Trump's 1st 10 Promises to Keep

1. ‘Build a wall’ — and make Mexico pay for it.
2. Ban Muslims from entering the United States.
3. ‘Bring manufacturing (jobs) back.’
4. Impose tariffs on goods made in China and Mexico.
5. Renegotiate or withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement and Trans-Pacific Partnership.
6. ‘Full repeal of Obamacare’ and replace it with a market-based alternative.
7. Renegotiate the Iran deal.
8. Leave Social Security as is.
9. Cut taxes.
10. ‘Bomb’ and/or ‘take the oil’ from ISIS.

Oh boy!! Something about tax cuts doesn't fit into Trump's plans.

Now the conservatives have complete control of SC, the House & Senate & Presidency.

1.When will they cancel Obama Care?

2.When will they ban abortions?

3.When will they repeal all gun laws and restore the 2nd Amendment?

You cons feet are to the fire to get it done!!!

Well what?

We have a majority and supreme court. Go fuck yourselfm it's ours! We don't answer to you cocksuckers anymore.

Landslide.

We expect action deplorable, get off your ass and on your feet. When are lousy fucks going to restore the 2nd? You didn't do it the last time you controlled government, so are you going to do it this time, or sit on your ass and make payments to the NRA all your fucking life?

How about prosecute Hillary and end Obamacare on day one. Also appoint a supreme court justice. : )

Right on!!! Get err done. Make Trump live up to his promises. You poor slugs, he is not going to do shit for you. LMAO!!

What do you think this little exercise on this thread is all about? He was sucking Hillary's cunt in his speech and you think he is going to do something to her? lmao

You need to repeal all the laws piled on the 2nd, and burn the tons of registration papers. Purge it.

This doesn't sound like Hillary is big on the hit list anymore.

"Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country. I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together, to all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."

Right on!!! Get err done. Make Trump live up to his promises. You poor slugs, he is not going to do shit for you. LMAO!!

What do you think this little exercise on this thread is all about? He was sucking Hillary's cunt in his speech and you think he is going to do something to her? lmao

You need to repeal all the laws piled on the 2nd, and burn the tons of registration papers. Purge it.

Oh he has already done a great deal for me : )

"Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country. I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together, to all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."

Chooser must have conked out in his easy chair and missed it.

Eh. She will die abandoned and as an alcoholic.

What did I just say?

Though....that is a good point....Trumps supremes will do it. I can find ground with you there.

Sure. Con. supremes brought us corporations as people and money as speech. I'm sure they can come up with a few more doosies

1. ‘Build a wall’ — and make Mexico pay for it.

2. Ban Muslims from entering the United States.

3. ‘Bring manufacturing (jobs) back.’

4. Impose tariffs on goods made in China and Mexico.

5. Renegotiate or withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement and Trans-Pacific Partnership.

6. ‘Full repeal of Obamacare’ and replace it with a market-based alternative.

7. Renegotiate the Iran deal.

8. Leave Social Security as is.

9. Cut taxes.

10. ‘Bomb’ and/or ‘take the oil’ from ISIS.

Oh boy!! Something about tax cuts doesn't fit into Trump's plans.

Now the conservatives have complete control of SC, the House & Senate & Presidency.

1.When will they cancel Obama Care?

2.When will they ban abortions?

3.When will they repeal all gun laws and restore the 2nd Amendment?

You cons feet are to the fire to get it done!!!

PUT A PLUG IN IT LIBERAL...YOU DIDNT GIVE 1 DAMN ABOUT THE MUSLIM BREAKING EVERY SINGLE ELECTION PROMISE...HE DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT CREEPY LITTLE MEXICAN GO THAT YOU HAD BREAK DANCING.

PUT A PLUG IN IT LIBERAL...YOU DIDNT GIVE 1 DAMN ABOUT THE MUSLIM BREAKING EVERY SINGLE ELECTION PROMISE...HE DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT CREEPY LITTLE MEXICAN GO THAT YOU HAD BREAK DANCING.

^^ birther

^^ birther

DAMN STRAIGHT....YOUR PC BULLSHIT IS OUT THE WINDOW.I STILL STAND BY HUSSEIN THE MUSLIM BEING A ILLEGAL ALIEN. YOU SHEEP SHOULD HAVE DONE YOUR DD BEFORE YOU ELECTED THE FOOL...LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILLARY HAD 2 BILLION DOLLARS.....................TRUMP ABOUT 80 MILLION...........................STUPID FKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAMN STRAIGHT....YOUR PC BULLSHIT IS OUT THE WINDOW.I STILL STAND BY HUSSEIN THE MUSLIM BEING A ILLEGAL ALIEN. YOU SHEEP SHOULD HAVE DONE YOUR DD BEFORE YOU ELECTED THE FOOL...LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILLARY HAD 2 BILLION DOLLARS.....................TRUMP ABOUT 80 MILLION...........................STUPID FKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol

Trump had you hooked with his birther bull shit.

Whining libbers are coming up with anything to excuse the biggest upset in history. Trump will be somewhat slowed down by arcane Senate rules. The rules can be changed. Reid did it and dems warned him not to do it. GOP will just change the rules. Trump will go into office running. Trump should get on the TV and expose dem obstruction. Trump has the mandate and Congress. Time to get moving.

Whining libbers are coming up with anything to excuse the biggest upset in history. Trump will be somewhat slowed down by arcane Senate rules. The rules can be changed. Reid did it and dems warned him not to do it. GOP will just change the rules. Trump will go into office running. Trump should get on the TV and expose dem obstruction. Trump has the mandate and Congress. Time to get moving.

Not really...... Trump won, there is no other way to describe it.......let's see how he does on the big stage.....

Elections have consequences will the obstructionist Democrats now reach across the aisle and an effort of cooperation

Will Trump reach out to Hispanics ???

He has gotten the dumbfuck shitkicker vote, will he reach out to the intelligent people also as he said ???

Will Trump reach out to Hispanics ???

He has gotten the dumbfuck shitkicker vote, will he reach out to the intelligent people also as he said ???

Trump has always reached out to Hispanics. In fact, he has given them thousands of jobs, and never looked down on them the way liberals do.

And you need to look at the demographics of his vote, if you think he only got the "dumbfuck shitkicker vote". If you don't know WTF you're talking about, doesn't that make YOU the dumbfuck shitkicker?