No, But SERIOUSLY........

YES, Trump has a LOT of work to do.....

But THIS is a man who has a BILLION- DOLLAR Real estate business, and could've lived the "Good, Comfortable Life".

But HE WANTED TO BRING HIS EXPERIENCE TO BEAR, ON FIXING THE MESS THESE POLITICIANS HAVE MADE,

OF OUR ECONOMY, THE CITIES, JOBS, HEALTH INSURANCE, AND YES, IMMIGRATION -

WE ALSO HAVE TO APPOINT NEW MEMBERS TO SUPREME COURT.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS, AND OVER-POPULATED WORLD. WE CAN NO LONGER JUST PRETEND, "C'MON IN, EVERYBODY!"...

IT NEVER WAS LIKE THAT, ONLY RECENT DECADES OF POLITICIANS, ON BOTH SIDES, HAVE ALLOWED IT!

Hey, as an aside- DID YOU ALL SEE HILLARY, IN HER CONCESSION?...

SHE LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE JUST SHOT HER DOG...........But on the UPSIDE, SHE HAD THE BIGGEST CROWD, I'VE SEEN ALL ELECTION!

See, Hillary just kept talking about "groups"........THAT is the way LIBERALS SEE AMERICA!

LGBT, Transgenders, Women with 5 kids and no husband, One-armed amputees, Gay Nuns on Crack.........EVERYONE IS A VICTIM!

THAT'S HOW LIBERALS SEE AMERICA!...AS A NATION FULL OF VICTIMS! (What about Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, or many OTHERS?)

HOW ABOUT OBAMA ADMIN'S FIRST (ADMITTED) COMMUNIST, VAN JONES - DIDJA HEAR HIM?

“It’s hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us,” Jones said. “You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bully.’ You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bigot.’ (LIKE OBAMA, CALLED WHITE POLICE "DUMB", ALLOWED BLACK PANTHER-THUGS TO THREATEN WHITE OLD LADIES, TO PREVENT VOTING, PHILADELPHIA, 2012)You tell your kids, ‘Do your homework and be prepared.’(AND ASK FOR A FREE "OBAMAPHONE, WITH WELFARE!) And then you have this outcome, and you have people putting children to bed tonight, and they’re afraid of breakfast. They’re afraid of ‘How do I explain this to my children?’”..."HOW DO I TELL MY CHILDREN, I AM A SCUMMBAG COMMUNIST RACE-BAITER, AS BAD A S SHARPTON, WHO WAS SHAMED OUT OF THE OBAMA ADMIN?"

This was a common REFRAIN, among Imbecile Sheep Liberals, busy on Twitter, instead of trying to find a JOB, in Obama's 3-part-time jobs, 96-million unemployed "Good Employment numbers, cause I "disappear 'em", if they don't find one within a year!"

Jones continued, “I have Muslim friends, terrorists, who are texting me tonight, saying, ‘Should I leave the country?’

I have families of Illegal, murder-and-rape immigrants that are terrified tonight!” (Under Obama-Hillary, they had NOTHING TO FEAR!!)

He opined that although the unprecedented election results were partly “a rebellion against the elites” and “a complete reinvention of politics and polls,” that “it was also something else” — what he called a “white-lash” against an increasingly diverse country led by its black president for the past eight years.

“This was a white-lash,” Jones screamed! “This was a white-lash against a changing country.

"It was a white-lash against a black president!”

Jones continued: "He needs to COME FORWARD, AND APOLOGIZE! APLOGIZE TO ALL OF US!

(so, AFTER TRUMP SCHOOLS THEM, ON HOW TO WIN, HOW TO STAND FOR POLICIES AND ISSUES IMPORTANT TO WORKING AMERICANS, "VAN JONES" SAYS "HE MUST APOLOGIZE"..)

Pssssst...Hey, VAN!,...C'mere....Come close....Hey, Van?.......SUCK MY ASS, YOU COMMIE SCUMM!

Jones: "SEE, WHITE PEOPLE DID THIS!...THEY ELECTED HIM!......WHITELASH!......WHITELASH!"

“We have talked about everything but race tonight. We have talked about income, class, region. We haven’t talked about race. This was a white-lash. This was a white-lash against a changing country. It was a white-lash against a black president in part, and that’s the part where the pain comes....WHITE PEOPLE DID THIS!.”

SEE? SO NOW, YOU'RE "A RACIST", IF YOU'RE WHITE, AND YOU VOTE FOR YOUR INTERESTS, SOMEONE WHO HAS YOUR BELIEFS, ABOUT OPEN BORDERS, CORRUPTION IN THE STATE DEPT., RACISM IN WHITE HOUSE,.......

ALLOWING BLACK PANTHERS TO THREATEN OLD LADIES, TELL HOLDER, "NO CHARGE" (JUST LIKE HILLARY!)

THEN CALL ALL WHITE POLICE OFFICERS "DUMB".........

NO WONDER THESE "BLACK LIVES MATTER" SCUMMBAGS ARE SO BRAVE, SAYING: "KILL THE PIGS!..FRY EM UP LIKE BACON!"

OBAMA INVITED THEM TO THE WHITE HOUSE, DOZENS OF TIMES!

SO BLACK PEOPLE CAN VOTE THEIR INTERESTS!

BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT, THEY ARE A "RACIST" - (UNLESS they have the "MAGIC D" AFTER THEIR NAME)

WHITELASH! ........Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahah!

THAT VAN JONES...HE IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH...

'CAUSE HE'S SUCH AN ASSHOLE! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah!

YES, Trump has a LOT of work to do.....

But THIS is a man who has a BILLION- DOLLAR Real estate business, and could've lived the "Good, Comfortable Life".

But HE WANTED TO BRING HIS EXPERIENCE TO BEAR, ON FIXING THE MESS THESE POLITICIANS HAVE MADE,

OF OUR ECONOMY, THE CITIES, JOBS, HEALTH INSURANCE, AND YES, IMMIGRATION -

WE ALSO HAVE TO APPOINT NEW MEMBERS TO SUPREME COURT.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS, AND OVER-POPULATED WORLD. WE CAN NO LONGER JUST PRETEND, "C'MON IN, EVERYBODY!"...

IT NEVER WAS LIKE THAT, ONLY RECENT DECADES OF POLITICIANS, ON BOTH SIDES, HAVE ALLOWED IT!

Hey, as an aside- DID YOU ALL SEE HILLARY, IN HER CONCESSION?...

SHE LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE JUST SHOT HER DOG...........But on the UPSIDE, SHE HAD THE BIGGEST CROWD, I'VE SEEN ALL ELECTION!

See, Hillary just kept talking about "groups"........THAT is the way LIBERALS SEE AMERICA!

LGBT, Transgenders, Women with 5 kids and no husband, One-armed amputees, Gay Nuns on Crack.........EVERYONE IS A VICTIM!

THAT'S HOW LIBERALS SEE AMERICA!...AS A NATION FULL OF VICTIMS! (What about Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, or many OTHERS?)

HOW ABOUT OBAMA ADMIN'S FIRST (ADMITTED) COMMUNIST, VAN JONES - DIDJA HEAR HIM?

“It’s hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us,” Jones said. “You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bully.’ You tell your kids, ‘Don’t be a bigot.’ (LIKE OBAMA, CALLED WHITE POLICE "DUMB", ALLOWED BLACK PANTHER-THUGS TO THREATEN WHITE OLD LADIES, TO PREVENT VOTING, PHILADELPHIA, 2012)You tell your kids, ‘Do your homework and be prepared.’(AND ASK FOR A FREE "OBAMAPHONE, WITH WELFARE!) And then you have this outcome, and you have people putting children to bed tonight, and they’re afraid of breakfast. They’re afraid of ‘How do I explain this to my children?’”..."HOW DO I TELL MY CHILDREN, I AM A SCUMMBAG COMMUNIST RACE-BAITER, AS BAD A S SHARPTON, WHO WAS SHAMED OUT OF THE OBAMA ADMIN?"

This was a common REFRAIN, among Imbecile Sheep Liberals, busy on Twitter, instead of trying to find a JOB, in Obama's 3-part-time jobs, 96-million unemployed "Good Employment numbers, cause I "disappear 'em", if they don't find one within a year!"

Jones continued, “I have Muslim friends, terrorists, who are texting me tonight, saying, ‘Should I leave the country?’

I have families of Illegal, murder-and-rape immigrants that are terrified tonight!” (Under Obama-Hillary, they had NOTHING TO FEAR!!)

He opined that although the unprecedented election results were partly “a rebellion against the elites” and “a complete reinvention of politics and polls,” that “it was also something else” — what he called a “white-lash” against an increasingly diverse country led by its black president for the past eight years.

“This was a white-lash,” Jones screamed! “This was a white-lash against a changing country.

"It was a white-lash against a black president!”

Jones continued: "He needs to COME FORWARD, AND APOLOGIZE! APLOGIZE TO ALL OF US!

(so, AFTER TRUMP SCHOOLS THEM, ON HOW TO WIN, HOW TO STAND FOR POLICIES AND ISSUES IMPORTANT TO WORKING AMERICANS, "VAN JONES" SAYS "HE MUST APOLOGIZE"..)

Pssssst...Hey, VAN!,...C'mere....Come close....Hey, Van?.......SUCK MY ASS, YOU COMMIE SCUMM!

Jones: "SEE, WHITE PEOPLE DID THIS!...THEY ELECTED HIM!......WHITELASH!......WHITELASH!"

“We have talked about everything but race tonight. We have talked about income, class, region. We haven’t talked about race. This was a white-lash. This was a white-lash against a changing country. It was a white-lash against a black president in part, and that’s the part where the pain comes....WHITE PEOPLE DID THIS!.”

SEE? SO NOW, YOU'RE "A RACIST", IF YOU'RE WHITE, AND YOU VOTE FOR YOUR INTERESTS, SOMEONE WHO HAS YOUR BELIEFS, ABOUT OPEN BORDERS, CORRUPTION IN THE STATE DEPT., RACISM IN WHITE HOUSE,.......

ALLOWING BLACK PANTHERS TO THREATEN OLD LADIES, TELL HOLDER, "NO CHARGE" (JUST LIKE HILLARY!)

THEN CALL ALL WHITE POLICE OFFICERS "DUMB".........

NO WONDER THESE "BLACK LIVES MATTER" SCUMMBAGS ARE SO BRAVE, SAYING: "KILL THE PIGS!..FRY EM UP LIKE BACON!"

OBAMA INVITED THEM TO THE WHITE HOUSE, DOZENS OF TIMES!

SO BLACK PEOPLE CAN VOTE THEIR INTERESTS!

BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT, THEY ARE A "RACIST" - (UNLESS they have the "MAGIC D" AFTER THEIR NAME)

WHITELASH! ........Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahah!

THAT VAN JONES...HE IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH...

'CAUSE HE'S SUCH AN ASSHOLE! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah!

The whole obama administration is corrupt beyond comprehension, they are bigots and hypocrites, Obama is by far the worst president ever .