OK Libs... I TOLD YOU ALL 6 YEARS ago...

I told you that the Republicans party was going to be CHANGED... that the Conservatives were NOT happy with the RINO Republicans who BOWED to the Establishment Elites, and paid homage to their money.

It started with the Tea Party, and when Donald Trump ran, professing ALL the reforms that ALL Conservatives knew were necessary, many of you said it would be the DEATH of the Republican party... I TOLD YOU it would be a REBIRTH of a NEW Republican party... and many of you said I was crazy...

DO YOU THINK I"M CRAZY NOW?

Donald Trump... the NEXT President of the United States !!

Let the building of the WALL, and the DRAINING of the SWAMP, begin !!

I don't like Trump

I didn't vote Trump

But at least he isn't purposely trying to kill the country

Sad to say that's the best I can come up with

In ALL honesty, he is NOT the perfect candidate, BUT, I COMPLETELY believe he has America's best interests at HEART... and that is a LOT more than I could say about Hillary...

God Bless America !!

In ALL honesty, he is NOT the perfect candidate, BUT, I COMPLETELY believe he has America's best interests at HEART... and that is a LOT more than I could say about Hillary...

God Bless America !!

Yeah, the outsider who couldn't find for a running mate anyone other than a bona fide establishment neocon like Pence? Pence pushed the same GOP agenda Trump rails against all his life. And did you ever bother to check out his campaign finance chair Steven Mnuchin? Yeah, a former Goldman Sachs partner and Soros fund manager. He will most likely end up as Treasury Secretary. Sound like people to you that would "drain the swamp"?

Someone who has America's best interest at heart doesn't wait 70 years to do it

Yeah, the outsider who couldn't find for a running mate anyone other than a bona fide establishment neocon like Pence? Pence pushed the same GOP agenda Trump rails against all his life. And did you ever bother to check out his campaign finance chair Steven Mnuchin? Yeah, a former Goldman Sachs partner and Soros fund manager. He will most likely end up as Treasury Secretary. Sound like people to you that would "drain the swamp"?

Pence is a GREAT VP... However,the Party, and the PRESIDENCY, is Donald J. Trumps !!

AND HE will set the agenda... HE WILL BUILD a WALL, and he WILL control IMMIGRATION, STOP ISIS, and Drain the SWAMP in Washington... and THAT is just the beginning, and things NO OTHER politician (other than Reagan) ever talked about...

Get used to it...