we all know you wont consult us....fix it

fix what you won

now

I haven't won anything, but I took a ten year effort to spring the return of my sole liberty to act as one of a kind equally displaced as each of those pretending to be one global mind.

How many millions joined in along with me?

I haven't won anything, but I took a ten year effort to spring the nreturn of my sole liberty to act as one of a kind equally displaced as each of those pretending to be one mind.

then go away I'm not talking to you

fix it republicans

now

Why would anyone consult a dem? oblameo could not get one GOP vote for ACA. When dems were in charge they never gave serious consultation to the GOP. oblameo only had GOP leaders to the WH a handful of times. Trump should just PUSH his programs through or use EO's. Who cares what the dems think?

go away

I'm talking to the people who promised America they would fix it

Cannot promise what you deny possible even when shown why life is self evidently spaced apart currently. You constantly choose to believe life comes and goes from beyond the moment here.

you won't accept the moment here is the core of eternally separating details as combined through molecular inversion. Xavier comes from the same mentality as you follow relentlessly.

go away

you cant fix anything

Stopping corruption from expanding unchallenged fixes a lot, now it begins to repair the damages done for the last 4,000 years of social misdirection led by malcontents loathing the skin they have to live within as one of a kind equally displaced now.