President Obama's speech on Trump's victory

was all gibberish and he started with I, I, I, I. Trump should live in his tower until the Army can clean out every corner of the WH with toothbrushes and hazmat suits. After a through scrubbing the ARMY should fill the house with a gas that can kill anything. Paint every exposed surface. Bye bye to the stench of the worst president ever.

You don't expect anyone to believe you, do you?

Liberals don't threaten not to respect election results. We don't marginalize people due to the shade of their skin or their religious beliefs, unlike cons. Their will be no obstruction until Trump tries to do something insane, which, unfortunately, will happen sooner than later. Republicans are the spoiled children here. The entire world sees it and knows it even if you are too fucking stupid to.

was all gibberish and he started with I, I, I, I. Trump should live in his tower until the Army can clean out every corner of the WH with toothbrushes and hazmat suits. After a through scrubbing the ARMY should fill the house with a gas that can kill anything. Paint every exposed surface. Bye bye to the stench of the worst president ever.

You have just earned the IGNORE award after that stupid outburst. Asshole racist.

There will be obstruction immediately in the Senate. The opposition in the house will be the usual long winded dem speeches about the gripes of every group under the sun. Senate rules can be changed to keep the dems sitting down. REID changed filibuster rules to favor the dems. The same can be done back to them.

You have just earned the IGNORE award after that stupid outburst. Asshole racist.

Thanks. Bye.