Getting to the polls

We could use a federal law that basically says, for every 500 of the population of a state, one poll worker and one voting booth must be reserved. The idea that polling places are only open for one day is not a sufficient answer. The law would allow two weeks to cast a ballot at the polling places, 24/7.

This should end long lines and better serve Americans hurried lifestyle.

You should have told them you're a democrat. That would have had them laughing their asses off.

people are always laughing their asses off at liberals...oooops sorry...........PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT LIBERALS....LIBERALS ARE STUPID

Hillary-620x330.jpgHillary-620x330.jpg

We could use a federal law that basically says, for every 500 of the population of a state, one poll worker and one voting booth must be reserved. The idea that polling places are only open for one day is not a sufficient answer. The law would allow two weeks to cast a ballot at the polling places, 24/7.

You would have to amend the Constitution. You know that thing you libs pretend doesn't exist.

And eliminate a lot of criminal con treason and election rigging.

Only 7 states have absolutely no early voting provision. Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island. Obama took 6 of the seven in 2012. Six out of Seven states that do not allow early voting went blue.

I don't think there is a problem.

Only 7 states have absolutely no early voting provision. Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island. Obama took 6 of the seven in 2012. Six out of Seven states that do not allow early voting went blue.

I don't think there is a problem.

They just want more time to cheat. That's it

I think it would have to be amended if we wanted to set a specific ratio of voting booths/poll workers to population, along the lines of representatives per population. We already have early voting and no amendment to the constitution was required.

You should have told them you're a democrat. That would have had them laughing their asses off.

I handed the lady my voter registration card it says in registered democrat

She said I need one if these photo ids

I pulled out my military id

She stared at my hilkary killed my friends T-shirt