obama leaves massive depression for Trump to fix

because your a white man and you are favored by trump so you have nothing to worry about huh?

can they help they race? No sir. Can you? No sir? your skin is white but it doesnt make you smarter. you can wish with all your heart that you are a different race but its just like wishing that you were born blonde or brunette, you can change it but why? because some one else said?

because your a white man and you are favored by trump so you have nothing to worry about huh?

can they help they race? No sir. Can you? No sir? your skin is white but it doesnt make you smarter. you can wish with all your heart that you are a different race but its just like wishing that you were born blonde or brunette, you can change it but why? because some one else said?

well as a white man,, we just dont expect much out of you nlggers !!!

you are lazy trash

well first off, I am white and i dont expect anything from any black person so please give me a actual valid reason why black people are trash because other than skin everything you have to say is stereotypical what if your son or daughter decide to have a mixed child then what? what makes you as a white man any better? you were not born into any supremacy.

horrible governing by tha nlgger and all the welfare peoples and the filthy muslims and mescans that need to be kicked out

but Trumps wall will make libs happy

Keep Trump coming, we want a fix in a 100 days, you promised he would fix it, so fucking fix it!!!

"The End Illegal Immigration act fully funds the construction of a wall on our southern border," Trump said on October 22nd, outlining the plans for his first 100 days in office.

TICK TICK TICK

Keep Trump coming, we want a fix in a 100 days, you promised he would fix it, so fucking fix it!!!

"The End Illegal Immigration act fully funds the construction of a wall on our southern border," Trump said on October 22nd, outlining the plans for his first 100 days in office.

TICK TICK TICK

trump is a great white Master ,,, he will do what he said because he doesnt lie like you fucking democrats,,, you fucking filthy nlgger faggot ass mother fuckers

WP

well first off, I am white and i dont expect anything from any black person so please give me a actual valid reason why black people are trash because other than skin everything you have to say is stereotypical what if your son or daughter decide to have a mixed child then what? what makes you as a white man any better? you were not born into any supremacy.

He's a racist. And proud of it.

I am better than democrats 100% i am smarter i am better educated and when i go home if i want to grab my wifes pussy ! by damn i just do it and she damn well loves it!!!

my kids would never play in the mud with nlggers and commit beastiality !!!

they were raised as white masters or to you little people Gods

now go make yourself some kool aid you welfare bitch

trump is a great white Master ,,, he will do what he said because he doesnt lie like you fucking democrats,,, you fucking filthy nlgger faggot ass mother fuckers

WP

Careful now, you are talking about your mommy and daddy (fucking filthy nlgger faggot ass mother fuckers ) you little black pedophile. Tell your wife I am coming over to grope her cunt and make her do whatever I want, like give me face on my cock.

I am better than democrats 100% i am smarter i am better educated and when i go home if i want to grab my wifes pussy ! by damn i just do it and she damn well loves it!!!

my kids would never play in the mud with nlggers and commit beastiality !!!

they were raised as white masters or to you little people Gods

now go make yourself some kool aid you welfare bitch

Yeah, and when I come over I will grab your wife's pussy and have her suck my cock you little black pedophilic goat fucker.

horrible governing by tha nlgger and all the welfare peoples and the filthy muslims and mescans that need to be kicked out

Since there never was an actual recovery, the mess Obama left is the one Bill Clinton's administration left for Bush to repair after the looting all the IRAs investing in the Pacific rim and opening up real estate for the looting to begin after Bush got into office..

but i am white but you called me trash as well???????

you are superior because your white but why?

please explain and give examples

liberals are filthy trash

because i am white i am superior to other races because of brain power

no shit skin nation has ever won a war ,, they are all fucked up and cannot govern themselves much less feed themselves.

Trump is white, he is a builder of great things. [African-American slur]s and liberals only tear shit down. Trump can fix this

liberals are filthy trash

because i am white i am superior to other races because of brain power

no shit skin nation has ever won a war ,, they are all fucked up and cannot govern themselves much less feed themselves.

The brownies in Iraq kicked our ass

Trump is white, he is a builder of great things. [African-American slur] and liberals only tear shit down. Trump can fix this

Trump is orange

indians whos if u didnt notice ARENT white and they were doing fine before we came and took it

SO

So? the food and shelter was basically handed to them. White people mainly just take from others we didnt do shit but take this country and rely on slaves to do things for us

do you think the slave owners knew how to cook and feed themselves? or tend to a wound? or any of that?

indians whos if u didnt notice ARENT white and they were doing fine before we came and took it

So? the food and shelter was basically handed to them. White people mainly just take from others we didnt do shit but take this country and rely on slaves to do things for us

do you think the slave owners knew how to cook and feed themselves? or tend to a wound? or any of that?

WERE YOU BORN BRAIN DEAD OR DID YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT?...LEARN YOUR HISTORY...COME BACK WHEN YOU DO

how am i wrong?

either way white people didnt do much themselves and so many different races invented shit.

didnt indians make bow and arrows and hunting tools and that stuff? are they white? no? are they superior? no?

want me to research more things people of color made?