Trump is Alive: Gays heads on the Chopping Block

shintao

And gays thought ISIS was bad whacking off heads, wait till they hear what Trump has in mind!!!!

Trump’s top domestic policy adviser: being gay is a ‘lifestyle’ that ‘can be changed’
Just in case there was any doubt, Trump will be an anti-LGBT president.

President-elect Donald Trump selected Ken Blackwell, a former Ohio secretary of state who ran for governor in 2006 and was crushed by a nearly 34 point margin, to lead up domestic policy for his presidential transition team. Blackwell is also a senior fellow with the Family Research Council, which the Southern Poverty Law Center designated a hate group because of its anti-LGBT positions.

Blackwell is not exactly shy about his anti-LGBT stance. Indeed, as The Guardian’s Scott Bixby notes, Blackwell claimed during his gubernatorial bid that homosexuality is a “choice” that “can be changed.”

Blackwell’s position puts him at odds with, among other things, the Supreme Court of the United States, which said in its marriage equality decision Obergefell v. Hodges that sexual orientation is an “immutable nature,” and that “psychiatrists and others recognized that sexual orientation is both a normal expression of human sexuality and immutable.”

But, of course, it may not matter much what the Court said in Obergefell after Trumpis done remaking the Court. Obergefell was a 5–4 decision, and three of the justices who joined that decision, Justices Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Breyer, are quite elderly. Meanwhile, both Trump’s decision to associate with Blackwell and previous promises by Vice President-elect Mike Pence suggest that Trump’s Supreme Court appointees will be decidedly anti-LGBT.

If just one of the justices in the Obergefell majority leave the Court, marriage equality may not have long to live in the United States.

https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-top-domestic-policy-adviser-being-gay-is-a-lifestyle-that-can-be-changed-b4d876e0ce31#.g6q014p13

choppingblock.jpg

You hypocritical racist

What was Hillary's position on gay marriage in 2006?

What was Obama's

You hypocrite!! Don't try to roll a clock back on me, deal with reality.

What was her position is 2016? What was Obama's in 2016?

Lets have a look at Trump in 2016?

In a conversation with Fox News Sunday hosts, Trump said that if he was elected, he’d think about appointing Supreme Court Justices who would overturn marriage equality.

What he’d say to a gay grandchild: “‘I have been against [same-sex marriage] from the standpoint of the Bible, from the standpoint of my teachings as growing up and going to Sunday school and going to church, and I’ve been opposed to it.”

Of all the things Trump said, his stance on the LGBTQ community has been supportive. It was the only non-apocalyptic thing he said in his speech at the RNC.

Doesn't mean he didn't lie.

What he’d say to a gay grandchild: “‘I have been against [same-sex marriage] from the standpoint of the Bible, from the standpoint of my teachings as growing up and going to Sunday school and going to church, and I’ve been opposed to it.”

You're the one who "rolled back the clock", that's what makes you a hypocrite

That you are exercising your hypocrisy on the shoulders of a black man makes you a racist

What is Blackwell's position in 2016?

I did that to show you what a hypocrite you are, to think you have some angel in Trump, then or now.

news_zps79pwbxmu.jpg

I hope that will shut Jimbo up. His constant ragging how muslims are throwing gays of roofs. At least they are not pretending to be the leader of the free world and congratulating themselves for how civilized they are

I did that to show you what a hypocrite you are, to think you have some angel in Trump, then or now.

news_zps79pwbxmu.jpg

But that same angel exists in Hilary and Obama?

Are you BRAGGING about your hypocrisy, or do you simply not see it?

But that same angel exists in Hilary and Obama?

Are you BRAGGING about your hypocrisy, or do you simply not see it?

ha, I see republicans set to overturn the rights of real American people. That isn't Hillary or Obama. People have a right to change their opinions, Trump & his henchmen haven't which fly's in the face of Constitutional rights, or don't you see that?

no one cares what the queers think they are a tiny portion of the country

You don't care about shit anyway. Go fuck your goats.

Off to conversion camp. Let Jeezus and his Jeezus love work miracles

Trent Lott said a dab of Holy Water was all it would take.

ha, I see republicans set to overturn the rights of real American people. That isn't Hillary or Obama. People have a right to change their opinions, Trump & his henchmen haven't which fly's in the face of Constitutional rights, or don't you see that?

No, you don't see that, and THAT is exactly the type of lies that got Trump elected and Hilary unelected

It's fine for your side to "change their opinions" but not for Kenneth Blackwell

It's because he's black, isn't it, you racist?

Maybe you really do see it that way, but if you do, then you are TRULY delusional

No, you don't see that, and THAT is exactly the type of lies that got Trump elected and Hilary unelected

It's fine for your side to "change their opinions" but not for Kenneth Blackwell

Maybe you really do see it that way, but if you do, then you are TRULY delusional

He is an evangelical. They don't change. They are always Jeezus huffers first

He is an evangelical. They don't change. They are always Jeezus huffers first

Another good example of why Hillary lost.

The lying hypocritical Liberal Left wants to impose religious checks for office holders

Liberal tolerance is an oxymoron

I believe he is delusional

Another good example of why Hillary lost.

The lying hypocritical Liberal Left wants to impose religious checks for office holders

Liberal tolerance is an oxymoron

Just the way it is. I'm sure you know a few Jeezus huffers.

Why you wandering off the beaten path, Trump dislikes gay marriage, he appointed Blackwell, Blackwell has his anti-gay opinion, and that is to screw gays over when he is appointed.

You see race anywhere?

Frankly it tickles me thinking about it,seeing as the Republican Log Cabin is the biggest political perverted organization in the World, and I bet they voted Trump. I hate to seeing them lose their rights, but if they did, their is some Karma coming their way.

Why you wandering off the beaten path, Trump dislikes gay marriage, he appointed Blackwell, Blackwell has his anti-gay opinion, and that is to screw gays over when he is appointed.

You see race anywhere?

Frankly it tickles me thinking about it,seeing as the Republican Log Cabin is the biggest political perverted organization in the World, and I bet they voted Trump. I hate to seeing them lose their rights, but if they did, their is some Karma coming their way.

Show me Trump coming out against gay marriage, racist

He's just like the rest of us, once it happened, it happened

You're living in the past

Show me Trump coming out against gay marriage, racist

He's just like the rest of us, once it happened, it happened

You're living in the past

Goes with the whole cultural thing. Back when we were great. Where everybody knew their place. For gays that was the closet

Back when white men were dominant in all aspects of life