fix it ..... no more excuses...its all on you

California's skyrocketing housing costs, taxes prompt exodus of ...

www.mercurynews.com/

During the 12 months ending June 30, the number of people leaving California for another state exceeded by 61,100 the number who moved here from elsewhere in the U.S., according to state Finance Department statistics. The so-called “net outward migration” was the largest since 2011, when 63,300 more people fled California than entered.

Then who is coming into the state?

The Migration Policy Institute estimated the number of illegal immigrants living in California to be much higher than the Pew Research Center's estimate. The Migration Policy Institute estimated a little more than 3 million undocumented residents living in the state. Of those, 70 percent are from Mexico. About 412,000 come from Asian countries. Another 480,000 come from Central America and China.

Illegal immigration in California brings in high numbers of marginally educated immigrants. About 11 percent of the adults who are undocumented immigrants in California are believed to have a college level education, according to the Migration Policy Institute. About 32 percent have a high school diploma or some college. That leaves 57 percent with education below the level of a high school diploma or GED.

palin quit when it wasn't fun anymore

Yea, it had nothing to do with liberals putting her family through the wringer, attacking her kids and even moving a reporter in next door to her, to watch her 24/7.

Why are liberals so fucking dishonest?

fix it

you claimed you would

the clock is ticking

Haven't you figured out tic toc is mental deception done by the corrupted ruling elite holding ancestry hostage one ancestor at a time academically and artistically governed to mind metaphors and ignore self contained by the moment here?

what the hell do you think being told to think out of a box does to single perception living simultaneously?

Oblameo left a mess. For eight long years we have read that it was Bush's fault. At least the new dems blamed the email scandal on Putin. Trump can do no wrong because of the mess oblameo left. It's all on oblameo. If Trump succeeds he will do it in spite of the mess oblameo left. If Trump fails it is the fault of the mess oblameo left. I see no problem.

fix it and shut up

Oblameo left a mess. For eight long years we have read that it was Bush's fault. At least the new dems blamed the email scandal on Putin. Trump can do no wrong because of the mess oblameo left. It's all on oblameo. If Trump succeeds he will do it in spite of the mess oblameo left. If Trump fails it is the fault of the mess oblameo left. I see no problem.

fix it now

fix it

I have no power now

Really? Choice of being part of a mind or adapting in the moment as one of a kind? You chose to become a member to a cast of characters hoping everyone else supports your wishful thinking by sacrificing what they are for who you say they could become following your projected possibilities to the letter of the law.

I'm not talking to you

I'm talking to the Rs who promised to fix things

Dear Fucking Idiot,

We will fix it...cause your side couldn't.

But at least you're admitting it's broken.

that was your claim

now fix it

I'm not talking to you

I'm talking to the Rs who promised to fix things

that was your claim

now fix it

Cannot repair a denier's creed when they took an oath to die before admitting they were wrong. You want eternal peace of mind, stop your own brain from functioning as one of a kind.

what happens when your ideas don't fix anything

another election

Are you still arguing social justifications that were physically imploded with this election results? You demand is our command to follow? sucks to be you. Seek a genetic peace of mind and silence your own brain as all you want to do is perform in caricature of your assumed faith real doesn't count as displaced.

what happens when your ideas don't fix anything

another election

What is yours, burn down what others won legally?