Trump will not get your job operating a stapler back from China.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really think Donald (I grab em by the Pussy) Trump is going to get that 15 dollar an hour job operating a big stapler machine in a furniture factory back you've been duped.

IF YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ANY LIBERALS IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS....YOU REALLY ARE ON CRACK

proud-to-be-everything-leftists-hate.jpg

trump who has only said (in his little limited adolescent know nothing world) he's going to make things great,,,,,has offered zero solutions, just more of the same gop Trickle DOwn and Deregulation

MAYBE YOU MISSED THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS....UMMMMM YUP YOU DID

LIBERALS.....LIE LIKE A LIBERALS!

If you really think Donald (I grab em by the Pussy) Trump is going to get that 15 dollar an hour job operating a big stapler machine in a furniture factory back you've been duped.

Do you understand how eternity physically separates eternal details as existing in plain sight? But you can recite a theory or theology projecting anything other than now being that universal point of kinetic separation is possible.

Thank you academia and artistic impression for maintaining character role playing cradle to grave ancestry through every ancestor alive now.

MAYBE YOU MISSED THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS....UMMMMM YUP YOU DID

LIBERALS.....LIE LIKE A LIBERALS!

Hey 123, do you realize down goes to the core of central governance of a global society where when one doesn't perform as directed they get cast out of societal evolution morally, legally, and ethically for not paying to rent a social identity cradle to grave beingpart of the 99% ruled from 1% making up theories and theologies citizens follow to their ancestry's graves proving nobody knew what real was at anytime in history.

Most factory jobs were not lost to China, they were replaced by robots. A steel mill that once had 1200 workers now produces more steel with perhaps 400. Those 800 jobs will not be coming back. Odds are, even more jobs will be lost to automation.

Automated factories produce more and better quality products than the non automated factories of those "Days of Greatness" that Trump wistfully dreams of. The main problem is that in a consumer society, those robots do no0t consume the products they create.

No robot dreams of cruising down Route 66 in his 'vette or 'stang, consuming cheeseburgers and fries and spending the nights in motels shaped like wigwams or Stetson hats.

All a robot needs is voltage. And it is not saddened when someone flips its switch.

Trump has no answer to how a consumer society continues to function when there is no one with the money to support mass consumption.

This planet will punish all of its inhabitants for the stupidity of the minority who voted for Trump.

Most factory jobs were not lost to China, they were replaced by robots. A steel mill that once had 1200 workers now produces more steel with perhaps 400. Those 800 jobs will not be coming back. Odds are, even more jobs will be lost to automation.

Automated factories produce more and better quality products than the non automated factories of those "Days of Greatness" that Trump wistfully dreams of. The main problem is that in a consumer society, those robots do no0t consume the products they create.

No robot dreams of cruising down Route 66 in his 'vette or 'stang, consuming cheeseburgers and fries and spending the nights in motels shaped like wigwams or Stetson hats.

All a robot needs is voltage. And it is not saddened when someone flips its switch.

Trump has no answer to how a consumer society continues to function when there is no one with the money to support mass consumption.

This planet will punish all of its inhabitants for the stupidity of the minority who voted for Trump.

Technology isn't mental advancement of a population like those directing humanity suggest enlightens instincts to become intellectually corrupted cradle to grave. That is called planned obsolescence backed up with plausible deniability defended with the promise of greater good intentions.

symbolism over substance isn't self maintaining. Mind over matter never teaches how matter never stays the same again currently contextually.

Liberal COCK-eyed logic is what GOT America into this position...

AND TODAY, I believe you can include republican Presidents HW and GW Bush in that "liberal" category. I am NOW CONVINCED, that the ENTIRE Family are: 1) Establishment elitists, 2) Globalist's, 3) Corporatist's, and 4) Neo-Liberals (at the very best). The FACT that they did NOT vote for Donald Trump, and were in the "Never trump" group, tells ME all I need to know.... but in retrospect, they also EXPLODED the debt, pushed Globalism and unfair trade deals, and put MORE Liberal Justices on the Supreme Court than most Democrat Presidents did...

CASE Closed... The Bush's, along with the Clinton's, are an unfortunate page in American history... they are OVER, and we have a NEW Republican party !!

we have a NEW Republican party !!

=============================

The Republican Party has been an obstacle to actual progress since Eisenhower left office.

The "new" Republican Party has no way of bringing jobs back from China or automation.

Perhaps "Independent Sam" will explain how you force Ford or GM to have actual humans paint cars in their factories again, instead of leaving this dangerous and difficult job up to robo-painters who do it better, faster and cheaper. Go on, Genius Sam. Belly up to the bar and tell us how Trump is going to reclaim jobs from machines, Chinese or whatever. I know that Trump has never revealed the secret. Perhaps because there is no way this could happen. But give it a try, Sambo.

The only way for Americans to progress is by becoming smarter and better educated in fields in which they actually PRODUCE something. House flipping is essentially a form of economic masturbation, as it produces nothing. But The Donald saw that there was money to be made by peddling bogus classes in this and throwing a bunch of dummies into debt.

HA! Liberals trying to JUSTIFY the 20 years of economic FAILURE that they presided over...

Tell me Einstein... if "robots" are doing those jobs, is there a reason they can't do them IN AMERICA? Hmmm... I didn't THINK so. THAT encapsulates a FUNDAMENTAL problem... Liberals have tried to make us believe that Americans WILL NOT do the jobs the Mexicans will, and manufacturing CAN NOT be done competitively in America... However, I know many Americans who would LOVE to those jobs, although at a wage that might allow them to survive in America rather than Mexico), and the ONLY reason America can't be competitive with China to perform manufacturing, is that THEY protect THEIR markets, and we have NO RESTRICTIONS...

The answer to One, is Economics 101, an the other is FAIR TRADE vs. FREE TRADE... Trump will address BOTH !!

The Republican Party has been an obstacle to actual progress since Eisenhower left office.

The "new" Republican Party has no way of bringing jobs back from China or automation.

The only way for Americans to progress is by becoming smarter and better educated in fields in which they actually PRODUCE something. House flipping is essentially a form of economic masturbation, as it produces nothing. But The Donald saw that there was money to be made by peddling bogus classes in this and throwing a bunch of dummies into debt.

Wow, stuck reciting the past as the future is determined now all the time and every choice added to the decisions each ancestor made already.

Exponential compounding while your mentality two dimensionally divides the self evident into categories of interpretating life as it could exist if now wasn't Eternity separating eternal details as adding here.

Where is that open brain operated on a fixated social mentality? Oh the intellect quoted above.

Trump crushed you liberal fools. America hates you people.

I Love it... GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

Watch and learn MORON !!

I Love it... GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

Watch and learn MORON !!

@ xavier post in quote,

Wasn't November 8, a teachable moment for you? The ignored worked silently to overthrow expert opinions directing societal evolution as staged globally peacefully without roiting and protesting social mistreatment of those making things happen socially.

Many trying to rationalize it away will call it Manifested destiny or Divine Providence when all it was was the majority of self reliant ancestors said enough hyperbole for a generation or two.

the silent majority spoke without saying a word.. And look what the corrupted are doing in response starting legal procedures to assure it doesn't happen again..

Well, at least if you're black, there will be Affirmative Action teaching positions open.

From Fred Reed:

Gabe: "I don't know what to do on this."

Ms. Williams: "Well, you'd better find out. It's not hard. Nobody else didn't have to ask no questions bout it. You know what to do, you just want somebody to just sit there and pet you about it, but I ain't gonna do it. You know how to go in that lunch room and tear that food up every day. Ain't nothing hard bout that sheet."

Following this Miltonian eructation, we have:

Ms. Williams: "No, do your work. She ain't goin to be sittin up in here wanting somebody to help her every time she, cause she don't wanna apply herself to her work. You know how to go in that cafeteria and enjoy that lunch and breakfast every morning."

Then, waxing ever more lyrical, even Ciceronian,

Ms. Williams: "Where this go?"

Child: "I colored that yesterday."

Ms. Williams: "It shouldn't of got changed at all, that ain't nothing to be proud of."

Ms. Williams clearly is barely literate, and should be in the first grade instead of teaching it. Gabe speaks better English than she does. In a country not sliding into degradation, a restraining order would keep her from coming within a hundred yards of a school.

Why do we permit this sort of thing? Ms. Williams is black. The story carefully doesn’t say so, but it doesn’t have to. Only the black uneducated speak as she does.

I know all about robots manufacturing in America. Tell me, how many cars does a robot in a Ford assembly plant buy?

I paid for my college putting wheels on Comets and Falcons. Now the same plant produces more F-150's with a quarter of the workers.

The question is not that Americans can use robots, the issue is that robots do not consume the products robots make in the way that human workers once did.

Again, we have a CONSUMER SOCIETY. It requires not only that products to be consumed are produced, it requires that there be consumers to BUY those products.

Why did Atari and Commodore Computers go out of business? It was not because their products did not work. It was because consumers bought products with more features and there was no market for their products. Consumers refused to consume them.

You don't even understand the fucking problem. No wonder the orange baboon bamboozled you!

Of course, the consumer society which depends on constant growth is also unsustainable. Eventually there are too many people for too few resources. The number of people that this planet can sustain is not, repeat, NOT infinite.

You sorry schmucks ignore both the major potholes and the insurmountable barricade at the end of the road.\\

That is called planned obsolescence backed up with plausible deniability defended with the promise of greater good intentions.

Planned obsolescence

plausible deniability

promise of greater good intentions.

Three (3) THREE clichés with absolutely no significant meaning conveyed.

Extra raisins on that cookie, With sprinkles!

My god man, do you ever know what you are talking about? China production of steel shot up 540% in 14 years While the U.S.A produces 13% less.

China produces more steel because China has over a billion people and needed to build the largest railroad network ever built. The US maintains infrastructure, China has been creating it. 10% annual growth over a period of 15 years. Most of China's steel has been for internal consumption. They export it, of course, when they have a market for it. No one has ever manipulated the capitalist system as have the leaders of the PRC since the late 1980's No one else has even come close. Of course, they have no labor problems and Chinese society has had a collectivist mentality for the past seven centuries.

But you are again dodging the main question.

The FACT is that the productivity of the American steel worker has increased hugely because of automation. Do you deny that US steel mills have increased the per ca[pita production while shrinking the workforce?

AGAIN: How do we sustain a consumer society when there is a lack of income of consumers to buy the products that are created? Tell us how Trump will do this, genius. Tell us how it is even possible.

That is called planned obsolescence backed up with plausible deniability defended with the promise of greater good intentions.

Planned obsolescence

plausible deniability

promise of greater good intentions.

Three (3) THREE clichés with absolutely no significant meaning conveyed.

Extra raisins on that cookie, With sprinkles!

Not to an existentialist with a one track intellectual processing mind that only addresses one issue of either or consequence at a time while nothing stays as before when alive currently as one of a kind occupying the moment here simultaneously.

You found salvation in human rights thinking real doesn't matter and left your sole position of ancestry dancing in the wind of vernacular tribalism.

I am not going to discuss more than one issue at a time, because to do so is confusing.

Effective debate is only possible when confusion is at a minimum.

I do not have a "sole position of ancestry". whatever the eff that means. And even if I did, I am not discussing that issue now.

Enjoy your cookie.

My god man, do you ever know what you are talking about? China production of steel shot up 540% in 14 years While the U.S.A produces 13% less.

China produces more steel because China has over a billion people and needed to build the largest railroad network ever built. The US maintains infrastructure, China has been creating it. 10% annual growth over a period of 15 years. Most of China's steel has been for internal consumption. They export it, of course, when they have a market for it. No one has ever manipulated the capitalist system as have the leaders of the PRC since the late 1980's No one else has even come close. Of course, they have no labor problems and Chinese society has had a collectivist mentality for the past seven centuries.

But you are again dodging the main question.

The FACT is that the productivity of the American steel worker has increased hugely because of automation. Do you deny that US steel mills have increased the per ca[pita production while shrinking the workforce?

AGAIN: How do we sustain a consumer society when there is a lack of income of consumers to buy the products that are created? Tell us how Trump will do this, genius. Tell us how it is even possible.

Liberal 101 - - - look at the bright side; American steel production tanking, =s less global warming.

Although Chinese steel production has shot up 500%.

You are again dodging the main question.

This is not about steel production, which is only a small aspect of the entire economic situation.

The FACT is that the productivity of the American steel worker has increased hugely because of automation. Do you deny that US steel mills have increased the per capita production while shrinking the workforce?

Again, you are dodging the question.

Come into my palor of interpretation said the spider to the fly. This is my(xavier) topic and you(anyone) will stick to my(xavier) issues of either/or or you(everyone beyond my we) will be expelled from our social set of hypothetical practices acted out socially in any given geographical area ruled by law and enforced by fellow deniers honoring symbolism over substance to their or your grave.

How tyranny controls the social mind by context and corruption alone. Sedition or seduction.