reporting (8,887 of 8,887 precincts)

President Map »

Race Preview: Ohio, a competitive state with 18 electoral votes, is crucial for Mr. Trump. He had a slight advantage going into Tuesday's election. Barack Obama won Ohio in 2012 by 3 percentage points.

Live Results Forecast

We’re offering live estimates of every state in real time. Remember: these are estimates of what the results will be at the end of the night, based on the votes that have come in so far. See full forecast »

Win Ohio
>95%Trump
Forecast
Very likelylikelyleaningTossupVery likelylikelyleaning
Ohio vote margin
Trump +8.5
Forecast
D+28D+26D+24D+22D+20D+18D+16D+14D+12D+10D+8D+6D+4D+2R+2R+4R+6R+8R+10R+12R+14R+16R+18R+20R+22R+24R+26R+28Obama ’12Obama ’08
CincinnatiDaytonToledoColumbusClevelandAkronCincinnatiDaytonToledoColumbusClevelandAkron

Vote share

Dem. 40 50 60
Rep. 40 50 60
Other 40 50 60
No results
Vote by county Trump Clinton Rpt. Cuyahoga
100% Franklin
100% Hamilton
100% Summit
100% Montgomery
100% Lucas
100% Stark
100% Butler
100% Lorain
100% Warren
100%
U.S. Senate
Candidate Party Votes Pct. Rob Portman* Republican 3,048,467 58.3% Ted Strickland Democrat 1,929,873 36.9 Tom Connors Independent 89,977 1.7 Others 159,203 3.0

100% reporting (8,887 of 8,887 precincts)

Rob Portman R wins re-election

U.S. House
Dem. 4
Rep. 12

i cant tell if any of the congressmen in ohio lost their seats

Only readable thing ive seen is NY Times

https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections_in_Ohio,_2016

Chuck how many of these repubs are rhinos in Ohio??

Portman is a good guy ive heard

Trump took Ohio by nearly nine points

It's a great story about John Kasich and how he blew his chance of a lifetime, by trying to play to the middle

In the first Republican primary debate Kasich said that the party needed to listen to Trump because the country was listening to him.
Kasich pledged to support the nominee, even if it were Trump.
Then he went back on his pledge, as soon as he dropped out of the race

Trump offered him the vice presidency, and a wide latitude in setting policy, foreign and domestic, but the sore loser declined

As the Republican governor of the state hosting the Republican Convention, he refused to go inside the building, and practically protested outside the building, giving interviews to every station that would have him, about why Trump was bad.
He kept it up throughout the campaign season, coming out hard against Trump and making a big deal about trying to "protect" the down ticket and helping with state campaigns, and in other states, and appearing over and over again on TV talking about how Trump is wrong on this and Trump is wrong on that.
He was one of those never trumpers who even made a big deal out of writing John McCain in for president when he voted (apparently he was too ashamed to write in himself)

So Trump took Ohio by 9, and Kasich is now one of the most irrelevant republicans I know

Trump took Ohio by nearly nine points

It's a great story about John Kasich and how he blew his chance of a lifetime, by trying to play to the middle

In the first Republican primary debate Kasich said that the party needed to listen to Trump because the country was listening to him.

Trump offered him the vice presidency, and a wide latitude in setting policy, foreign and domestic, but the sore loser declined

As the Republican governor of the state hosting the Republican Convention, he refused to go inside the building, and practically protested outside the building, giving interviews to every station that would have him, about why Trump was bad.

He kept it up throughout the campaign season, coming out hard against Trump and making a big deal about trying to "protect" the down ticket and helping with state campaigns, and in other states, and appearing over and over again on TV talking about how Trump is wrong on this and Trump is wrong on that.

He was one of those never trumpers who even made a big deal out of writing John McCain in for president when he voted (apparently he was too ashamed to write in himself)

So Trump took Ohio by 9, and Kasich is now one of the most irrelevant republicans I know

Wow,,, I dont know what to say to that! other than Kasich should have known better !

How many situations of Voter Fraud were reported in ohio?

What in the world was he thinking?

Wow,,, I dont know what to say to that! other than Kasich should have known better !

How many situations of Voter Fraud were reported in ohio?

None that I heard of

A friend of mine retired Marine about 75 years old who voted two weeks before election went down and stood in line to see if they would let him vote again.

They had him as already voting, but told him he could have a provisional ballot and if his original ballot didn't turn up the provisional would be counted.

At that point he told them that he had already voted and was just checking what would happen if he tried to vote again

That was in Columbus

Lots of poll watchers this time in Cuyahoga county, that's where OBama got 100% of the vote in '12

None that I heard of

A friend of mine retired Marine about 75 years old who voted two weeks before election went down and stood in line to see if they would let him vote again.

They had him as already voting, but told him he could have a provisional ballot and if his original ballot didn't turn up the provisional would be counted.

At that point he told them that he had already voted and was just checking what would happen if he tried to vote again

That was in Columbus

Lots of poll watchers this time in Cuyahoga county, that's where OBama got 100% of the vote in '12

thats awesome

Does ohio guns laws state that if you have any alcohol in your system you cannot open carry?

does that pertain to CCL?

What in the world was he thinking?

He played to the middle, becoming self righteous in false glory as the media praised him for his courage

He did it once before in 94 when saved the assault weapon ban, and lost my support for nearly twenty years

Needless to say, he's lost it again

thats awesome

Does ohio guns laws state that if you have any alcohol in your system you cannot open carry?

does that pertain to CCL?

The term is "under the influence" and it applies to both methods of carry

If you are in a vehicle the charge becomes "improper transport" which isn't so serious, but you will also have a DUI

He played to the middle, becoming self righteous in false glory as the media praised him for his courage

He did it once before in 94 when saved the assault weapon ban, and lost my support for nearly twenty years

Needless to say, he's lost it again

The term is "under the influence" and it applies to both methods of carry

If you are in a vehicle the charge becomes "improper transport" which isn't so serious, but you will also have a DUI

I have been looking in texas and cant find it but,,,, i have a buddy who is a pretty hard drinker,,, we have the rolling argument that if he ever gets stopped whether hes drinking or not and they do a blood test!!

they will take his ccl away or ticket or arrest him for open carry

ever heard of this senario?

I think he was thinking that trump would lose badly and he could say i told you so but by doing that Maybe Chuck and say if he committed policial suicide in Ohio?

IMO, yes, he committed political suicide

No one is more irrelevant in Ohio politics than John Kasich

The new legislature we elected is Republican of course, but it is also his lame duck session

In two years he'll be gone, gone, gone

Unless CNN hires him

IMO, yes, he committed political suicide

No one is more irrelevant in Ohio politics than John Kasich

The new legislature we elected is Republican of course, but it is also his lame duck session

In two years he'll be gone, gone, gone

Unless CNN hires him

CNN deserves his backroom dealing ass !

I have been looking in texas and cant find it but,,,, i have a buddy who is a pretty hard drinker,,, we have the rolling argument that if he ever gets stopped whether hes drinking or not and they do a blood test!!

they will take his ccl away or ticket or arrest him for open carry

ever heard of this senario?

Texas is actually more strict than Ohio, or several other states for the matter, so it wouldn't surprise me

They used to have separate handgun licenses for revolvers and semiautos

They still do that?

We have notification, which is going to be our big push this year, as well as increasing the penalties for municipalities that violate state law by enacting their own forearm ordinances.

We have from now until the end of the year before this legislative session ends, and next Thursday we start having many many meetings at the statehouse.
It's the lame duck, and all the pussies who are afraid to vote pro-gun will do so now that the election is over

Wish me luck!

In Ohio it is Guns, Jobs, and Anti-abortion, in that order. I can't travel a mile in any direction from my house - yes, I've actually tried- without passing a church. They are like weeds. It's disgusting.

Freedom of religion really bothers you Libs, doesn't it?

Another example of how out of touch you really are