Why all the protests?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN Just asked one why it was protesting...

It said it was afraid it's family would be deported back to the home land......

Where is that the reporter asked?

Wait.....

Wait......

Guam.

OMG are these fucking people that ignorant?

CNN Just asked one why it was protesting...

It said it was afraid it's family would be deported back to the home land......

Where is that the reporter asked?

Wait.....

Wait......

Guam.

OMG are these fucking people that ignorant?

Depends, did the reporter ask them if they were illegals? Ask them if the were Muslims? Are you that ignorant?

Hillary should get on tv and shut them down

No, she shouldn't.

Hillary won the popular vote just like Gore did. This is the second time in a generation that Repukes have stolen the election with disgusting gerrymandering.

Hillary: 59,814,018 48%

Trump: 59,611,678 47%

No, she shouldn't.

Hillary won the popular vote just like Gore did. This is the second time in a generation that Repukes have stolen the election with disgusting gerrymandering.

Hillary: 59,814,018 48%

Trump: 59,611,678 47%

But that's not the game....

Trump scored 290.

Yes, it really won't become fun until after Trumpet is sworn in, and goes into action. He has Great Plans, Great Plans for America. His first house guest will probably be Assuage & Putin.

ILL BET HE WONT FLUB THE OATH LIKE MUSLIM MAN DID

mz_1004_10024820837.gif

Because dems do not believe in democracy. They know what is best for you and if you do not agree then they will make life difficult for you if not impossible. These people have no job and do not want a job. These are the people that turned many others into Trump voters. Agitators are trucked into cities and if life is not hard enough they will make it harder to get to your job and even interfere with emergency services. Trump promised to beef up police equipment but in the cities it is for nought. The DEM MAYORS instruct the police to allow the dopes to loot and burn at will. Those of us that live in rural areas laugh at the stupidity of both the protestors and the leaders of these hellholes. Oblameo had a direct influence on these disruptors. He fanned the flames right from the beginning when he called the cops stupid in the Gates affair. At least we will not have the president fanning the flames anymore.

I think you are right. I watched 8 years of GOP obstruction because the election didn't go their way.

Resisting the policies of the other party's President through legislative opposition is quite predictable, legitimate behavior and standard procedure for Congressmen of both parties when the rival party holds the Oval Office.. On other hand, burning the American flag in the streets and shrieking that the POTUS-elect should be assassinated is pure hooliganism, whoever does it. I wouldn't support it if it was rightwingers doing it either.

Conservative are against free speech.

Well, I'm personally against "activists" threatening people; certainly, I didn't agree with conservatives who talked about hanging Obama in effigy or the other crap the loonier elements rambled on about. And I'm certainly not going to break ranks to justify it when your side is doing it---hanging Trump in effigy, or otherwise implying that he should be harmed, as is going on in NYC at the moment. I'd prefer if threatening mobs in general would shut their gobs and act like adults when the world of politics doesn't unfold quite to their liking.

Resisting the policies of the other party's President through legislative opposition is quite predictable, legitimate behavior and standard procedure for Congressmen of both parties when the rival party holds the Oval Office.. On other hand, burning the American flag in the streets and shrieking that the POTUS-elect should be assassinated is pure hooliganism, whoever does it. I wouldn't support it if it was rightwingers doing it either.

Hmm, for 181 posts you don't know Zilla and Jim yet.

Well, I'm personally against "activists" threatening people; certainly, I didn't agree with conservatives who talked about hanging Obama in effigy or the other crap the loonier elements rambled on about. And I'm certainly not going to break ranks to justify it when your side is doing it---hanging Trump in effigy, or otherwise implying that he should be harmed, as is going on in NYC at the moment. I'd prefer if threatening mobs in general would shut their gobs and act like adults when the world of politics doesn't unfold quite to their liking.

Makes no sense to stress over things you can't control. If you do you end up like Chooser.

Hmm, for 181 posts you don't Zilla and Jim yet.

Pardon? I don't quite know what you mean. :) I joined back in 2011, but this is first the election cycle where I was able to vote (I was 17 last election), so I reactivated a lot of my old accounts on various political forums. I think the bulk of my posts here probably date back to the 2012 election.

Because dems do not believe in democracy. They know what is best for you and if you do not agree then they will make life difficult for you if not impossible. These people have no job and do not want a job. These are the people that turned many others into Trump voters. Agitators are trucked into cities and if life is not hard enough they will make it harder to get to your job and even interfere with emergency services. Trump promised to beef up police equipment but in the cities it is for nought. The DEM MAYORS instruct the police to allow the dopes to loot and burn at will. Those of us that live in rural areas laugh at the stupidity of both the protestors and the leaders of these hellholes. Oblameo had a direct influence on these disruptors. He fanned the flames right from the beginning when he called the cops stupid in the Gates affair. At least we will not have the president fanning the flames anymore.

You discredited your post in the first sentence. Hillary won the popular vote. In a truly democratic society that means she should have won the election. The rest of your post is irrelevant noise.