Cons don't hate the electoral college, Trump also won popular vot

Its not getting much attention since Trump won, but there was a hell of a lot of corruption. 50-100 thousand ballots in Bowdry country, over 100,000 fake Ballots in California. With a margin as narrow as 200,000 I think it is reasonable to say that if everything was fair Trump also won the popular vote. I can promise you that the country would have blown up for real had Hillary won it with <0.2%.

Liberals were trying to cheat this election but even with that level of cheating she lost. We are lucky the popular vote is not the sole deciding factor because if it was, the shannigans in California would have won it for Hildebeast. Why should a few corrupt states be able to screw over the rest of us.

I never said God would force people to vote Trump or Hillary, but God certainly had a role in the terrific design of our country. Too bad for the satanists. Go to Canada or something. If you need help there is a GoFundMe up to help deport you.

https://www.gofundme.com/emigrateliberalswishfoundation?utm_medium=wdgt

15903587_1478702478.1247.jpg

Hillary got 2 million more votes...

No idiot. 200,000 is not 2,000,000. No wonder liberals are shit for numbers and think unemployment was down under Obama.

She had 59,755,284 votes. Trump had 59,535,522. That difference of 219,762 is razor-thin considering the nearly 120 million votes counted so far.

https://www.facebook.com/OverpassesForAmerica2/videos/1190495327656465/?autoplay_reason=all_page_organic_allowed&video_container_type=0&video_creator_product_type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

You said Trump got 2 million more votes. Now you say Hillary got 200,000 more. WTF, you can't even stick to your lie? Laffin.

What are you talking about? Scroll through the thread carefully. You will find that the only mention of the number 2,000,000 comes from you. Sigh, did that blame the other guy for your own stupidity tactic work for you so well in the last election that you feel the need to continue it?

Trump also won popular vot

Maybe in conholer land, but not in reality......

The majority of America voted for Hillary

The NATIONAL popular vote matters not.

Sure it does.....we are a divided nation and the popular vote proves it.......

What will Trump do to unite us as he has promised ???

You said Trump got 2 million more votes. Now you say Hillary got 200,000 more. WTF, you can't even stick to your lie? Laffin.

And you stated that there's a new law on the books....The federal government has the right to take your body parts...

Show us liar

What are you talking about? Scroll through the thread carefully. You will find that the only mention of the number 2,000,000 comes from you. Sigh, did that blame the other guy for your own stupidity tactic work for you so well in the last election that you feel the need to continue it?

give him a break, his head is still spinning. he can't believe the results.

https://www.facebook.com/OverpassesForAmerica2/videos/1190495327656465/?autoplay_reason=all_page_organic_allowed&video_container_type=0&video_creator_product_type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

give him a break, his head is still spinning. he can't believe the results.

I was ready to give them a break but then the first thing they decide to do is trash the system and lobby more charges of racism and stupidity against half of the electorate. Right now only two liberals have behaved with any level of self respect. DLN and 5x5. The others are off in kooker land.

They deserve to have this spiked in their face some. Elections have consequences. For 8 years they wanted to stomp us out by any means necessary. A few weeks ago they were talking about rounding us into camps. They believed their own trash propaganda. When people like myself tried to tell the truth they did nothing but slander me. Had they won they would be going after the bastions of free speech that allow for dissenting views.

I don't hate the people here for being liberals but I do hate the liberal ideology. For once they should actually learn something. Instead they cling to these fictional notions that Hillary won (even though she cheated big time) and that Obama is loved.

Hillary lost for two reasons:

1) Because Obama was a terrible president. Absolutely awful. Didn't do a damn positive thing worth mentioning.

2) Hillary is clearly one of the most corrupt politicians of all time. Bernie would have won easily. They let Hillary steal their nomination.

From 2012 liberals lost 10,000,000 votes. Some of those are blacks who didn't care about Hillary like they did the first black president, but many of them are people who felt abandoned by the democrats. Trump lost some moderate Republicans and brought in the same number of non-traditional Republicans. He brilliantly played the game and won the field.

Even if true (and it is not) why does this matter?

Maybe in conholer land, but not in reality......

The majority of America voted for Hillary

Sure it does.....we are a divided nation and the popular vote proves it.......

What will Trump do to unite us as he has promised ???

Nothing new under the sun re: 'we are a divided nation'. A majority of STATES voted for Mr. Trump and against HRC.

Maybe he could pull an 'obama' and say 'hey we won' and 'elections have consequences'.

Even if true (and it is not) why does this matter?

Nothing new under the sun re: 'we are a divided nation'. A majority of STATES voted for Mr. Trump and against HRC.

Maybe he could pull an 'obama' and say 'hey we won' and 'elections have consequences'.

While true in our system of electoral votes Trump won, but it speaks volumes that he lost the popular vote while doing so.....

I repeat......."What will Trump do to unite us as he has promised ???"

I was ready to give them a break but then the first thing they decide to do is trash the system and lobby more charges of racism and stupidity against us. Right now only two liberals have behaved with any level of self respect. DLN and 5x5. The others are off in kooker land.

They deserve to have this spiked in their face some. Elections have consequences. For 8 years they wanted to stomp us out by any means necessary. A few weeks ago they were talking about rounding us into camps. They believed their own trash propaganda. When people like myself tried to tell the truth they did nothing but slander me. Had they won they would be going after the bastions of free speech that allow for dissenting views.

I don't hate the people here for being liberals but I do hate the liberal ideology. For once they should actually learn something. Instead they cling to these fictional notions that Hillary won (even though they cheated big time) and that Obama is loved.

Hillary lost because Obama was a terrible president. Absolutely awful. Didn't do a damn thing that helps any of us.

yeah, you're probably right. I'm still riding high right now myself. Not so much that DTRump won, not sure what he's gonna do, but because Hillary, the lefts idol got demolished.

It is fun watching all those libbers that just KNEW Hillary was in and the Republican party was dead just go bonkers.

My hat is off to Butch Flaccidy(sp) for his bold belief in Trumps win. I was sure hoping and praying that he was right, but I sure had my doubts.

I am not real religious, might be considered agnostic. I woke up yesterday with an epiphany in my head................There is a god!!!!

The NATIONAL popular vote matters not.

It matters because you didn't get an official mandate from the American people. You will be forever robbed of the mandate for the next 4 years.

Outside that is the prestige of the Hillary supporters saying they succeeded in winning the popular vote.

And we already know the delegate vote was rigged, when a conservative admitted he wouldn't give his vote to Hillary even if she won. We don't know how many con delegates voted for Trump the same way.

yeah

It matters because you didn't get an official mandate from the American people. You will be forever robbed of the mandate for the next 4 years.

Outside that is the prestige of the Hillary supporters saying they succeeded in winning the popular vote.

And we already know the delegate vote was rigged, when a conservative admitted he wouldn't give his vote to Hillary even if she won. We don't know how many con delegates voted for Trump the same way.

yeah, with the help of 98% of the media, spending 6 times as much money, having the sitting President stump for you, and importing thousands and thousand of bought votes.

oh, I didn't mention of having years and years of college indoctrination into the liberal fold along with New York, you know, home of Wall Street.

OH, and most of Hollywood.

How do I get money from the Go fund me account?

First

yeah, you're probably right. I'm still riding high right now myself. Not so much that DTRump won, not sure what he's gonna do, but because Hillary, the lefts idol got demolished.

It is fun watching all those libbers that just KNEW Hillary was in and the Republican party was dead just go bonkers.

My hat is off to Butch Flaccidy(sp) for his bold belief in Trumps win. I was sure hoping and praying that he was right, but I sure had my doubts.

I am not real religious, might be considered agnostic. I woke up yesterday with an epiphany in my head................There is a god!!!!

Yeah, I was on the fence about being a complete asshole. I was thrilled for the same reasons as you and a defeat of Hillary is more damaging than anything I could say. I had something big planned but I decided against animating a special video against every liberal on liberal forum. Instead I will just do my usual and trade blows with the people acting out.

If it was based on the popular vote we might as well give up on the election all together and just let California and New York vote. Because California is the reason for those skewed numbers. You libs need to remember that there is 50 states in America not just Cali and NY. What Cali and NY wanted is not what the rest of the country wanted. Also the state count was 17 for Clinton and 33 for trump regardless of the popular vote our president still needs to represent the states

If it was based on the popular vote we might as well give up on the election all together and just let California and New York vote. Because California is the reason for those skewed numbers. You libs need to remember that there is 50 states in America not just Cali and NY. What Cali and NY wanted is not what the rest of the country wanted. Also the state count was 17 for Clinton and 33 for trump regardless of the popular vote our president still needs to represent the states

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

Your math is off:

She got 59.938 he got 59.704

Back out the 60K convicted felons allowed to vote in Virginia (also the margin of victory for Hillary there) and this is roughly a 200k delta. well within the hillary margin of corruption