Short the Market soon...Easy $$$$

trump and his long list of sweethearts...rudy, newt, john bolton, jeff sessions, christie, etc etc etc etc will give us another MAJOR Recession soon after taking office...the market will lose 25-50%

this ones a gimme

think bush/cheney, only worse

"Why don't you give this guy a chance?"

Because I've been watching your Economy Wreckers for 40 years...he's promising ALL the same republiKKKan policies that got us here

WHEN are you and the other republiKKKan Morons going to wake up????????????????????????????????????????????????

Because I've been watching your Economy Wreckers for 40 years...he's promising ALL the same republiKKKan policies that got us here

WHEN are you and the other republiKKKan Morons going to wake up????????????????????????????????????????????????

8 years ago we were promised by Obama more income and hope...

Why do you think the republicans now have the White House and both houses of Congress?

Why do you think so many people refused Clinton?

Broken promises and failed policies....

Obama had 8 years..

Time's up!

the-drunk-brain-dead-human-gaffe-machine

Donkey.Hate.jpeg

trump and his long list of sweethearts...rudy, newt, john bolton, jeff sessions, christie, etc etc etc etc will give us another MAJOR Recession soon after taking office...the market will lose 25-50%

this ones a gimme

think bush/cheney, only worse

What an educated idiot you allowed yourself to become as programmed by mental midgits thinking time is money. Those that still navigate with a sense of self contained by the moment here think from the inside out while leaderships operate looking from the outside now into time relativity eternity is anywhere else but the moment at hand.

vested by natural balancing, invest on civil behavior, not civic pride of fools thinking they can own a people swearing oaths to maintain social distractions.

What an educated idiot you allowed yourself to become as programmed by mental midgits thinking time is money. Those that still navigate with a sense of self contained by the moment here think from the inside out while leaderships operate looking from the outside now into time relativity eternity is anywhere else but the moment at hand.

vested by natural balancing, invest on civil behavior, not civic pride of fools thinking they can own a people swearing oaths to maintain social distractions.

I ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE.

Why do you think the republicans now have the White House and both houses of Congress?

ans...stupid/ill informed voting public...ie, Foxaganda, and gop Hate radio for Idiots

ans...the MAJORITY voted for Clinton...as they did Gore

ans....republiKKKan OBSTRUCTION

Ron Reagan Jr...."the republicans had a meeting the night of Obamas first Inaug..they decided then & there to vote against EVERYTHING the President wanted, regardless if they wanted it the day before"

ans...stupid/ill informed voting public...ie, Foxaganda, and gop Hate radio for Idiots

ans...the MAJORITY voted for Clinton...as they did Gore

ans....republiKKKan OBSTRUCTION

Ron Reagan Jr...."the republicans had a meeting the night of Obamas first Inaug..they decided then & there to vote against EVERYTHING the President wanted, regardless if they wanted it the day before"

Do you realize that many Dems obstructed Obama too?

very very seldom z09.....and thats Democracy, NOT the way either your party does things.... VOTE with the gop OR YOU'RE OUT

UNLESS you play by the gop rules, Foxaganda and gop Hate radio will RUIN you

FOX NEWS IS TO BLAME AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBS,PBS,NBS,CNN...ALL SOROS FED, AND YOU IDIOTS STILL LOST WITH 2 BILLION DOLLARS, AND THE MANCHILDDYKE SPENT ALMOST ALL OF IT..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LIBERALS.......CANT FIX STUPID

very very seldom z09.....and thats Democracy, NOT the way either your party does things.... VOTE with the gop OR YOU'RE OUT

UNLESS you play by the gop rules, Foxaganda and gop Hate radio will RUIN you

Many Democrats refused to go along with Obama's ideas......Keystone? Closing Gitmo? Ending the Patriot Act? Numerous budgets?

TTP?

The problem with you Benson is that you think when republicans refuse to go along with Obama's ideas they're "obstructionists"...

Maybe they just want to do what they were elected to do....Represent their voters...

It is one thing to see that the market is likely to take a hit. It is far more difficult to make money shorting the market.

You really need to know a lot of information to know what to sell short and when to short it.

It is like the difference between avoiding crashing your car on the interstate and winning a NASCAR race. Several layers of expertise are required. And no, the crap that appears uninvited in your e mail will not be of use to you.

Hillary received the MAJORITY OF VOTES....as Al Gore did

you're in the Minority again

REALLY? DID YOU HAPPEN TO SEE WHO WON THE WHITE HOUSE AND HAS A MAJORITY IN CONGRESS?

YOU LIBREJECTS ALWAYS PROVE MY POINT...WHATEVER IT IS YOU CLAIM.....IT IS ALWAYS THE EXACT OPPOSITE

LIBERALS..................CANT FIX STUPID

It is one thing to see that the market is likely to take a hit. It is far more difficult to make money shorting the market.

You really need to know a lot of information to know what to sell short and when to short it.

It is like the difference between avoiding crashing your car on the interstate and winning a NASCAR race. Several layers of expertise are required. And no, the crap that appears uninvited in your e mail will not be of use to you.

I THINK THEY SHOULD DO AWAY WITH SHORTING THE MARKET...I HATE IT... I KNOW THERE IS PLENTY OF ARGUMENTS FOR IT....SOME VALID....

Shorting the market is something that only experts should attempt, It is not for ignorant spewers of hateful drivel like you.

Where do you get the idea that the NYSE is going to end the option of shorting the market because someone so recently come down from the trees like you dislikes it?

If you do not like the game, do not play the game.

Your attitude resembles that of an occasional winner of tic tac toe demanding that the game of chess be outlawed, because you hate it.

"There is plenty of arguments for it." Hah ha ha <chortle> chuckle chuckle chuckle >guffaw, snort. Yuk yuk!

Or good graphs...and I have them...MACD

Well, good luck.

Investing because of political beliefs is generally unsuccessful.

Your attitude resembles that of an occasional winner of tic tac toe demanding that the game of chess be outlawed, because you hate it.

"There is plenty of arguments for it." Hah ha ha <chortle> chuckle chuckle chuckle >guffaw, snort. Yuk yuk!

WHY ARE YOU DRIPPING SNOT ALL OVER YOURSELF ABOUT THE COMMENT I MADE ABOUT HATING SHORTS?

I BEEN IN THE MARKET SINCE I WAS 18, I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL STOCKS I BOUGHT IN MOTOROLA, WESTINGHOUSE , AND MCDONALDS. YOU WANNA GET IN A DEBATE ABOUT STOCKS YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON ON THIS PLANET THAT IS GOING TO OUTSMART ME.

I THINK SHORTERS SUCK.......I HATE IT.....KISS OFF LIBREJECT.

I ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE.

Been saying it for a decade and all that is repsonded with is word salad and gibberish by those flaming one extreme against another blaming each side for getting out of control and those orchestrating the chaos are the solution to humanity's social problems, for cut of the action all sides take.

don't think I don't know the type of psychology you are appying now. Someone told me the current term is "fogging".

I BEEN IN THE MARKET SINCE I WAS 18, I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL STOCKS I BOUGHT IN MOTOROLA, WESTINGHOUSE , AND MCDONALDS. YOU WANNA GET IN A DEBATE ABOUT STOCKS YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON ON THIS PLANET THAT IS GOING TO OUTSMART ME.

If you think that investing is about competing with me, you are surely a fool.

So what if you have stocks you bought long ago. Machs nichst to me. I remain unimpressed with your meaningless braggadocio.

I always remember that "on the Internet, no one knows you are a dog." You can say anything.

Hey, I bought Intel and Apple at the original IPO!

I lent Ray Croc the money to buy out the original McDonald Brothers!