Rember the violent protests in 2008/2012 after Obama was elected?

Neither do I.

Wasn't necessary. Republicans started obstructing him from day one.

It's just protests right now.

We get down to the business of totally undermining his Presidency next year.

It will make the protests look mild in comparison.

But just to be fair, we won't do or say anything Republicans didn't do or say to Obama the last 8 years.

Oblameo had all the power and it took him 2 years to pass ACA which is going to be Gone with the Wind. The congress was given to the GOP to stop oblameo policies. Now, in a complete repudiation, the Presidency has been awarded to the GOP. Governors, Congress, the President, and state legislations are going GOP. Trump did better with Latinos and Blacks than Romney did. Oblameo or his surrogate said "We won, elections have consequences." Dems will be given their time to debate but i think Trump is going to steamroller them. We Won, Get OVER It. Just like oblameo.

Trump is DANGEROUS. He might play it cool right now, but I expect that we'll see his real racist and sexist moves in January. All these protests are a clear sign that the educated young are wise enough to see through Trump's facade.

I have made a t-shirt for everyone that wants to spread the good word and at the same time support me, a student that is in need of money right now. Check it out: http://www.redbubble.com/people/holmeqweest/works/23829048-trump-not-my-president?p=classic-tee&style=classic-tee&body_color=black&print_location=front

Also thoughts on the t-shirt appreciated.

Get a job! Slacker.

Oblameo had all the power and it took him 2 years to pass ACA which is going to be Gone with the Wind. The congress was given to the GOP to stop oblameo policies. Now, in a complete repudiation, the Presidency has been awarded to the GOP. Governors, Congress, the President, and state legislations are going GOP. Trump did better with Latinos and Blacks than Romney did. Oblameo or his surrogate said "We won, elections have consequences." Dems will be given their time to debate but i think Trump is going to steamroller them. We Won, Get OVER It. Just like oblameo.

Get a job! Slacker.

Yeah, I am over it. How will you get over Trump lying to you, and me laughing at you?

Amending ObamaCare!!! Really? I thought you were against ObamaCare. I thought you voted for that piece of shit because he would repeal & replace ObamaCare? Looks like you were lied to bozo. Amend isn't Repeal. Amend isn't Replace. How will you ever live down your shame? LMAO!!!! You voted for a fucking liar, but then we knew that didn't we? He is making you his Ass Clown!!!

I remember the rage of the conservatives, everywhere you looked there was cons and teabaggers rioting and yelling "Ni#*er president!", "the negro messiah", the terrorist Hussein Muslim!", the "black Hitler!"...I remember the teabaggers waving rifles and hawglegs and threatening to shoot liberals and overthrow the gbbmint. I remember all the racist signs at the tearally's. I remember 2 Congressmen, black, being mobbed by the teabaggers and spat on and called ni#*ers!".

Now, we have the orange messiah saying at one minute "we have to heal the wounds and unite, I will be everyone's president"...then tweeting about the protests.."those bastard activists are payed and are put up to it by the lying, traitorous media!"

Doesn't take much to make Donnie show his TRUE feelings.

Trump is DANGEROUS. He might play it cool right now, but I expect that we'll see his real racist and sexist moves in January. All these protests are a clear sign that the educated young are wise enough to see through Trump's facade.

I have made a t-shirt for everyone that wants to spread the good word and at the same time support me, a student that is in need of money right now. Check it out: http://www.redbubble.com/people/holmeqweest/works/23829048-trump-not-my-president?p=classic-tee&style=classic-tee&body_color=black&print_location=front

How old are you - - - exactly what dues have you paid in the game of life?

I remember the rage of the conservatives, everywhere you looked there was cons and teabaggers rioting and yelling "Ni#*er president!", "the negro messiah", the terrorist Hussein Muslim!", the "black Hitler!"...I remember the teabaggers waving rifles and hawglegs and threatening to shoot liberals and overthrow the gbbmint. I remember all the racist signs at the tearally's. I remember 2 Congressmen, black, being mobbed by the teabaggers and spat on and called ni#*ers!".

Now, we have the orange messiah saying at one minute "we have to heal the wounds and unite, I will be everyone's president"...then tweeting about the protests.."those bastard activists are payed and are put up to it by the lying, traitorous media!"

Guess they forgot about their protest marches in Washington

a_crowd_of_people_some_carrying_signs_ar

Some said they heard 1.2 million, others 1.6 million; conservative blogger Michelle Malkin said in one post that ABC News had estimated the attendance at 2 million.

This is where they start getting selective memories.

If they thought everything is now behind us, and we are not going to hold any grudges for the last 8 years, they are in for a rude awakening.

Trump, his family, or any Republican or conservative pundit or their families is off limits.

No acceptance No mercy No quarter

That's because virtually everybody was relieved that the adults took over.

Spanked.

no, its that Obama's opposition wasn't into beating ppl up and burning shit

You bitch ass leftists love that stuff

Too late punks

Trump won fair and square

The young are neither wise nor educated, just misguided and mislead. That's why they are still in school.

But just to be fair, we won't do or say anything Republicans didn't do or say to Obama the last 8 years.

Does that make me free to piss and moan about how liberals hate the country, and democracy....and are racist....etc, etc, etc....????

No selliing your shit here troll.

kj

no, its that Obama's opposition wasn't into beating ppl up and burning shit

You bitch ass leftists love that stuff

Too late punks

Trump won fair and square

Seems you liked this comment from Trump.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

I think the difference is conservatives are to cowardly to express themselves physically. They never have the balls to defend themselves because they are sheeple doing what they are told, acting as they are told, and fearing repercussions if they step out of line. Conservative cowards are just that way.

CROSSHAIRStrump2_zpsoos8wgwk.jpg

OOOOOooooo...we're shaking in our shoes. LOLOL