Will Trump go back to his liberal ways?

doodsaq

No doubt his gracious victory speech must have rattled some cons. His past statements before his recent flip-flops must be a little worrisome, too.

Before the flip-flops:

On "Meet The Press" in 1999, Trump said he was "very pro-choice." "I hate the concept of abortion," he said. "I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. ... but I just believe in choice."

In Trump's 200 book "The America We Deserve," he wrote that he "generally" opposed gun control but supported an assault weapons ban and a longer waiting period to purchase a firearm.

In an interview with Larry King in 1999, Trump said he was "very liberal when it comes to health care" and that he believes in "universal healthcare."

Trump changed his party from Republican to Independent Party in 1999, and switched again to Democrat in 2001.

Time will tell if the rightwingers mistakenly elected a liberal in wolf's clothing.

No doubt his gracious victory speech must have rattled some cons. His past statements before his recent flip-flops must be a little worrisome, too.

Before the flip-flops:

On "Meet The Press" in 1999, Trump said he was "very pro-choice." "I hate the concept of abortion," he said. "I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. ... but I just believe in choice."

In Trump's 200 book "The America We Deserve," he wrote that he "generally" opposed gun control but supported an assault weapons ban and a longer waiting period to purchase a firearm.

In an interview with Larry King in 1999, Trump said he was "very liberal when it comes to health care" and that he believes in "universal healthcare."

Trump changed his party from Republican to Independent Party in 1999, and switched again to Democrat in 2001.

Time will tell if the rightwingers mistakenly elected a liberal in wolf's clothing.

What makes you think he left them behind? Didn't trust him before he ran for President, expect him to not change corruption as President. I voted for him because he was a lesser of two evils from all the choices offered the governed to be governed by.

If ancestors wish to recapture what was achieved 240 years ago, then human rights issues is just tyranny trapping ancestors into a faith of something that doesn't physically exist until ancestors play the roles of a lifetime directed by hypothetical values as standard measurements.

and isn't that what reality has always been anyway?

Honesty is considered academically as insubordination, politically as treason, spiritually as blasphemy, ethically as anti-social behavior. Yet being honest within oneself is the only way to see beyond the mythology of anything is possible.

I said it from the very beginning, Hillary or Trump your getting a liberal either way. Trump a NYC business man holds no Conservative values. He is godless, could cares less about abortion, and is born and raised NYC for crying out loud. Manhattan elite all the way. Cons been had again.

I said it from the very beginning, Hillary or Trump your getting a liberal either way. Trump a NYC business man holds no Conservative values. He is godless, could cares less about abortion, and is born and raised NYC for crying out loud. Manhattan elite all the way. Cons been had again.

What makes a godless person moral to natural balancing results kept in position as biologically existing as one of a kind? Complete understanding of being self contained to their own skin conception to extinction of the species from which their lifetime currently exists as physically spaced apart now when now is their only ancestral position passing through the eternal point of balanced results between expanding details never duplicated again and contracting results never as before or since existing until extinct as a lifetime or species.