Which Cabinet Posting will our darlin' Sarah Palin get?

I like Secretary of the Department of Agriculture.

That way, the pathetic Welfare Liberals and Vote-Plantation n!ggers come to her... beggin'.

254398_927sarah_para_bellum_orig.jpg

I WOULD LOVE IT....LIBERALS HEADS WOULD SPIN OFF.......ROFLMAO....SHE SHOULD BE PRESS SECRETARY.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOULDNT THAT CAUSE THEM TO HANG THEMSELVES ROFLMAO

Attorney General. It would be so...perfect.

Exactly. Any position will be welcomed by the Progressives. It will be comedy material gold for the nightly shows the next 4 years. I can't think of another person, except maybe Rudy Giuliani, that could undermine the Trump Presidency.

Exactly. Any position will be welcomed by the Progressives. It will be comedy material gold for the nightly shows the next 4 years. I can't think of another person, except maybe Rudy Giuliani, that could undermine the Trump Presidency.

More Liberal War-on-Women.

And your Welfare Check would be sure to be lost in the mail.

Ha!

254398_927sarah_para_bellum_2016.jpg

Put sarah as IRS chairman

I doubt that Sarah Palin will be chosen for any appointment.

She has a stunning lack of qualifications for any position.

sarah could run the EPA or Climate change

democrats need to be lowballed and humiliated at every turn

I doubt that Sarah Palin will be chosen for any appointment.

She has a stunning lack of qualifications for any position.

Well, so does the boss.

Unluckily for us, the boss places value on loyalty to himself over ability, and she was one of the first of the Deplorables.

I hope he cuts school funding 300%

Well, so does the boss.

Unluckily for us, the boss places value on loyalty to himself over ability, and she was one of the first of the Deplorables.

thank god the nlgger party is not in control !!! i hope trump outlaws faggotry

Her first job will be to clean off the gum from under his desk in the Oval Office and other jobs down there. If she does a good job, he may make her U.S. Ambassador to Russia. She could walk to work from her house. Or, if Trump doesn't eliminate the Department of Education, she could be put in charge of that, or maybe NASA. Cons love putting it to intellectuals (aka eggheads with no common sense)

Her first job will be to clean off the gum from under his desk in the Oval Office and other jobs down there. If she does a good job, he may make her U.S. Ambassador to Russia. She could walk to work from her house. Or, if Trump doesn't eliminate the Department of Education, she could be put in charge of that, or maybe NASA. Cons love putting it to intellectuals (aka eggheads with no common sense)

NASA goes to Matt Damon

Fed chairman Ron Paul