How filthy will the white house be when obama is kicked out ?

JTZilla

Watermelon rinds.

Chicken bones.

Crack pipes.

Hair straightener.

God, nigqers are filthy, feral beasts.

Know what we mean?

worse than that

they changed the place into african trash art , they have two dogs who piss and shit on everything !

imagine all the shit they will steal on the way out and what they trash because trump is coming in

worse than that

they changed the place into african trash art , they have two dogs who piss and shit on everything !

imagine all the shit they will steal on the way out and what they trash because trump is coming in

THERE HAS TO BE CURLY PUBS INFESTING THE PLACE

michelle-obama-teenager1.jpg

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

worse than that

I wonder if Melania will model in the oval office for Hustler magazine

I wonder if Melania will model in the oval office for Hustler magazine

God i pray she does !!!

THERE HAS TO BE CURLY PUBS INFESTING THE PLACE

michelle-obama-teenager1.jpg

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

hell yeah there is probably cum blown on the walls and boogers and pubes everywhere

God i pray she does !!!

hell yeah there is probably cum blown on the walls and boogers and pubes everywhere

I think we should burn the whitehouse down and rebuild it...its fkn ruined now Hussein and all his tramps have been in it,Trump should rebuild it and put trump on top of it

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

I think we should burn the whitehouse down and rebuild it...its fkn ruined now Hussein and all his tramps have been in it,Trump should rebuild it and put trump on top of it

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

Im sure in the white house right now theres probably 2 dozens turds floating in toliets because blacks dont flush

Trump should live in his tower for a short period. The Army should enter the WH in hazmat suits and soldiers should clean and scrub every wall and corner, nook and cranny with toothbrushes if necessary. After the initial cleaning is complete the WH should be filled with a gas that kills everything. After disinfection every inch should be painted. Inspectors should be called in to make sure every square Millimeter of the home is bacteria free. An inventory of everything should be taken to make sure oblameo does not steal anything when he leaves. The Clinton crime family stole articles from the WH and when discovered had to pay for the stolen items. Trump does not need to live in a polluted house.

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

i would agree with it being torn down or we can leave it for future nlggers to win the white house and have one for Whites and the crappy one for nlggers

Trump should live in his tower for a short period. The Army should enter the WH in hazmat suits and soldiers should clean and scrub every wall and corner, nook and cranny with toothbrushes if necessary. After the initial cleaning is complete the WH should be filled with a gas that kills everything. After disinfection every inch should be painted. Inspectors should be called in to make sure every square Millimeter of the home is bacteria free. An inventory of everything should be taken to make sure oblameo does not steal anything when he leaves. The Clinton crime family stole articles from the WH and when discovered had to pay for the stolen items. Trump does not need to live in a polluted house.

Amen ! it should be so

uhg I can only imagine the stench, the place needs condemned

They better make a thorough inventory before Trump moves in. He is known for having sticky fingers.

Thought he could get his sticky fingers on charity money for veterans. But the WP slapped him on his thieving little hands