Why the Democrats Lost

Trump won because he got the fear vote.

What fear? Those voting for him have been typecast as deplorables since he swepted the primaries by both his party and every other party competing to have their mascot in that position.

However I forget names matter to you, where those voting for Trump learned about sticks and stones.

america has two or more state of minds, comply with reality, self reliant as spaced apart, and our way or no way.

This is quite the commentary...you won't want to miss this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I like Jonathan Pie's videos. I was a subscriber at one point. I know I have posted several to the forum in the past.

The only fly in the ointment of his argument is that most cons are ignorant, science-denying morons. I am supposed to take your "I want a job." argument against the word of the consensus of all of the scientists in the world about the destruction of our planet? These are false equivalences.

You are wrong. End of discussion. Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

You expect me to waste my time debating this? I don't fucking think so.

The Democrats lost because the people's whose interests were going to be most negatively affected by Trump didn't bother to show up and vote.

I keep hearing a denial of this; blaming white women, blaming men, blaming everyone except those who were too complacent to bother to go to their local polling place, or hell, take 20 minutes to fill out a mail-in ballot, slap a couple of first class stamps on it, and put it in the mailbox.

And not only did they not bother to vote for Hillary, they also didn't bother to vote for Senators either.

All three branches are now conservative because the drooling rubes got out there and voted. They cared. Sure, all the bad shit is going to fall on them too, but they're not going to blame the people they voted for and they certainly aren't going to blame themselves. There will be no satisfaction given to the left via "Oh man, I sure am sorry I voted Republican!" Ain't gonna happen. As things revert back to Dubbya days, and then slide into the sewer below that sewer, they're going to be singing America the Beautiful all the way down, and they're going to take all the most vulnerable with them.

The question now becomes whether the left can get its lazy constituency motivated to vote two years from now. We shall see. But the damage has been done already and this time it's almost certainly irreversible.

The Democrats lost because the people's whose interests were going to be most negatively affected by Trump didn't bother to show up and vote.

I keep hearing a denial of this; blaming white women, blaming men, blaming everyone except those who were too complacent to bother to go to their local polling place, or hell, take 20 minutes to fill out a mail-in ballot, slap a couple of first class stamps on it, and put it in the mailbox.

And not only did they not bother to vote for Hillary, they also didn't bother to vote for Senators either.

All three branches are now conservative because the drooling rubes got out there and voted. They cared. Sure, all the bad shit is going to fall on them too, but they're not going to blame the people they voted for and they certainly aren't going to blame themselves. There will be no satisfaction given to the left via "Oh man, I sure am sorry I voted Republican!" Ain't gonna happen. As things revert back to Dubbya days, and then slide into the sewer below that sewer, they're going to be singing America the Beautiful all the way down, and they're going to take all the most vulnerable with them.

The question now becomes whether the left can get its lazy constituency motivated to vote two years from now. We shall see. But the damage has been done already and this time it's almost certainly irreversible.

This is a good point. I've heard numbers that Hillary got 6 million less votes than Obama in 2012, and 10 million less than 2008. Unless I hear differently, I am going to put the blame on complacent blacks.

If the only reason you think Trump won is because of fear, you're grossly underestimating the scale of the situation.

Lets be honest here. The Republicans won because they ran against Hilary. Trump won because he promised to secure the borders.

If Rand Paul made it to the top, I would have voted for him. But Nope. Y'll voted for the "I'll protect you and your family with a big dumb wall that we can't afford to build."

I would put the blame on complacent people in general.

I wouldn't. When I went to the polls, everyone was white except maybe two or three people. A far different experience than the last two elections. And, yes, blacks are racist. When a demographic votes 98% in favor of one candidate because of the shade of their skin, there is nothing else to say. Even that idiot Jesse Jackson got those numbers.

Russia will blackmail tRump with his help in their US election fixing

then what

Dear Fucking Idiot,

Hillary is the one that cashed in with her pay-to-play scheme with Russia and others.

Most of the world would have blackmailed Hillary.

Black people are affected the same way white and green people are by neoliberal politics. Trump promised everyone a job. Now he has to deliver

No one said any different. I am talking about who took the trouble to vote and who didn't.

No one said any different. I am talking about who took the trouble to vote and who didn't.

Thing is, I didn't want to vote for Hilary. But I couldn't get over how evil a lot of Trump supporters are. Even now, Folks are rallying for cultural skirmishes because they feel empowered by Trump's victory.

I just knew that guy was going to win...

No he won....

Because liberals debate by saying you are a racist.

Trump won specifically because he appealed to the fear vote.