Consider the "Trump is a LIBERAL" Argument...

For SO many out there who say "Trump is REALLY a Liberal"... let's consider this...

Donald Trump, from the beginning of his campaign, has TOLD America, and the republican party what he would do, and HOW he would govern.. the take away, maybe a LITTLE Socially Liberal, but VERY MUCH Conservative on all the right issues (and NOT RINO Conservative... which is Globalist, Establishment, and Washington status quo)...

The fact that he supported "liberals" over the years in New York, while running a business in the most liberal City, and the most liberals state in the world, can probably be understood... it's what any good businessman would do. YOU HAVE to consider the business, and the people you employ, FIRST.

SO, I think Republicans and Conservatives, under those circumstances, took Trump at his word... and it he GOVERNS as he campaigned, we will have a WONDERFUL relationship. IF HOWEVER, he does turn "Liberal", I think Conservatives will turn on him in a heartbeat, IF IT HAPPENS, and he MIGHT be the first President IMPEACHED for lying to America.

I DO NOT think that will happen... People close to Trump have said, he is a VERY LOYAL man,and his word is his bond... HE GAVE America,and Conservatives his word during the election... I COMPLETELY believe him that THAT is what he REALLY believes, and THAT will be the leadership path he takes...

AND, Like always... you just have to IGNORE the Liberal and RINO BS...

For SO many out there who say "Trump is REALLY a Liberal"... let's consider this...

Donald Trump, from the beginning of his campaign, has TOLD America, and the republican party what he would do, and HOW he would govern.. the take away, maybe a LITTLE Socially Liberal, but VERY MUCH Conservative on all the right issues (and NOT RINO Conservative... which is Globalist, Establishment, and Washington status quo)...

The fact that he supported "liberals" over the years in New York, while running a business in the most liberal City, and the most liberals state in the world, can probably be understood... it's what any good businessman would do. YOU HAVE to consider the business, and the people you employ, FIRST.

SO, I think Republicans and Conservatives, under those circumstances, took Trump at his word... and it he GOVERNS as he campaigned, we will have a WONDERFUL relationship. IF HOWEVER, he does turn "Liberal", I think Conservatives will turn on him in a heartbeat, IF IT HAPPENS, and he MIGHT be the first President IMPEACHED for lying to America.

I DO NOT think that will happen... People close to Trump have said, he is a VERY LOYAL man,and his word is his bond... HE GAVE America,and Conservatives his word during the election... I COMPLETELY believe him that THAT is what he REALLY believes, and THAT will be the leadership path he takes...

AND, Like always... you just have to IGNORE the Liberal and RINO BS...

AND UNLIKE A LIBERAL MUSLIM LIAR,TRUMP TELLS THE TRUTH.

LIBERALS ARE SO BRAIN DEAD...THEY LOVE HUSSEIN WHO PAID MILLIONS TO HIDE HIS PAST, ALIGNED HIMSELF WITH FOOLS AND VILLAINS, AND LITERALLY ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING.AS PRESIDENT HE NOW HAS THE TITLE OF WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

THEY HATE TRUMP WHO EMPLOYS THOUSANDS AND HAS WORKED HIS WHOLE LIFE AND PAID HIS OWN WAY.

LIBERALS................SCUM OF THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

CRIMINAL

AND UNLIKE A LIBERAL MUSLIM LIAR,TRUMP TELLS THE TRUTH.

LIBERALS ARE SO BRAIN DEAD...THEY LOVE HUSSEIN WHO PAID MILLIONS TO HIDE HIS PAST, ALIGNED HIMSELF WITH FOOLS AND VILLAINS, AND LITERALLY ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING.AS PRESIDENT HE NOW HAS THE TITLE OF WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

THEY HATE TRUMP WHO EMPLOYS THOUSANDS AND HAS WORKED HIS WHOLE LIFE AND PAID HIS OWN WAY.

LIBERALS................SCUM OF THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

CRIMINAL

You speak the truth... it REALLY seems like Liberals are just LIARS at their core.

Hillary said in one of her Wikileaks leaked speeches, that she is in FAVOR of having one position in "Public", and another in "Private"... WELL, what does THAT mean? It means that she advocates LYING to the people to get elected, and THEN, doing what you damn well please. AND THAT shoots the concept of a "Democracy" right in the BUTT.

HOW can people make informed choices, when their Candidates LIE ? YOU CAN NOT !!

Liberals accused trump of lying, but that was NEVER really true... he was a novice candidate, and some of his positions were developing, but compared to "Hillary Lies"... Trump was a CHOIR BOY !!

I am SO glad we have a President elect Trump, rather than Clinton !!