Does the DNC see the crisis in their party?

When everyone that minds a social code of behavior, which of them sees the total sum of what everyone did together when working from separate sides?

Ok, explain what your post had to do with mine about the DNC. Let's see if you really want a discussion.

They'll say it's about 'messaging', when what they really need to do is abandon the "power trumps liberty" mentality in everything they stand for and learn to embrace liberty again.

Agree. Bernie Sanders had a message and much of America, on both sides, got it. "I deserve to be president" is not a good campaign idea.

Agree. Bernie Sanders had a message and much of America, on both sides, got it. "I deserve to be president" is not a good campaign idea.

Except Bernie Sanders was going to use power to usurp my liberty and make me pay for other people's college. That attitude that power trumps liberty needs to go.

I gave you a chance. You're just an asshole troll.

OK,

Lets start with the common sense of intellectually thinking out of the box. When is everything currently separated as added historically? Now.

Your talking point is only relative to the Democractic party while it is only separated by the moment here whith the common philosophy of thinking out of the box from every potential difference of opinon about being a democrate regardless race, creed, color, national origin, gender, gender preference, spiritual conviction(mind made up), economic position in the chain of command done socially in every ideology.

Now I just listed 8 corners of playing two sides against a single point of separating everything everyone does now. Haven't computed more than two sides of an issue within one topic resitrictions of subjective interprtation of the same talking point, let alone everyone talking about the point?

Oh, still intellectual gibberish correct? No instinctive curiosity about when thinking outside a box, corners aren't the same distance from the core as perpendicular centers of each side.

Now once in the center of each side, one cannot look at anyother side but beyond where they currently occupy space simultaneously here. Facts that come with clocks and 24 hour time zones dependingon which paret of the planet is passing one of the 4 timed events of a day where these event horizons never stop occurring constantly.

When an event horizon never stops occuring, time hasn't moved why detail never stay the same.

Matter moves time doesn't. Yet you give credit to mobile time indexes of past, presently, future added facts as generated here now.

Wait, you still don't see the kinetic connection yet? guess I have to thank academia and all the arts for caricaturizing real into fragments of reality and your choosing to believe anything is possible but self contained to the moment here in this atmosphere for that.

Won't thank you for your ancestry demanding my ancestry serve your social narrative without questioning the policiies directing behavior cradle to grave by your own self evident displacement..

OK,

Lets start with the common sense of intellectually thinking out of the box. When is everything currently separated as added historically? Now.

Your talking point is only relative to the Democractic party while it is only separated by the moment here whith the common philosophy of thinking out of the box from every potential difference of opinon about being a democrate regardless race, creed, color, national origin, gender, gender preference, spiritual conviction(mind made up), economic position in the chain of command done socially in every ideology.

Now I just listed 8 corners of playing two sides against a single point of separating everything everyone does now. Haven't computed more than two sides of an issue within one topic resitrictions of subjective interprtation of the same talking point, let alone everyone talking about the point?

Oh, still intellectual gibberish correct? No instinctive curiosity about when thinking outside a box, corners aren't the same distance from the core as perpendicular centers of each side.

Now once in the center of each side, one cannot look at anyother side but beyond where they currently occupy space simultaneously here. Facts that come with clocks and 24 hour time zones dependingon which paret of the planet is passing one of the 4 timed events of a day where these event horizons never stop occurring constantly.

When an event horizon never stops occuring, time hasn't moved why detail never stay the same.

Matter moves time doesn't. Yet you give credit to mobile time indexes of past, presently, future added facts as generated here now.

Wait, you still don't see the kinetic connection yet? guess I have to thank academia and all the arts for caricaturizing real into fragments of reality and your choosing to believe anything is possible but self contained to the moment here in this atmosphere for that.

Won't thank you for your ancestry demanding my ancestry serve your social narrative without questioning the policiies directing behavior cradle to grave by your own self evident displacement..

You're a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

A sole result of ancestry taking pride in making up excuses why nobody can understand theirown presence as part of the moment never the same details adding again while functioning the same way for everything spaced apart simultaneously.

but you believe the universe is ever expanding with unlimited potential? All theories suggest that is the only way it works by relaitive interpetations followed for generations of specific biological genetic continuation as done here now.

Call me an idiot, fooled cradle to grave. The art of self deception you practice 24/7 is exposed for "what it is as doing while posting here in cyberspace.".

For myself, I am just another biological product molecular migration holds as a specific lifetime as spaced apart currently in the same moment your body operates the same way as the other 7 billion male and female results of ancestry in the human species alone.

Now think including all plant, animal, predator, prey segment sof the food chain.

too much information as specifically displaced when your mind only operates on a fraction of everything taking place now not taking part of the message board activities?

A sole result of ancestry taking pride in making up excuses why nobody can understand theirown presence as part of the moment never the same details adding again while functioning the same way for everything spaced apart simultaneously.

but you believe the universe is ever expanding with unlimited potential? All theories suggest that is the only way it works by relaitive interpetations followed for generations of specific biological genetic continuation as done here now.

Call me an idiot, fooled cradle to grave. The art of self deception you practice 24/7 is exposed for "what it is as doing while posting here in cyberspace.".

I guess you like being a jackass. Have at it, you pathetic troll.

I guess you like being a jackass. Have at it, you pathetic troll.

Another caricature from your artistic methodology projecting an illusion everyone taking your side of ignoring the self evident does hopes most believe I am in reality. But what do you absolutely understand other than projecting me as a jackass troll?

What is pathetic is your refusal to admit you got caught distorting actual existence as it happens in plain sight.

Another caricature from your artistic methodology projecting an illusion everyone taking your side of ignoring the self evident does hopes most believe I am in reality. But what do you absolutely understand other than projecting me as a jackass troll?

What is pathetic is your refusal to admit you got caught distorting actual existence as it happens in plain sight.

You must be a masochist. You're just a jerkoff. Get lost you fucking loser.

You must be a masochist. You're just a jerkoff. Get lost you fucking loser.

I am just an ancestor of a genetic line of continuing ancestry that ends when my wife and I's offspring die. But our ancestries are carried on by our siblings grandchildren. Just not our DNA. Bet you still don't see the larger theater beyond all humanity's staged realities in this atmosphere yet argued out in the arena of ideas about projecting the illusion anything is possible?