Hats off to Butch and Golfboy

You guys both were true believers in a Trump win from months ago.

I cannot claim that myself. I believed in a Trump win, thought it was landslide territory in July but lost some faith in the last month as I went through the crap media stories. I always thought it was possible but had real doubts. Anyway, hats off to you two for staying true in the face of some of the most mindless leftists around.

This is a rational fear; and only the brain dead would deny it.

Six diseases that were recently near eradication are making a comeback in the United States, as the taxpayer funded refugee resettlement industry launches a propaganda blitz about the so-called World Refugee Day this Monday.

The returning diseases are;

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good**************************************

Liberal 101 - - - we must show our tolerance; even if it costs the lives of our legal citizens.

I saw the same thing happen in 1980. Reagan locked up the fear vote and won the election.

Does this scare you, cause these diseases are making a serious come back, because of insane refugee placement.

Six diseases that were recently near eradication are making a comeback in the United States, as the taxpayer funded refugee resettlement industry launches a propaganda blitz about the so-called World Refugee Day this Monday.

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

Does this scare you, cause these diseases are making a serious come back, because of insane refugee placement.

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

Blame the anti-vaxxers. They may be left wing but I don't share their ignorance.

I cannot claim that myself. I believed in a Trump win, thought it was landslide territory in July but lost some faith in the last month as I went through the crap media stories. I always thought it was possible but had real doubts. Anyway, hats off to you two for staying true in the face of some of the most mindless leftists around.

Golfboy hid after the pussy grabbing tape came out.

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good**************************************

Liberal 101 - - - we must show our tolerance; even if it costs the lives of our legal citizens.

.....you may have forgotten a most heinous disease, robbing one of thinking capacities needed to logically interact in life.....

Liberalism.......

.....there ought to be a vaccine for it....

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

Stop bring them in through your opened borders agreement Bush signed onto. That should solve the problem. Obama has deported more of Bush's illegals than any President, so look to yourself.

++++++111111111

Thank you. It was my pleasure humiliating the liberal fools here.

Stop bring them in through your opened borders agreement Bush signed onto. That should solve the problem. Obama has deported more of Bush's illegals than any President, so look to yourself.

Jesus - Mary - & Joseph, couldn't Obama have straightened out Bush's fuck ups in 8 years.

We are now, and have been drowning in a tsunami of very very questionable ME ( so called ) refugees. They are bringing in diseases that we have kept in check - nearly eradicated.

I saw bubonic plague in Vietnam.

It is not pleasant.