For posterity’s sake … well worth the time.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions …

NPR - Clinton 274, Trump 214

LA Times - Clinton 352, Trump 186

AP - Clinton 274, Trump 190 based on solid and leaning states

Larry Sabato - Clinton 347, Trump 191

Nate Silver and 538 - Clinton 301, Trump 235

Princeton Election Consortium - Clinton 304 , Trump 215

Gothenburg & Gonzales - Clinton 323, Trump 197

Moody’s - Clinton 332, Trump 206

UVA Center For Politics - Clinton 322, Trump 216

CNN - Clinton 268, Trump 204

Dan McLaughlin, National Review - Clinton 303, Trump 235

Daily Wire - Clinton 321, Trump 217

Reuters - Clinton 303, Trump 235

ABC News - Clinton 278, Trump 204 based on solid and leaning states.

Politics USA - Clinton 321, Trump 216

——————————

FINAL electoral vote count

Trump - 307, Hillary - 231

Pretty much the opposite of what they ALL predicted.

:D

And never forget the dishonesty of these pollsters, folks.

​Something needs to be done about them, because they are part of the swamp.

Given what the exits polls actually show (that Trump had broad support), leftwing hatred and bigotry are quite evident after the election.

Let’s note some of it here so we never forget these people …

UK *journalist* Monisha Rajesh tweeted that “it’s about time for a presidential assassination”, following Trump’s victory. Here: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/347278/ . She later deleted her twitter account but nevertheless, she should be placed on a watch list and not allowed to enter the US. She should consider her next words carefully or she might find herself on a “no fly” list as well, making it a little difficult for her to earn a living doing what she has been doing. Just saying …

*Journalist* David Brooks said “Trump Will ‘Resign or Be Impeached within a Year’”. He's entitled to his opinion but that looks like a bet to me. If Trump isn’t out in a year, I think he should resign his New York Times columnist position. That would help clean the sewer. Don’t you think? So how about it, David? Why don't you put your career where your mouth is, blowhard.

Aaron Sorkin … now there’s a dunce who has made a lucrative life pushing leftist memes. He published this rant ... http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter ... after Trumps victory to the useful idiots that follow him (and apparently to his daughters) . Talk about polluting the current and next generation with lies, distortions and smears. Never forget people like him, my fellow deplorables. It's time to make sure they pay a price in their future career, earnings and legacy. Don’t just let them get away with this behavior, this time, because if you do, there will be a next time. Count on it.

And you know what? The irony here is that all these people are the very reason that Trump won. And they don’t seem to realize it. :D

Here are Hollywood leftists who had said they would quit America if Trump won:

- Miley Cyrus ('We're all just f*****g jam between his rich ass toes. Honestly f*** this s**t I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!”),

- Whoopi Goldberg (“Maybe it's time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”),

- Amy Schumer (“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish. Because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”),

- Samuel L. Jackson (“If that motherf****r becomes president I will move my black ass to South Africa.’),

- George Lopez (“If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration; we'll all go back.”),

- Cher (“If he is elected, I'm moving to Jupiter.”),

- Bryan Cranston (“Absolutely. I would definitely move. It's not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won't. It wouldn't be a vacation. I'd be an expatriate.”),

- Omari Hardwick (“I'll move from Denver to Italy... If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I'm out.”),

- Keegan-Michael Key (Canada, “It's like 10 minutes from Detroit and that's where I'm from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”),

- Neve Campbell (“[if he does win. I’ll] move back to Canada.”),

- Eddie Griffin (“If Trump wins, I'm moving to Africa.”),

- Raven-Symoné (My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket.),

- Chelsea Handler (“I did buy a house in another country just in case. So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't — I actually will leave that country.”),

- Barbara Streisand (“I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada.”),

- Chloe Sevigny ('I'll move to Nova Scotia.”),

- Ne-Yo (“I’m moving to Canada straight away. Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president.”),

- Lena Dunham (“I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there. I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will.”).

Of course, so far not one has actually kept the promise and most seem to be backing away from it.

Just more liars who voted for a liar.

And never forget what these folks did ...

Lyndsey Graham

McCain

Kasich

Paul Ryan

Jeb Bush

Glenn Beck

Jonah Goldberg

George Will

Erick Erikson

Bill Krystal

Working on your next obsession?

Predictions …

NPR - Clinton 274, Trump 214

LA Times - Clinton 352, Trump 186

AP - Clinton 274, Trump 190 based on solid and leaning states

Larry Sabato - Clinton 347, Trump 191

Nate Silver and 538 - Clinton 301, Trump 235

Princeton Election Consortium - Clinton 304 , Trump 215

Gothenburg & Gonzales - Clinton 323, Trump 197

Moody’s - Clinton 332, Trump 206

UVA Center For Politics - Clinton 322, Trump 216

CNN - Clinton 268, Trump 204

Dan McLaughlin, National Review - Clinton 303, Trump 235

Daily Wire - Clinton 321, Trump 217

Reuters - Clinton 303, Trump 235

ABC News - Clinton 278, Trump 204 based on solid and leaning states.

Politics USA - Clinton 321, Trump 216

——————————

FINAL electoral vote count

Trump - 307, Hillary - 231

Pretty much the opposite of what they ALL predicted.

And the media. Remember the media is liars, including Fox Views, the polls were all rigged. They were all out to get Trump.

And the media. Remember the media is liars, including Fox Views, the polls were all rigged. They were all out to get Trump.

Yes, there is evidence that some at Fox were out to get Trump. Members of the GOPe.

The Fox News polls made some of the same assumptions the rest of the MSM did.

(1) They assumed Democrats would be just as motivated to vote as Republicans.
(2) They ignored people, like me, who hang up on pollsters.
(3) They assumed those who don’t hang up are telling the pollsters the truth.
(4) And their polls were conducted by establishment types. Both Fox’s DemocRAT and Republican polling organizations are establishment. Shaw & Company Research, the Republican half of Fox’s pollsters, is really a guy named Daron Shaw, who worked for the Rick Perry campaign. He’s an entrenched political consultant (the PR type) for the Washington DC GOPe. He worked for both Bushes ... and what did the Bushes do this election cycle?
Just saying ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/anti-bullying-advocate-charged-with-assault-after-nyc-anti-trump-protest-arrest.html

A 23-year-old woman who became an outspoken anti-bullying advocate after a brutal beating in high school is facing assault charges after cops say she shoved a 74-year-old man to the ground during a second night of anti-Trump protests in New York City.

Cops say Clinton supporter Shacara McLaurin, who had once auditioned for “American Idol,” and the man got into a heated dispute about who should have won the election that boiled over as demonstrators gathered outside President-elect Donald Trump’s skyscraper in midtown Manhattan Thursday night.

“She was yelling ‘Black lives matter’ and he started yelling ‘All lives matter’ and it went from there,” a police source told the Daily News.

Cops said the victim suffered a cut to his head after he was knocked to the ground and complained of severe pain, according to the New York Post. He was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.

McLaurin, of Brooklyn, was charged with two counts of assault, a felon[y] and a misdemeanor, the paper reported.

LOL!

PRICELESS.

This one is epic ...

Such a meltdown for POSTERITY.

From gloating *we've got this in the bag* sort of comments to "talk about how historically pathetic the Democratic Party is" ...

... and that wasn't even halfway through the video clip.

LOL!

Twenty-six minutes of abject stupidity by millennials.

And do you think they learned anything?

Not on your life.

Now these folks call themselves "Young Turks".

But they don't know the meaning of radical change.

THEY SOON WILL, HOWEVER.

And never forget the dishonesty of BeAChooser, folks.

The pollsters match the results of the popular vote. BAC has repeated stated that those voters were fraudulent but has failed to prove that.

Just sayin...