Hillary got 57 Newspaper endorsements... Trump got 2...

Yeah.. I hope democrats don't obstruct Trump's presidency like Republicans obstructed Obama's

Yea, Republicans might need to impose the Nuclear Option (Like Harry Reid did) to pass legislation and confirm judges, and use "Executive Orders" like Obama did to get things kick stated... OH well, with THAT, a MAJORITY in both the House and the Senate, AND the "Reconciliation" option that only requires 51 votes to pass (anything money, funding, or taxes oriented)... I think Trump will be able to get a lot done !!

the Russians cheated in our election for trump

Yea, Republicans might need to impose the Nuclear Option (Like Harry Reid did) to pass legislation and confirm judges, and use "Executive Orders" like Obama did to get things kick stated... OH well, with THAT, a MAJORITY in both the House and the Senate, AND the "Reconciliation" option that only requires 51 votes to pass (anything money, funding, or taxes oriented)... I think Trump will be able to get a lot done !!

unless he goes rouge

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah